Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

Fully with you on this. Considering the way way that Season 3 ending I was very surprised that there was no clarfification or anything anything in season 4 as to whether they were in a relationship or not. I have a feeling that after SD, they both got scared about being together (as they both had issues) and deceided not to pursue it. But come on anyone can see they should be together. I think that need each other more than they realise.

Hopefully Season 5 will clear up these issues! and fluff:drool:

2. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

I am glad that it was not just me. It took me a while too Meg so don't worry.

Well that is the all important question now isn't it? I don't want it to be the Danny and Lindsay show (ok, so a small part of me does :lol:) but I do feel like we were cheated in Season 4. But to get them back on track may take some time but I am ok with that to be honest. Season 4 felt all rushed and inconsistent IMO so it would be nice for TPTB to take the time to sort things out.

Firstly, they need to give us some indication of what kind of relationship Danny and Lindsay were in after Snow Day (one night stand? methinks not!) Because that was the key issue of whether or not he cheated, and whether or not Lindsay's treatment of Danny was justified.

Then given what has happened, it would be nice to see Danny be a man and admit that he slept with Rikki. I still don't think that Lindsay knows and I really do not want them to start afresh with that hanging over them. Cos that would definitely be coming back to bite him on the arse in the future. I would be really surprised if Lindsay already knows as finding it hard to love him would be the last thing on my mind :scream:

So I am with Peaches on this one - clarification please :thumbsup:... and maybe then we get on with the ship!

3. LME

LME Police Officer

My idea would be for them to be stuck somewhere alone where they would only have each other to talk to. I thinking that they go to a crime scene together and something happens like they are in a cellar and the rest of the building falls down leaving trapped until they can be resuced. Thinking that they may die they could have a real heart to heart and have a just to get past them mess of the last few months and admit that they want to be together!

Just an idea and maybe it is a little on the angst side but nothing has come easy for this couple - and they do say that the best things are worth fighting for;)

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Some of you are already aware - God this sounds like I'm announcing a death or something! - but for those that aren't Rikki's apparently coming back in Season 5. It has been announced on Jacqueline's website that she will continue to recur her character. :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope we do not have her coming back to announce her pregnancy though I am prepared for the worst case scenario. Although why the writers would allow her to bow out gracefully and then come back with that bombshell I don't know. Then again, when have the writers made sense? I've got my pessimistic hat on today. This is all Meg's fault for sharing this info. Some original storyline would be great, one without too much One Tree Hill style angst.

On a non spoilery note, I think we ought to have a proper dinner date between them, even if it is just a sandwich in the breakroom. Danny's lack of stomach concern is starting to concern me. And if we're going all guttery, perhaps they could come up with creative ideas of what to use as a table... :devil:

Not sure if we should have bugs again, how romantic is that? Hold on till I chase this millipede before it crawls into your ear my sweet! Bring on the ice cream. Hand holding is just gonna be a bonus :D

5. LME

LME Police Officer

:eek::wtf:I am not liking that in any way shape of form. :wtf::eek:. Mayb it is to bring closure.

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Is it wierd i'm not surprised I don't know why I am shocked but its wierd.

I would only assume its either a brand new story line for Danny because to be honest as much as I am a DL fan even i saw that D/R still had some things they needed to sort out. I would hope its not another way at making DL more and more confusing I just hope its done right because if not it could be a disaster.

I actually liked Rikki as a character its just that her only link is Danny and last we saw was good news on the DL front at least.

If she is pregnant I will be annoyed because it would be a stupid angle to take and even I think the non DL fans would be shocked and annoyed at it as its a crime show not a drama

I think i could go on all day about it In one of those moods but i'm going to stop.

I would like to see some interaction outside of the lab even if it was only sat watching a movie and having a laugh and a joke it would definately be enough for me to let things be on the right track.

Its strange but I would be happy if they werent together next season and just focused on rebuilding the trust/relationship they had. Maybe it would let people see why we like them so much.

Had to think about this but when Lindsay said she wanted to move on in her speech do you think she knows they could never be or work and the phonecall and the end part to it was her saying she needs to move on and they can't do it again.... seriously don't know why i thought about it... i mean i see it more that they need a break and just stick to the friendship.

*rests her confused head*

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA a while; had some... issues to sort out. Been lurking though.

I can't be bothered to use a spoiler box, but in response to the spoilers, I'll just say let's hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

I actually came on here to ask you guys a question. I know it's been asked before, but not for a while.

If DL had kids, what would they name them? (Boy or girl)

I'm writing a DL fic atm, but I'm stuck on a name to call their kid. So, I would appriciate some suggestions. If I use yours, I will of course credit. :)

Thanks, PSG xxx

8. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Ok, now it’s not funny. I know it’s only our speculations but I’m seriously worried. Not long ago I wrote in ‘Why Sid is the only one to reproduce’ that the worst way to develop any character would be some lost siblings or unexpected pregnancy. If TPTB are going to take that way, I’m gonna be VERY furious :scream:

If they don’t want D and L to be together (not really surprising, they messed with those characters enough to have problems with coming back to the right track) I hope that at least they won’t take the cheapest, soapiest, most ridiculous way out. I liked Rikki and I wasn’t impressed with the way they dealt with her but a pregnancy… it’d be definite overkill and may well destroy the show :( Ok, I hope I’m only overreacting and no such thing will happen.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

If TPTB do have that kind of story line coming up I will be seriously disappointed and it is not the show I thought it was.

I hope that Rikki will be only popping back as an aid to help get DL over the bump, so DL can become stronger.

What is wrong with a bit of hasppiness in DL lives?

After the spoiler I am in some serious need for some major DL Fluff:confused::confused:

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I've been busy and I just logged on to catch up with this thread when I noticed the return of the spoiler button :eek:

Why do we already have this info and why is it not in the 'spoiler thread'?

Sorry, but that's about the only reaction I have :rolleyes: This is not making any sense at all :brickwall:

The only reason I can come up with is that the initial spoiler about the season 4 finale (the one with stuff happening to two other team members) has indeed been postponed to the season 5 premiere and we get the D/L talk and Rikki is shown in some flashbacks.

Or perhaps they try to get back together and still haven't talked about what made Danny act so weird and we get a FLASHBACK (PTB, thank you in advance ;)) of Danny and Rikki.

Every other option would be a big no-no in my book :brickwall:

PSG I like Kady for a girl (after one of my friend's daughter)

Should I put a warning on our "8-Ball" group, so we can discuss the spoilers there without having to use the boxes?

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Please do! I can't see what any of you guys are writing, once again my spoiler box isn't working!

It was me and Brinchen that discovered this on her official website. *sigh*

PSG, as long as you don't name them Aiden or Louie, or anyone else on the show, that to me is just a cop out. :p I will come back with some more names after I have thought of some.

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

It makes sense with being used as a flashback. I just can't see a valid reason at the moment for bringing her back it seems pretty stupid in my book because her storyline finished and I wouldnt know where to take it next because i swear she said she was going away anyway.

Lets just hope she is only back for 1 ep and the S5 prem hmmm didn't think of that.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

The only reason to bring her back would be to cause even more drama...And I highly doubt they'll go that route (yeah, I'm positive again).

Besides we already know some things about next season and I have never seen her mentioned before or heard of any more Danny, Lindsay or D/L drama, so it'll probably be a one time (flash back) appearance.

And perhaps the scenes she probably already shot will not even make it on screen; it won't be the first time that a supporting character, guest star was in the initial spoilers and those scenes got cut after all

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

All right, I can't see the spoiler boxes but I will put my two cents in:

Why can't Rikki just leave everyone alone in NY! She had a nice enough exit in Personal Foul. I am not going to go out shouting about how Danny and Lindsay are the definition of true love and all that s**t but seriously?! I honestly think this is wishful thinking of the actress that she will be back. What more could they add to the story??If she gets pregnant, I might give up on the show. The writers really have no f**cking clue what they are doing then :scream::scream:

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

New to this thread cause I'm finally getting to season 3 and I love D&L together! So thought I'd stop by. I'm still pissed at Danny for what he did to Lindsay but I want them together and not this cranky together they are right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.