Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

aw debbie, can't i keep my siggy? XD :guffaw:

indeed, mac is only stella's and stella is only mac's XD at least in our biased opinion.

they showed stella bein' jealous, now it's mac's turn. oooh i wanna see it sooo bad!!!

*pokes Puddin' cause she wants to* :p

EDIT: well, photobucket was being a nuisance again so i'll just say it. i saw a few RHL/Mac/Stella scenes... looks like they have a scene together
    it's either that or the piccie i saw was old XD :guffaw: my bad then :eek:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Only because it's you and your admiration towards your colleague:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: you can keep it:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

About the picture:

WHAT????????????????????????? Tell us MORE!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Are you talking about this one?
    [​IMG]

I have this pic as coming from Taxi:confused:

Now i'm truly intrigued :D

Debbie:eek:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

AnJella--- after reading many fan fictions i don't think they're just gonna have a Perfect relationship, i think it's gonna be a bit kinky:devil::D:lol:

Debbie you have soo right that face stella made was soo priceless:D you could se that she was jealous:D:p;) but a jealous mac i would love too se:D;)

Mj--- you're not the only one that want too se a jealous mac:D:D

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It would be very funny Jealous Mac and jealous Stell in the same episode and at the end both having another unofficial date :D

Debbie :D

5. giovinazzo<3

debbie-- yeah it would have been funny:D a jealous mac and a jealous stella:drool::D :lol:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i'm watching "Recycling" caps right now and i can't help but missing that episode with that unofficial date , Gio, and "Officer Blue" (i want a fight too :D)

Debbie

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Aw, they are so cute when they're fighting. :) They are so cute when they apologize. They are so cute when they stare into eachother's eyes and mean it.

Okay I'll stop now.

Darn it. I'll BRB!

8. giovinazzo<3

debbie-- one off my favorite eppy's is 'recycling' because they're on the dog show, i think we can call that a date:D;) and that eppy 'officer blue' i think the room was a bit too hot:p:D one thing i would have loved too do is to make mac and stella fight and put them in a room and lock the door and run away with the key so nobody but me can get into the room:D:p i wonder what would happend if i do that:confused: maybe they would stop fighting and start kissing:devil::D:D *oohh lookie it's my imagination that's running away from me*:lol::D

vave--- yeah i know they're soo cute when they fight,apologize:D soo cute...:) and when they're looking into each other's eyes that just soo sweet:):D

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:guffaw:*

I love the new icon, Debbie! It looks like the penguins are here to stay!

*jaw drops* That so needs to happen! Honestly, one of these days, it's gonna lead to that! How could it not... what with all the sexual tension between them? Sounds like a plan... count me in. Any ideas on what we should do to get them to kiss?

By the way, we need some hidden cameras in the room... and maybe popcorn for the SMACKers audience. It ought to get interesting with SMACK locked in the closet!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwwww

Vave...I truly like Officer Blue. Actually there was an eppy in S3 where Mac was so edgy because of Clay Dobson and he lectured poor Adam who was busy with Stell's HIV test. Stell defended Adam but she was quite upset. However we cannot say they fought that time because they didn't argue on personal issues ;)

From Pastmyshoulder

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_109_399.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_109_402.jpg

Gio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop! i think I need a cold shower after the vivid fantasy LOL! :D

Karu--> Kels made such beautiful avvie, didn't she? :D Penguins are canon here. No doubt of it! :D

I'm reading reviews of "Way to go" from CSI LV and i think would be nice if they gave us " a shocking episode with the mistery resolved" :D At the end of Season 5 would be perfect hehe

This pic says:

"I think i'd love to eat your lower lip" :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_112_335.jpg

Debbie

Debbie :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  11. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

CSI NY The complete 4th season :cool:

[​IMG]

12. giovinazzo<3

karu---you want to be in the plan? then you're in;):D okey se,which room in the lab do you think would be a perfect place to push them into??:devil::D how to get them too kiss? i got a idea:D you make both off them jealous, and then they start fighting and then push them into a room,lock the door and hope that they will stop figthing and start kissing:D;)
    and about the cameras:thumbsup: i like the idea:D noo i love it:D:D

Debbie---:D:D i have always had that idea to push mac and stella into a closet,lock the door and walk away like nothing had happend:D:D

noealonso--- got to say that i like the cover that's on csi ny s4 dvd:D

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NoeAlonso--->bienvenida al foro Smacked!!!!! Ojalá decidas participar permanentemente de este grupo totalmente loco que sueña con encierros y pingüinos para Mac y Stella:lol:

Mac está HERMOSO/GORGEUS:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Gio--> i want an episode where they have to work together in tight space (i mean being locked somewhere. That idea sounds promising LOL!

Debbie:eek::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

i agree. you guys post too much =p jkjkj

thanks karu =] its looking up. =]

are you sure macs a good boy? or is it my imagination or have you guys been talking about Macky tying Stella up to his bed?:rolleyes::lol::p:devil:

*claps* agreed vave! haha.

bring on the fireman. and make him droolworthy.

nothing bad can come from this. jelous mac. eye candy. and confort when she breaks up with him! haha.

*ears prick it*

mac. and stella. working in a tight place? count me in! sayyy a small penguin kennal? hahah stella and mac locked up in a penguin cage...hahaha.

15. giovinazzo<3

debbie--- mac and stella in a tight space with the door locked:devil: something is bonded to happend:devil:we all know that:D;)

Pudding---hmm don't know if mac have been a good boy lately or if he's been a bad boy and tied stella to his or her's bed:devil::drool::D
    i like the idea off mac and stella working in a tight penguin cage:D just think if one off the penguins run in the way off stella and she trying not to trample on it and stumbels right into mac's arms:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.