Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think too tough to die was one of the first episodes i acutally thought 'wow' at because of Jorja's performance, and how affected Sara was by it. I think it's great that they are brining the husband back, and the continuity is good. And Jorja saying her loyalty and heart belong to CSI is definately a fantastic thing to hear :)

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I agree with everything you said bubbles. Jorja is an amazing actress and that was one of her best episodes. It really brought out the emotion and it showed how involved Sara is with her job. It shows how far she will go to get to the truth.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes indeed, and then there was 'Nesting Dolls" how she got fiesty with Icky Ecklie, when he put her on suspension, and told her and when you come back your going to apologize to Cath" she goes "No, I'm not":klingon: how she delivered that stunning, her expressions! I love that scene, and later breaking down and confessing her moms plight. and the tears:( so convincing, and then in 'Committed" with the crazy guy attacking her, that scene was a nail biter:wtf: her whole persona with all the mentals soo good! she's a fantastic actress, one of the best!

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

That's totally right desert. I completly forgot about that episode. I love how she stood her ground against Ecklie and Catherine. I also love how Grissom stood up for Sara. Committed is another grewat episode. i like how her life is endanger but if i had watched that the night it aired, it would have driven me crazy because I can't stand to watch her in danger. I liked it because I watched it after the fact had happened and I alreay knew she would survive unlike Living Doll where i had to wait all summer to find out if she survived. Anyway all of those episodes show Jorja at her best.

5. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Jorja was also excelent in One Hit Wonder, The Hunger Artist.

6. Desertwind

And in S/3 "Crash & Burn" in the last scene, where Hank boy gave Sara the big brush off, and says "I'm sorry" she goes "Me too" and then goes out to the car where Cath is waiting, gets in, and Cath goes "got any plans" she goes "Nope" Cath says "wanna get a beer" Sara says "Drive" and the song "Wild Horses" is playing in the background, pognant and sad, but friends there for each other!

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think that is one of my favourite scenes. Jorja does the facial expressions so well, and you just automatically hate Hank, and I just love the scene between Cath and Sara, it's like Cath knows what it's like to be cheated on.

8. Desertwind

Here's a great Jorja site that has lots of icons and avatars, that one can use, [just credit the fan who made them] and lots of up-dated info. on here pertaining to CSI and her other endeavors/interests!

http://community.livejournal.com/jorjaallaround/

9. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

thanks for that link, it's always good to see Jorja :) And supporting the SAG. And the glasses. I like them.

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, and if it has I'm sorry, but Jorja was number 37 on the list of UGO's TV's Hottest Women. I think that's pretty good! :)

12. Desertwind

Cool GSRLUVER what's UGO? and much to my delight in todays Sunday paper there's a Q & A with here, I about dropped my coffee, when I opened the PARADE, and saw her pic. here's what it says~

Q Will actress Jorja Fox ever return to CSI? name witheld, Mascot, Tenn.
    A We've received dozens of letters like yours since Fox left CSI in November, and told us she needed a break from the daily grind. She then turned down several TV movies to focus on producing a musicial about the late singer Dusty Springfield, which was staged earlier this year in L.A.. But Jorja who turns 40 this year, always hoped to return to CSI, and fans will be thrilled to learn that she'll be back on the season premiere this fall! [ya' got that right]:thumbsup:

Walter Scott, PARADE.com

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

It's a company called UGO: Lifestyle for Gamers. It is actually a sponsor of CSI Files and Talk CSI I believe. If you look up at the menu bar at the very top of this page, you should be able to see their trademark symbol on the left.

14. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Did NO ONE wish our girl a Happy Birthday?! She turned 40 on the 7th. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS! (as if she'll read that lolol)

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I did in the birthday thread! She's only 20 years older than me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.