Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Oh Boy! :D

First, i must say i laughed so hard today with y'all ladies :D

Gio-->THANK YOU! My vote in on its way :D

Karu--> As usual you REALLY read my mind :D I was wondering if Stella could give birth a baby boy or a sweet baby girl
    I'd love a baby girl with blue eyes and dark hair :D A mix between mommy and daddy :D

Heather---> LOL! don't worry. P. is not even closed to come back :D Mere speculation :D

Debbie :D

pd: I've been reading about penguins. "Emperor Penguins" actually and you can read in Wikipedia:
    "The female lays a single egg, and the co-operation of the parents is needed if the chick is to survive. After the female lays the egg, she transfers it to the feet of the waiting male with a minimal exposure to the elements, as the intense cold will kill the developing embryo. The male tends to the egg when the female returns to the sea, now even further away, both in order to feed herself and to obtain extra food for feeding her chick when she returns."

Somehow made me remember that scne from "Taxi" when Stell called Mac desesperately and she asked him to stop Reed's bleeding. First she tried and later it was Mac's turn to try to save Reed's life. Quite like our penguins, right? :D (I'm officially crazy :D

ps2: I really hope our 14.000 viewers have had a funny time reading us :D. Congrat SMAC fans! :D

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

first of all. thank you for the replies to my avvies. and i looveed your banner karu. it made me feel all warm n fuzzy inside =p

haha. you should watch "March of the Penguins" its a penguin documentay featuring Morgan Freeman as the narrator! hahahah. i do have to warn you tho. it can be quite sad at times =p but its got great info bout our little penguies. ((haha))

sooo true. =]

so perhaps mac n stella are really penguins? and the have a little chickie named MiniMac?

awww. Antartica is cooolllld. no wonder they need little sweaters :D

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Yessssssss. I think MiniMac is canon here LOL!

I was reading the page Gio posted and i noticed it was the same article posted at CSIFiles a while agao.
    Also i realized how different any spoiler could be considered depending on the circumstances, in special after last eppies of Season 4:

*cough someone is suggesting Mac?*cough :D I mean, I keep my hypothesis something is going on between them. And Melina said her next guy is going to be a "good guy". First, when i read this article months ago i said "well here we go again with another boyfriend" but now all hints are telling me is Mac the next one

Could be possible or i'm suffering hallucinations??????????? :D

Debbie :D

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Erm, I think you meant AnJ's banner... I currently don't have any SMACK fanart, but I'm definitely thinking of doing a SMACK drawing... *impatient looks from other threads* after I've finished all my other requests, of course. If I ever get around to finishing one, I'll post it up here. Wish me luck!

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

eh? what is this Peyton comin'? Time to get my old siggie then! :lmao:

so, the rumors i heard were true. whether its mac or not, in the end, we know who belongs together :p though it is interesting where the tptb are takin' our beloved couple. they keep pairing them up but none works. i wonder why... *major hint* XD

6. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

damnit damnit damnit. *smacks head"

i knew i was gonna screw up in here sooner or later.

lets just say i've had a bad week. :borg: seriously. hopefully next week will be better.

gee now i'm embarresed:alienblush:

so stell is gettin a new man? i have a feeling its not mac...*dodges rocks* :(:( i mean, i can see the fireman thing, i dont blame her. haha. but it would give us jelous mac...right?

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Could be!! Really !!! If not I'm suffering hallucinations, too!!! ( or everybody of us :D)

Oh. no !! I forgot That Fireman thing :brickwall:...but perhaps Mac will become a fireman at the FDNY because he no longer wants to be a detective :D..haha Everything's possible

LOL. Perhaps there is a little penguin family in anarctica or in a zoo called like that.:guffaw:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

No, MJ. drop that sig now, how you dare:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

What are you reading Penguins Ladies?:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: P:scream: is NOT coming back;) Not spoilers about that. Just a crazy idea we had because some of us think IF she comes back, she won't break up Mac and Stell's new relationship:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

The fireman thing...well...we need to wait until they show the episode:wtf: After the wonderful episodes we had at the end of Season 4 (especially Taxi:drool:) with such strong hints about a "new" level in their relationship i doubt he could have any chance:p

i hope..so:bolian:

Debbie:eek:

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debbie--- i noticed that too... and about the next boy too stella:) i got too say that i think Mac might be that guy, mac's a good boy:D, isn't he??:confused::D:D
    debbie--- thank God that P's not coming back:D:D but if she were, i think she would have big problems breaking up Mac and Stella:D probably because Mac and Stella would be having a good relationship:D:D;)

Pudding---Hmmm.. A jelous mac:D that i would have loooved too se:D:p

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No problem Pudding... hope your week gets better soon.

Ooh, I hope that happens... we never see Mac jealous, or at least, I've never seen him like that. I like to think that even though he's jealous, he's still gonna look out for Stella's best interests... rather like a guardian angel :D!

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Is this true? Or did I read that was at the beginning of season 4? You ladies post so fast, I don't have a chance to catch up. :lol:

But this could be perfect because it says... a love interest for Stella among the male cast members of CSI: NY

Could this mean Mac??? Ooo the SMACked possibilities :D

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

:D Mac IS gonna be the new man in Stella's life :D who else??
    And Mac is a very good. I can't count anymore how often they saved each other's lives.--> Mac's THE perfect guy:.
    OMG did you think P would come back?? It was just one of my crazy questions. :brickwall:I'm sorry if someone misunderstood this.
    Of course...Mac and Stel WILL have a Perfect relationship.;):cool:

Anj:thumbsup:

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, we all know that Mac and Stella will be together one day. But I like the idea of stella and or Mac being in other relationships, because I know that they probably won't work out. So I'm not crushed but you see your favorite CSI happy with his/her other companion and then you see them with each other and yeah. I now confusing. What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't bother me because whether or not Stella or Mac is in a relationship, whenever they share the screen, you see the special smiles and looks that they save for each other.:) We and they are humans. We are social creatures. They are going to have love interests and it is okay to except that. I liked Peyton. I thought she was gorgeous. But of course I felt relieved when season 3 was over.:p So if you like Peyton, high five to you. If you don't, that's fine. We all know that Mac and Stella will be together so---- Bring on the fireman!!! :lol: *steps off soap box*

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahaha whenever I hear about relationships between characters on tv shows I'm like wow that must be wierd for the actors. lol. imagine pretending to be in love and attracted to your best friend? lol. oh well. I suppose if it was gary or eddie or carmine or hill it wouldn't be so bad *wink*

i was in my modern history class yesterday and we were watching a documentary and there was a guy called general taylor and i almost fell off my chair. then i fell asleep on my desk and had a smacked dream :)

great fanart work everyone! my best friend is amazing at making wallpapers and she's made all these great smacked ones for me. you should see them. seriously. she made one based off of right next door where it's like stella's dreaming of mac. *sigh* i could get lost in them...

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heather, what you read it's an old interview about S4. I still think is Mac considering she didn't have a date with nobody since Drew (and i guess we cannot count Drew as a "date" :D )

After S3 i must confess i don't want the idea of them having other relationships because Stella had her screetime (no as much she deserves if you ask me) but she lost a lot of space because of the relationship between P and Mac:vulcan:
    And being a Stellarina fan let me tell you THAT annoyed me a big time:rolleyes:

On the other hand i'd LOVE to see Mac being jealous;) i remember Stella when she talked to Don about Lady Red Head:guffaw:Her face was priceless:guffaw:

Jen!--> tell your friend to come here to join the fun!:bolian:

Hugs dear people!:lol:

Debbie:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.