Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Thanks gio! About what room, it can't be one of those rooms with the glass wall... the sight of SMACK chemistry might scar poor Danny and Flack! I do agree with the whole fight leading to a kiss though. It seems to suit them.

Good to hear, Pudding.

2. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

muchas gracias por la bienvenida!. A ver si me decido a postear algo más que fotos pero no sé mucho inglés y me cuesta :lol:

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*sees picture of season 4 DVD set* Yay!!!!!!! *Sees picture of Gary on the front* :drool: *drool*

Sorry. Gary is like my Jonas Brothers. I scream like a teenage girl when I see him.:lol: Even thought I am a teenage girl, I never been completely won over by them.;)

So, by bring on the fireman, yeah, he better be a piece of eyecandy. This guy has to be Mac-jealous-worthy. Not small, or no muscles--- like Drew.:p I know, mean.

What does Melina's Husband look like?:confused::)

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

karu---well it could be in one off the rooms with glass walls, but we might have too count in that it would come fog on the walls:devil::devil::D maybe you're right, maybe danny and flack gets a bit curious off the fog on the glass walls and walk in to se what's happening and they walk right into stella and mac's make out session:devil::devil: yeah i know it suits them too start a fight then the fight ends with them making out:devil::D

vave--- hehe soo you're just like me:D i well don't scream but get's this big smile on my face when i se a picture off gary:D but if i had seen him in real person i think i would have been paralyced.. seriously i would't manage to walk or talk:D:D:lol:

*goes a bit down the page*
    sorry pudding i manage too miss this line you wrote:alienblush: you're in on the plan if you want too:D soo now it's me, karu and pudding that's in, more people are welcomed too join the plan too push mac and stella into a room when they're fighting and then locke the door or that they're gonna work in a tight place:D:D:p

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, about fogging the glass, I have an idea. In a CSI: Miami episode called Legal, there is a room with a special glass wall. When you close the door, the glass immediately turned almost opaque, guaranteeing privacy. Think we could use that?

Maybe the fireman could be played by David Boreanez... :drool: *strange looks from everyone in the thread* What? He fits the bill! Any other suggestions for actors to play the fireman?

6. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

hahah. nice comparrison. i'm not that into them either. but eddie cahill? woooot! hahah. there aren't any teenage good lookin guys anymore =p

haha. fog the glass. i could totally see that happening...in my dreams. haha

that happens to my sims when woohoo in the car. the car fogs up *giggles*

uhhhm. george eads!? haha. he can be undercover fireman. haha.

orrr the guy who plays samanthas boyfriend on sex in the city! haha, jerry lewis is it? maaan now THATs a fireman =p

7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

No I agree totally with you :lol: It would be just too funny :guffaw:

Haven't been here for awhile, I missed you guys! *hugs everyone* And wow, the season 4 cover looks great! :eek:

So the penguins are still a hot item? Maybe we a combination: a hot fireman with a cold penguin? :p

8. giovinazzo<3

karu--- we could use that:D, but i don't think that they have that special glass in the lab:vulcan: do you have any idea off how we could get into the lab so we can fix it so the lab get's that special glass??;):p

pudding---- :D i know i probably just gonna have it in my dreams too, but i really hope that it would happen in a eppy:D:p:lol: and about the sims:D lol the sims:lol::lol: sooo i got too ask you, what's you're sims names :D:D

well i don't have anything against george eads but he going undercover as a fireman?:D i'll bet that mac will get jealous then:D;)
    pudding you're right about samanthas boyfriend on sex in the city, that's a fireman:D

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ok big examn today so i coudn't post all i wanted yesterday and suddenly i find myself with glass walls and Mac and Stella 's making out session inside...let's say that's something:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I LOVE that idea. Specially because NOW i know why Peter Lenkov was hired;)*cough That idea comes from another tv show *cough;):lol:

Otherwise i keep my idea. I don't like the idea of Stella or Mac making out with other people:( i have enough with Frankie and Stell and P:scream: having sex with Mac:scream: However it would be funny if Mac thinks she is dating the fireman and gets jealous:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

No, I don't want David Boreznaz in the show. I want David at my home:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

noealonso---> Bienvenida! escribe lo que quieras en español y yo lo traduzco para las muchachitas. Ellas son muy simpáticas y casi todas vienen de diferentes partes del mundo:thumbsup:

Debbie:)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  10. giovinazzo<3

debbie--- i don't like the idea off mac or stella making out with other people either:borg:, i'll rather have mac and stella making out with each other:D:D;)

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Totally agree.;):):lol: The planets will be aligned the day that comes.:lol:

David Borenaz? (Or however you spell his name) I'd be up for that. But I already have him paired off with Bones in my head. My shipper mind would flag it as :wtf:"WTF!?!":eek: Even though he is a total cutie, it would just look like he was cheating on Bones (They are already paired up in my noggin.;))

Hmmmm............ we totally need to stick Colin Firth in here somewhere.:guffaw: I swear, he and Gary have a resemblance.

