Season 5 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 30, 2008.

1. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

It wasn't just funny, it was awsome.

Adam: Male or Female.
    Mac: Gives him the "Mac"-look
    Adam: What? This is fantasy, be all you can be?

2. DocInTheBox

DocInTheBox Dead on Arrival

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

There does need to be more Mac and Adam interaction. Everytime they get to gether, hilarity ensues. I also loved the part in the Second Life storyline where Mac starts 'flirting' with another avatar in typical 'Mac' talk. And Adam just takes the controls with such a 'God, you really are old...amateur' look. :guffaw:

3. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

i thought of a few more:

- We get to know what exactly is going on is Adams head about Stella ( i was rewatching season 4, it seems that he has a crush on her?)

-I would also love a few adam-centered episodes

4. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

it is my favorite episode, and i have to agree with Adam, "i like waterfalls, dont you?" is that even a line ? how on earth did he even get close to a woman like Peyton in the first place :D

5. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

I woul love to see more of Flack...and I would love for Danny and Lindsey to choose what they want to be...and I would love to know what happened to Louie. Maybe I would like to see the guy from Zoo York to come back...because they kind of left that up in the air...I would love to see a big storyline focused around another character besides Mac. Of course I would like to see more of Adam and maybe for him to be in the credits at the beginning...lol!!

6. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Oh yeah and I know that Aiden was killed but I would love for them to bring her back...maybe like working on one of her past case kind of things and have her in flashbacks or something...I love Aiden I was upset to see her go...

7. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

I would love to see more interaction with Adam and Flack...They are both funny characters!!

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

CSIFan119, please don't triple post. You can edit your posts for 24 hours using the edit button (which you will find on the bottom right of your posts). If you want to add something more to your post, and no one has posted in the thread after you, then editing is the preferred option. Thanks. :)

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I would like to see a few things:
    -Stella and Mac at least going out on a date. And NOT a friend date. An actual, proper OMG get-all-the-tension-out-before-someone-EXPLODES date. Ahem. :rolleyes:
    -More Adam!!
    -More Danny and Flack funny scenes! I just like the way they interact
    -I would definitely like to see more after work stuff, too. They're such a cool gang.
    -Also, I would like to know more about each of the characters. I like to know interesting facts about characters in things I watch. Because I'm strange like that. :rolleyes:

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tequesta: I support ALL your options but in special the one dedicated to Mac/Stell

We are in S5 . It's time for them to start a romantic relationship.

ALso i truly want to know more personal details from ALL characters. It makes them more human when we find out stuff about 'em

Debbie :D

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I especially want more personal details about Flack. I also want to see Flack show his softer side, like he did with Stella in All Access, and also I want to see him really be affected emotionally by a case. Much as I like his snarkiness, I'd like to see more from him. I wanna see him lose it, have a bit of angst, like in Consequences with his conflict with Mac.

And I really want to know more about Hawkes too! I'm paticularly curious about his medical career/background, and his family. I'm very curious about Mac's family too. We know very little about Mac's family, and nothing about Hawkes's, whereas we know quite a bit about Danny's - they're from Staten Island, he has a brother (bring back Louie!) and both his parents are alive, his family have mob connections...

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I totally agree with you Debbie and Tequesta:thumbsup:

--->>>My #1 wish: Get Mac and Stella together!!
    - I really want to know what Sid and Adam are really thinking of Stella.
    - A positive Stella-centric episode (the last ones weren't that good for her...)
    - I want more of Danny's ,Adam's and Sid's cool quotes!!
    - More Det. Angell
    - Fix the D/L thing...there was enough drama

13. rubiroxi

rubiroxi Civilian

~Stop making Stella this trap-able victim.
    ~MORE HAWKES!!!! I think he could be such an interesting character if they added a little more depth and stop covering him up in the shadows of Danny's nakedness or "brute strength".
    ~Love Flack the way he is and Adam too!

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I've been wishing from halfway through Season 1 that Stella and Mac would get together, but apparently the writers haven't thought of the idea...

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I understand you! :( We have done the same :D

Well considering new spoilers, i will say

I would like to add a Christmas episode and a mistletoe scene :D with Mac and Stella

I know! CSI NY is a procedural show, but this is the Wish List! :D And we have to get Job's patience if we are going to wait until Season 10

And to help us, at least NON new romantic relationships neither Mac nor Stella

Debbie :D