Episode #412 'The Score' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Everyone who loves Frank and his lines, please rise your hand!

o/

I start to consider that Aaron to be a mole... but I want Snake Lady to be the mole! But then you may think that now giving that attitude to Aaron.. it might be bit too obvious for him to be the mole.

Again little of H in eppy... hmph!
    I wonder... why on EARTH Alexx doesn't tell to H Ryan has problems with his vision? I just don't get it...

Calleigh was so wonderful again.

End scene... when H said first "No" I was screaming "WAY TO GO MY H" and then long "noooooo" when he agreed.
    You know... age isn't the problem for me. It's the fact that ...erm.... well you know... I won't spoil here but.. fine

*spoilers ahead*
    ...I just don't want another dead gf for H. He has one already for this season. It's bugging me

****** END OF SPOILERS

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I loved this episode, it was great. Frank was hilarious :lol: and some other funny scenes, quotes. every character got enough screentime, even Alexx.
    the case was interesting and H was cool as ever.
    but I don't really know what to make of the ending scene. The scene itself was beautifully shot. But I still can't stand the whole H/Mari thing. I cheered too when H first said no to her. But she can't jut leave H alone, can't she? :mad: :mad:
    H looked really happy. But let's hope it will just that one "date" and nothing more :(

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I really think cooper is the mole. Oh and before, I was just running names through my head. I was having a lapse in memory last night and forgot the Hummer3 commercial with Jon Togo in it was about the mole.

I think it could be Cooper The fans have been introduced to him for a while, he seems to know what's going on, he talks candidly with his co-workers about the Delko/Marisol issue.

4. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You're correct, Destiny. I rewatched it again last night, and Ryan tells Calleigh that Valera said onlt the victims blood was on the ice pick, and that Jospeh could recover no prints.

I'm leaning towards Aaron being the mole for now. I don't think it'll be Dan Cooper, I'm thinking he may just be a red herring...I agree with what ladycaruso said about Dan not knowing tha Eric was in the lab alone. Although like someone else said he could have seen him in there and we just didn't know it. I don't know, maybe it's neither Dan nor Aaron. And I'd still prefer it to be Boa Vista. :p

I liked that they're continuing on with Ryan's eye injury, I'm excited to find out how it all plays out.

Calleigh...Calleigh was great in this episode! :D

*raises hand* ;)

5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

That scene with Calleigh and how she can type almost as good as she shoots was absolutely awesome. I'm so happy she's back to her normal self. It was really bothering me that she wasn't herself for the longest time.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I tape CSI Miami and watch Medium since I have to tape it for husband anyway since he works nights. My son laid on the remote to the VCR at exactly 9:51 PM Central time...I'm sure you can see where this is going...that's when it was stopped. The last thing we saw was after looking at the Scent Stories, Calleigh said "We have our killer" or something along those lines. I've gathered from the posts that the scent from the Scent Stories stuck in the clothes? Can anyone tell me what happened in those last few minutes? I promised my husband I'd find out!

BTW, it's true what another poster said about scent clinging. After staying the weekend with his grandmother, my son's clothes smell like her house days later after being the in the hamper, too.

I'm happy to have found these boards!

7. ladycaruso

ladycaruso Witness

Yeah, but Aaron is a lab tech, too, and they made a point of showing that he knew Eric had been in the lab by himself. Cooper basically just seemed like a fairly harmless gossip. Everyone in the station must have known that Marisol was there. She was walking around with Horatio, Horatio made a special trip to get her, and brought her to the satation personally. She was under arrest, but she wasn't in a holding cell.

I'm sure more people were talking about that than just Cooper. I think that if he really was the mole, he wouldn't be so quick to be chatty with Ryan about what he knows. I think he would keep it to himself, to keep people from being suspicious. Of course, like Thumpy said, it could be neither one of them! I'll be interested to see who it is when they finally get around to telling us.

Mmm. I don't know. I don't think she's too young for him. Of course, I could just be biased because I tend to swoon over Horatio all the time, and I'm pretty sure Marisol is supposed to be around my age or a little bit older. Some people just like 'em mature! :devil:

\o/

::raises both hands!::

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Me too...me too!!! Hand raised high. :D

Frank's the greatest. He gets right to the point and isn't afraid to be blunt either. I love it when he calls the suspects dumba**. It's so funny.

I also agree with ladycaruso , the entire lab is made up of glass walls. Everybody can see everything that is going on. The perfect place for a mole and for everyone else to just see what's going on whether they are trying to or not.

As for the Horatio/Marisol thing. I think it was sweet that she offered to cook for him but I don't think he should have accepted. It's almost like a conflict of interest..at least that will probably be how that mean lady (can't remember her name) will see it. I'm surprised they let Horatio and Delko be so involed in her case. When Calleigh's dad thought he killed someone they wouldn't let Calleigh be a part of it because it would have looked like favoritism. That's when they brought Ryan in. They wanted someone who didn't know anything about them.

9. ladycaruso

ladycaruso Witness

That's very true, 1CSIfan! And I was thinking the same way. That West woman will see it in the wrong way if she finds out about it. And I'm sure she will find out! It just makes me worry a whole lot.

And I didn't think about it while I was watching the episode, but they were very careful to keep Calleigh away from her dad's case. But this time, even though Horatio told Eric to stay away, they were basically on the case together. Eric was there when they made the arrest and everything. Kinda weird...

10. emilyfan

emilyfan Rookie

Call it a difference of opinion, but I don't see Calleigh as being all the way back. She's not smiling nearly enough or making that many smart aleck remarks. Emily's eyes aren't that bright eyed while playing Calleigh as they used to be. Calleigh's gotten better now that she has firearms back, but I don't see her back in season 2 form yet.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

how old is marisol?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

and who paid for the reconstruction of the lab? the snakelady (at last what I remember). Maybe it's too farfetched but that can't be just a coincidence ;)

13. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

I loved Frank and his way of "head-shaking" when he learned about what the jacket cost :D and it was a great episode (except for the last scene - although I love H's smile)

@ dungeon_queen: about Boa and the lab... I think that she meant it sarcastic, as she said, that she paid for it. Probably they got their new lab just because they were ready to take that special program (don't remember how they called it), that brought Boa in (and so, she would have "paid" for it eventually ;) )

But what about Cooper? He knew quite a lot about Marisol - do they want us to believe that he's the mole? (I'm still voting for Boa :D )

14. Guest

Guest Guest

the project did cost millions. of course she wasn't the only one to raise money. she had a last something to do with the project. she knew which construction comapny worked on the project and she recognised the blueprints.
    I still think she did that "small" donation to get the job. fortunately they only gave her the cold cases and not Valera's job

15. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

@ dungeon_queen: when our lab was renovated, I also saw the blueprints and knew the company that did it - and I'm not a mole (at least I'm pretty sure of that) *gg*

But I also want it and think it to be her...