You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

well you know that you watch to much CSI: Miami when your mom has to sing the Super H song to get u to go to sleep.
    (Spiderman tune) "super H super H does what ever a super H does. Kills the bad guys with a one shot kill. then puts on his sunnies and does a pose. look out! here comes the super H!

and you know you watch to much csi miami when you start wearing your sunnies to bed

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh, kiddo, that is just too funny!!! :guffaw:

I have a bunch of things to post about wacky things I have been doing because of being such a crazed fangirl about this show, but I swear this room I'm in, where the computer is, is about 90, so it's going to have to wait till the early hours of the morning when it finally starts to cool off in here. That's why I'm mostly in the game threads right now. I don't have to do much typing!!!

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

ROFLMAO:guffaw::lol::rommie:

4. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

When you almost block your friend on MSN for saying that "Horatio is an old fart who wears sunglasses",

The first thing you do on Facebook- look for the addicted to CSI: Miami page and become a fan of CSI: Miami

5. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

you know your mom watches too much csi miami when she chooses csi miami reruns over her soap operas! :wtf:

6. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

When your parents rent you a Hummer to drive you to your gr 8 grad just because you want to feel like H!! That SO happened to me! I got to sit in the front seat! I felt like H! (Guilty!)

You wear mens Hummer purfume stuff....and your a girl(Guilty!)

You have a dream that H saves you from a kidnapper and another dream in your class and your teacher says you'll be having a discussion on CSI:Miami (Guilty!)

7. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when...

1.] you have insane dreams of Horatio looking for his shades, which have mysteriously gone missing, and wake up crying/screaming/laughing
    2.] you spot a pair of sunglasses that look like Horatio's and you *need* to have them
    3.] you love the environment, but don't want to get rid of the Hummers because of Horatio
    4.] you lose sleep because of reruns you've seen ten times already
    5.] you've done almost everything on this thread ;D

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

The first thing you do when you get your new sunglasses is say a bad one-liner, putting the glasses on in the middle of your statement, while also placing your hands on your hips.

9. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you're mom gets mad because you stay up until 3:00 AM to watch a repeat you've seen 1000 times........ and you have to get up at 6:00 AM that morning

10. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

-Yeah... my husband and I have already agreed that our first little girl will be named Calleigh Elizabeth...

-beyond that, umm... At work I saw a hand print on a door and had an urge to tape lift it

- seeing some fiber on the couch or carpet and telling my husband to "send it to trace"

- I have more. just gotta think of them!

11. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

When Horatio keeps popping up in your dreams... it's starting to frighten me. :(

Also, when you're talking about something you've seen before, and you realize it came from CSI:Miami.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When you have a music blog and realize the majority of songs you feature are from CSI: Miami

HAHAHAHA..... A few I didn't even realize were on the show until I was researching them on Wikipedia. When I found out I was like geez...no wonder I like this song!

13. Lyra

Lyra Victim

When you start mixing your other obsessions with CSI: Miami. Like, for example, my friend got me into her Animorph books. I've finished them all and read a lot of them, and it's what I think about a lot now. So I think; CSI Miami crossover/Animorphs! Hehehehe! What if H's son Kyle is one of the Animorphs? Hahah! :lol:
    Or I think after being so into the Twilight books, what if their were vampires and werewolves in CSI Miami?

When you've daydreamed about being saved by one or more of the CSIs.

When you read Miami anywhere you think at once of CSI Miami!

When you think it nevers rains in Miami.

:rolleyes:

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

when u want to make your own episode

me my sister and her friend are gonna do that

and we're each a character from csi miami

when u get people hooked on it when they havent ever seen it

15. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

When you have a dream that you have to run something over to Horatio :lol: