Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

So everybody was busy with tests and exams, glad that I wasn't the only one :D

I loved part 2 of the penguin scenario :D Great job on that, karu!

So we are having casting day for the role of the fireman :lol: Colin Firth would be so funny, but I came up with Daniel Craig or Matthew McConnaughey :p

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Morning SMACked fans...
    at least it's morning here :D

So, Karu LOVE the story so far!!! :thumbsup: Great job.

And Mac and Stella in a tight space, works for me.
    As for the fireman planted to 'distract' Stella. Here are my thoughts....

Stella is guarded, she let's down her guard around people she is comfortable with, ie; the lab. She opened up her heart to Frankie, and look what happened! :eek:
    Then there was Drew. She had a 'feeling' about him. Mac tried to convince her to relax, but she knew better. Again, look what happened! :eek:

So, this fireman thing, well Stella could flash him one of her famous smiles. He'd melt for sure. The best thing would be a jealous Mac. OOOO how sexy would that be??? :drool:
    As for the person who would play said fireman, I'm going with Colin Firth or Rob Estes. < He was on the short lived show Women's Murder Club.
    The penguins definately need to be involved with the fireman somehow too. :lol:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

pudding--- mac and stella sims:D i also got the sims2:) i got one mac and stella sim, and lets just say that they can't keep they're hands off each other:D:D:lol:

karu--- can't we just ask danny to do a experiment:D like that one experiment he did with the dog in s3. eppy:Not What it looks like..
    And by the way nice scene with the penguins:):thumbsup: im looking forward too more:D

AnJella--- you're in;):D we need some more people to overcome mac and stella:D:lol:
    :thumbsup:i volunteer too go in as a repairewomen:D maybe one or two people more then it would go faster:D and when we're done, we get mac and stella to go in to se if the special glass walls are working or not:D:D and then we can lock the door so they can't get out:D;)

hhunter--- i'll go with rob estes as the fireman:D because he's hot:drool: and that's good because then mac will get jealous off him and won't let him be close too stella alone:D:D:p

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's what I thought... now we just need someone from the thread to install the special glass. Ooh, maybe we should have gio do it. After all, she came up with this whole scheme. So how about it, gio? You up for a little cameo on CSI:NY?

By the way, great idea with Danny doing a sonic sound experiment... that really ought to rattle the glass walls!

Not bad, not bad. Both of them fit the bill-- suave, yet rugged English agents and hunky southern gentlemen are keepers... but how are we gonna lure them into doing it? I think they've got other projects going on.

Let's see, what other suggestions do we have...?

Oh yeah, Women's Murder Club! I remember him... Rob Estes would make a great choice. He also guest starred on CSI: Miami as Natalia's ex-husband.

We've got so many choices for the fireman... how are TPTB gonna choose?

Very hot! I mean, Mac is a pretty calm and collected guy... for once I would like to see him rattled about something. *nudges TPTB* Did you get that, guys? Now we just have to wait and see...

5. giovinazzo<3

karu--- i could do it:D:D but if we were more than one person it would go faster, and when we're done, we'll just get mac and stella to go in and se if the special glass walls are working or not:devil: and then we lock the door:D:D:p
    i thought about danny doing that experiment, we just have to bribe him to do it:D

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Aww Karu!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your new baby cousin :D and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! (a little belated)
    CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! :D:bolian::bolian::bolian:
    Wow the Penguin Case is becoming in a pretty hot case. This new scene starts melting Antarctica :D.:lol:
    How curious: usually is Mac the clueless about "important things" and now is Stella who didn't notice the look in his eyes.:drool:
    I'm dying to know what he is going to answer to her words "I have some effect on you":drool::drool::drool::drool:

LOVED THIS PART! :D:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Please more as soon as you can:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ahem! i have a thing for David Boreanaz :D That's why i want him...at home LOL!:guffaw:

I agree with Heather and Gio--> I'd LOVE Rob Estes a the fireman. I kinda miss him. Years ago he portrayed a cop who worked in Palm Beach Police Department. His colleague was his best friend Rita. They were the best friends but always was in the air the UST between them until they realized they had fallen in love with each other. They got married. I won't say any further except to say they were happy together until their last second together :D

Anj---> OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your lo...ca..tion...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie:guffaw:

7. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

karu - i love how the penguin story is coming along! it brings a smile to my face everytime =p

wellll. the penguin santuary explodes. ((dont worry, all the penguins were out due to the ongoing investigation =p)) and its on fire. and then comes mr. fireman to put out the fire. he flirts with stella, stella flirts back. mac becomes jelous. simple as that =p

plus it would be a plot twist :D

*lightbulb comes on*
    hey, what about Dennis Learey? ((sp?)) do i smell a crossover? you dont get more fireman then that.

then we wouldn't have to have casting calls =p

ETA:

i thought it wouldbe somthing like

Mac: i have the same effect on you ((thats what i thought debbie said at first glance =p))
    Stella: wanna test that theroy?

*giggle*

8. giovinazzo<3

AnJella--- i didn't notice you're location before debbie mention it.. i got to ask you?? is it a bed in the little dark room you leaved mac and stella??:D

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Hopefully he will Kels:lol: I hope he tries to test in S5:lol:

Anj--> You hear screams because Mac's feet sore?????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: (i can't forget Karu's story:lol: ) Yep! we need the fireman and Jealous Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Possibilities are so darn interesting:lol:

Debbie:drool:

10. giovinazzo<3

ohh what i would have done too se mac jealous of a fireman that's flirting with *his* stella:D

after all this about a flirty fireman and a jealous mac im off to try to write a fan fiction:D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  11. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

Hi everybody, i'm new in the SMACKed thread, but figured i'd show my pretty face :D

Anyways I was messing with some screen-caps from the show and i ended up with three quite funny fanarts. Hope you like them :D I can't quite place where the pictures are from, but Mac and Stella are taken out of various situations and then put together as SMACKed, in good times, and bad times :D

[​IMG]

Nice view huh?
    [​IMG]

This is how i imagine their fights would look like, (Kidding, figured id make some fun though, reminds me of Frankie now i think about it... ;))
    [​IMG]

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome to the Smacked thread Bonaserafan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
    Your fanarts:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: are truly hilarious. You are added to our artist staff right away:bolian: (Kels and Anj are part of them)
    I liked the font you used to write Smacked on pic #2. It reminds me that funny scene from Down the rabbit hole with Stella watching Mac's "derrière":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here you will find very nice and crazy people. They are totally adorable!!!!!!

Debbie :D

ps: BTW i watched Taxi (finally AXN aired it ) and Stella was ready to jump into Jordan's throat. Cool:drool: Now the only thing we need is a catfight between jealous Stella and Jordan or Red Head Lady (Quinn):guffaw:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Sure..Of course if not it wouldn't be that funny XD.

Ok I'll help you! Hmm the only thing I need now is an airplane to NYC:brickwall:

BonaseraFan
    Be veeeeeeeeerry welcome:bolian::thumbsup::lol:.!!!! Have fun!!

Hehe me too. OMG I can't get this picture out of ma head:brickwall:.

Anj;)

14. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

Glad you like my fanart, i was actually planning on a career in graphic design or something, but i think ill go with another, who knows.

Looking forward to spend alot of time in the SMACKed thread, and of course i'll upload fanart every now and then, it might take a while though.
    Every time i have made like 10 fanarts, theres only one that i am satisfied with :D Gotta get back to cleaning my room, huge birthday party tomorrow :D

BTW The font is from 1001freefonts.com

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

All your fanarts will be very welcome here, Bon (It's cute and shorter if you don't mind :D )

ANJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Speech-less:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Your avvie is SUPERBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.