12. giovinazzo<3

vave so you're also a bones and booth shipper:D butbut now over too mac and stella:D david is a cutie and if he were gonna be that fireman then i think mac would be grumpy and jealous because david is flirting with his stella:D:D ;) hehe

13. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

and stella and mac meet at the middle?

works for me =p

i have a BUNCH!! haha. if i get bored with one family i just make a new one =p

at one point ((ok, maybe it was 3 or 4 :p)) i made a stella sim and a mac sim. they lived with a danny sim and a lindsay sim. danny and lindsay had twins. and then there was one where i made just stella and mac...yeah. haha. i'm impatient =p and get bored easily:lol::lol::lol:

awww. now why did you have to bring that up? :(

jkjk. i'm going to read lotsa FF to get the image outta my head :p

sure david is a cutie.

but we need someone HAWT:drool: someone that will make stella AND mac melt :lol:

the firemans gotta be hotter then fia! hahaha.

((COUGH COUGH will also bring in the FEMALE audience))

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Okay, I've got a lot to say today... now where should I start...?

Hi CSI_Willows! Good to see you back on the thread again... and thanks for not thinking my David-Boreanez-as-a-fireman idea was crazy!

They're still a hot commodity... in fact, I have part two of the SMACK penguin scene! Sorry it took so long... I was detained by unexpected events, aka the birth of my new baby cousin. The weird thing is that she was born exactly ten days after my birthday. Because of that, I'm forced to divide the scene into three parts this time... hopefully, part three will be finished soon. Anyways, here you go!

Stella froze. Inwardly, she was cursing herself for wearing high heels, in a room that substituted for Antarctica no less! Aware of their compromising position, she at first tried to detach herself from him, but the calm look on his face made her stop. She looked down at him curiously. "Hi."

"Hi." A smile slowly graced Mac's face. "You alright?"

"Yeah," she nodded slightly, her hair brushing the side of his face, "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her only response was his arms shifting to hold her more securely. "You know, the little guy was right in front of you. You could have just scooped him up and we wouldn't be in this position."

Mac chuckled as he looked past her. "Well, here's your chance. Looks like we've got company." Stella turned her head in the direction he was looking in. The penguin was now near them, squating and bobbing its head as it squawked. The sight alone was enough to break the unfamiliar tension. She unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, not noticing the questioning look in his eyes.

Stella picked herself up, scooping the penguin into her arms as she stood. The bird chattered contently as she gently stroked the top of its head, pleased with the change in scenery. "Trying to get our attention, huh?" she chided. "Next time, try not to make klutzes out of us. We can't exactly do our jobs if you insist on putting us out of commission."

She turned to look down at Mac, who was still sprawled out on the floor. "Are you sure you're alright? The floor could easily double as a skating rink."

Mac grimaced as he slowly pulled himself up. "Yeah, considering that you knocked me off my feet." He stumbled slightly as attempted to straighten up. Stella barely managed to catch him, but she was able to loop her free arm around his waist, allowing him to put his arm around her shoulders and lean against her for support.

Taking a moment to help Mac regain his balance, she couldn't help but quip, "I'm beginning to think I have some sort of effect on you."

It's not one of my better scenes... anyways, let me know what you guys think, especially you heather!

Easy... have the glass wall broken during a case and then the repairs can be done with the special glass. Just don't have a lab explosion... maybe someone could break the glass instead?

Good luck Debbie... by the way, if not David, then which actor do you want to see play the fireman? And I don't like the idea of SMACK making out with other people either :scream:... I can handle flirting though.

Cool, Vave and gio are Brennan/Booth fans too! No worries, we can come up with someone else.

Colin Firth :wtf:? Maybe not him, but I like the idea of an English fireman... accent and all! I like the idea of an Aussie fireman though. Maybe we need an Australian actor to be the fireman... how 'bout Hugh Jackman? *silence* Or is he too famous?

*raises hand* I second that :thumbsup:! *sits back and watches the fireworks*

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hello everyone..OMG I had many exams last week so I had no time to post.

me too please. :D I love your ideas .

Very good idea:bolian:....And then someone could dressup as a
    repairman/-woman and put in the special glass.

LOL I made that, too and they lived happily ever after.:D But now I lost my Sims2 disk *smacks head*:brickwall:

*Hmm* What about Hugh Grant or Patrick Dempsey :drool::drool:. Well I think they aren't avaible but it was try.:)

Oh btw. 14,822 views now :D:bolian:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.