This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

It's one of them posted on the first page of this thread or I'll let Destiny answer that.

I'd pm you, but it won't let me yet.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Relevations. I think the Wiki might have taken that from a fanfiction. As I have checked the usual sites for spoilers and they have nothing on it, and that's where the episode title would usually be found. And the title really doesn't sound like a CSI title to me.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I didn't get the title of the episode from the Wiki. I got it from one of the spoiler sites. And the title is *Revelation*. We keep adding an "s* to it.

In fact the Wiki doesn't even have the episode name on it. At least when I checked it didn't

You must look at different sites than I do.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh darn, I was so hoping for an episode of Nick seeing imaginery horsemen and Grissom launching his army of ants.

Hmm..maybe that will be my next fan fic project-CSI, Nick singing "Always Look On the Bright Side of Life!" while buried alive.

Sorry I'm being silly. I'm just so bored without spoilers!

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Don't worry MyfutureCSI, your wish may still come true, as the title of that episode did not come from the Wiki.

So speculate away!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REVELATION is listed on this site, and I found 3 others that it's listed on as well, it seems, so far to be one of the up-coming eps. so we'll all have to wait and see!

http://epguides.com/CSI/

7. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

the tittle is pretty cool, i think it has something to do with a case and the csi personal lives. who knows? maybe it could be an episode where every character gets to say what they really feel. not in a soap opera kind of way, but in a dark and casual csi way. I mean every season has at leat 1-2 weird episodes.

just wondering...

8. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

I heard a mention of Ecklie in one of the spoilers flinging around this site for the new season. Does anyone know of any more spoilers concerning him? I've been trying to work out how much screen time some of the regular guest stars will have this season, but the other spoilers I've read aint that helpful.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Vegaslight, why don't you go TV.com, go down to the bottom and hit Drama and hit CSI then hit 9th season and you will see the title of Revelation on there, but no spoiler. SpeedyNickStokes did not got it at Wiki and Wiki don't always get it right. On the board, we can talk about it 'till they decided to change the title. Nov. hasn't got here yet.

10. csi gal

csi gal Civilian

i hear that sara is definatly coming back and warrick will be and i quote "not just in flashbacks":thumbsup:

sara sidle rules csi - she rocks, needs to stay for ever not just 1 episode :cool:

11. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Wow, xcanifanx, looks like someone needs to lay back on the haterade.

Oh geez, are we back on that? I swear, if they pull a Miami and have people seeing the dead I'll hurt somebody. I mean, I love Warrick and all, but that's just too much.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I really really don't think they'll do that. But I'm not sure if it's whether I actually think they won't or if I hope they don't. I think he'll still be alive in the premiere, then die after, and that's what CM was on about.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CSI Spoiler Video @ TV Guide

Liz Vassey will have more screentime, David Berman has been bumped to series regular and this promised to be CSI's most different season yet. :)

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

David Berman as a regular, that's cool for him, I love superdave!! But what more could he do really? I'll watch that vid in the morning, I don't think my alcohol induced ears would understand at the moment ;) but for david berman i guess it rewards his loyalty, and superdave rocks lol.

and yay for more screentime for Liz Vassey, I love Wendy :D

15. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

ok i dont think warrick is gonna come back like in miami. he IS going to come bakc for the 9 season but as a corpse!!!!! its sad but its true...

on the other side i know it has nothing ot do with the spoilers but i just saw some videos of william petersen in youtube and oh my...!!! thats a man!!! he was and still is so HOT!!! wooo

sorry.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.