Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

That'd be great, LLK... Sorry I havent been posting around this thread much.... I've been having some mixed feelings as to how I picture the next season... A childish part-of me is hoping they'll find a journal (although I seriously doubt a guy in his 30s will EVER keep a journal) saying the time he's spent with Catherine and the others... maybe even his own thoughts on death or something... I just wish that the coming few episodes will be Warrick/Yobling-centric... Warrick might not be there physically after the season premiere but in their hearts and mind etc

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Yeah. I hope so too!

I just want something to bring us closure.

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Closure would be great. I love the idea of them finding evidence of Cath at his apartment. I wonder if they plan on showing like Lindsey's reaction to his death or something. I guess that would help in conformation of Cath and Warrick's relationship. Cause you know they are gonna show the teams reaction. Thats a really random thought but I don't may help with giving us closure.

4. lostladyknight

I would love it if they showed Lindsey's reaction.

There's a spoiler out about Lindsey being found in a club with a fake ID (sorry if I ruined something for someone) and it'd be awesome if that was her acting out after losing a "second father" you know?

Either way... I'm still all torn up about it. Just a little while ago my friend Amy was going through my dvds and I had the first six seasons of CSI in there and I was like "Warrick why'd you have to die?" and she was like "enough with the mourning already, we know he's dead."

Well, I still miss him. :(

It's just not the same world without Warrick Brown in it.

Not the same at all...

5. MsCatherineBrown

^^Yeah it would be interesting if they played her getting into trouble as a result if his death. He was always great with her the beginning. LLK it will hard to see the show without him from now on. Things will get better but we will never forget, also we can relive the good times with him and Cath in reruns and fanfictions.

both looking sexy in jumpsuits

6. lostladyknight

I had an idea for a fanfic today and I almost started writing. Then I remembered Warrick's dead.

Man... this sucks.

But yeah, I bet Lindsey is rebelling because of Warrick. I bet she misses him.

7. MsCatherineBrown

LLK you could just write the fanfic in a alternate universe. Its fairly commonly done. So go ahead and write the fic. Its a good way to remember him. I really they show the effects on Lindsey and such.

I know I post this one alot but I love it

8. MsCatherineBrown

9. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Oh man that is one of the best pictures of those two!!!! They want each other in that pic!:thumbsup:

10. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

OMFG! I love that moment. It's from my favorite episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Living Legend beyond anything else! That moment... yeah, caused some problems in the self control department. :evil: LOL!

11. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

*Chuckle.* I haven't seen the finale yet, but I know Warrick's dead... I spoil myself shamelessly each year, even though I usually get the finale itself two or more months later where I live. It's weird, not having seen it, because the fact that my second favourite original CSI shipping, is clinically dead, hasn't quite sunk in yet. I'm hoping next season can maintain its charm, because this would be the first major on team death since Holly Gribbs and that detective guy, not including Keppler.

On that note that picture is beautiful! My favourite is still the one from Diwn the Drain where she falls on him. And I agree with that Lindsey thought, even though that Panabaker girl playing her now still freaks me out because I see her on Disney, so much. What I really wanted to ask, though, was that alternate realities aside, are there any secondary preferences for YoBling'ers given that Warrick's gone? Although I still lie with YoBling, I have given CatScratch some thought in recent times. Or Catherine/Ecklie, for those, who aren't, well, me, and who frequent the boards even more rarely than I do. I'll still be watching either way!

12. MsCatherineBrown

I'm happy to see some more posting around here. I'm a die hard YOBLING will always be my number one ship.I will understand if Cath moves on with he life and dates someone else. Her being happy would be one of Warrick's main concerns. But they will always be each others one true love.

13. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i'm a die hard YOBLINGer too! i hate to think that warrick's dead. he and catherine really had great chemistry together. there's no denying it... it's really sad that he'll end up like that. i do hope too that catherine will really find someone she'll be happy with after all these loneliness and grieving.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Posts in shipper central must contain at least 3 lines of ON TOPIC posting. OFF TOPIC posting must be kept to a minimum.

SPAM

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I as well, am a cockeyed optimist, and am hoping he'll return, our top writer Carol Mendohsohn says he will, and not in flashbacks, she is great for him and he for her, they bring out the best in one another:bolian:, here's a cap. from a SAG award show, with their buddies! :p

BILLY..JORJA..MARG..GARY