Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Desert i really really love the pic what a point at Billy lololololo and the jorja´s face is indescriptible lol

i am going to watch the video about the pic ;P

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Isn't that a GREAT pic?? Oh, and Sidlreiana- thanks for the banners, I have some of them up on my wiki now. YOU and desert ROCK!:thumbsup:

3. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

is there anywhere to watch the video of this interview. :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think this site that's run by puppypower has a list of all the interviews and most of them, if not all are on video, so my suggestion is to go on there and look, me too!

http://www.billypetersen.com/

5. Desertwind

I just watched it, boy does he talk fast, he's very quick and bright, so different than Grissom, it's in Vegas, and she says nothing:confused:

OUR COUPLE

6. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Hey everyone thanks for all the timeline links and I'm glad you like the idea of putting our own one together! Can't wait to see what you put together Piper it sounds excellent :thumbsup:

Ahhhh, fab pics as always ladies. That TV Guide cover is still one of my favourites though, thanks desert! I think they both look unbelievably hot there, and the whole series of those photos really captures the feeling of burning-hidden-passion-to-burning-hidden-relationship. Naughty geeks!! :lol:

Ok, so on our own timeline we've had Pilot and Cool Change (thanks bengali and sidlewannabee :bolian:) so now we're at Crate 'n Burial and we all know what that means (apologies for any misquotes from memory!):

"I'm still trying to be your star pupil"
    Grissom's hand in her hair :drool:
    "Come tape me up" :drool::drool:
    "I love my job" :lol:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  7. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

haaaaaa have greats scenes in 'Blood Drops' but totally GSR was the Unfriendly Skies, i love that episode!!!

#the bathroon scene#

SARA: I take it that's not blood.

GRISSOM: No... but there's protein in it.

SARA: Oh, the mile-high club. That means the two passengers may have had no
    idea what was going on inside that cabin.

GRISSOM: (rote) You know, high altitude enhances the entire sexual experience.
    It increases the euphoria.

SARA: (thinks about it for a moment) Well ... it's good. I don't know if it's
    that good.

(At her comment, GRISSOM slowly turns to look up at SARA. SARA sees GRISSOM'S
    reaction and has to ask.)

SARA: Cite your source.

GRISSOM: Hand me a swab, please.

SARA: You're avoiding the question. "Enhances sexual experience. Increases
    euphoria." Cite your source.

GRISSOM: A magazine.

SARA: What magazine?

GRISSOM: "Applied Psychodynamics in Forensic Science."

SARA: Never heard of it.

GRISSOM: I'll get you a subscription.

(SARA doesn't say anything.)

GRISSOM: (calmly) Now, cite your source.

SARA: Oh ... now you want to go down that route?

GRISSOM: Yeah.

SARA: (smiles and shakes her head) Nah. Never mind.

GRISSOM: You started it.

SARA: Delta Airlines, Flight 1109, Boston-Miami, March '93, Ken Fuller. Hazel
    eyes, Organic Chem Lab TA, BMOC ... overrated ... in ... every aspect. (GRISSOM
    looks at SARA.) Could ... we ... get back to work, please?

GRISSOM: Yeah. I think, due to your, uh ... firsthand knowledge and experience
    in airplane bathrooms, you should do the swab.

(GRISSOM steps out of the lavatory and walks past SARA back into the main
    cabin.)

SARA: Fine.

awwwwwwww :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    by http://www.crimelab.nl/transcripts.php?series=1&season=1&episode=9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and that end was beautiful! awwwww i loved what Grissom said..was awwww and what Sara said too awwwwwww
    that's why i love them so much!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Beautifully written post billy, that brings us to sex,lies and larvae. Unfortunately, I am not the writer that most of you are, so I would ask the next poster to give us that one. I am just letting you all know that we are back under 110 days, even if we have to wait until October. Probably for stupid baseball world series to end before they premiere our show and we get our couple back.

109 days 9 hours and 57 minutes

eta: Am I the only one who realizes that if we get 12 more posts today that we will have hit 500 in exactly 5 weeks of this thread? Well done ladies :D We could be half way to the next one today!!!!!

9. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

ILoveBilly thank you so much for the caps and the transcription ;) since the first time the GSR is so obvious, i need more SF information ...TPTB ;P

Bengali13 ,110 thank you for the information is a long time but for my is good to know it ;) for now i can waiting :)

Desert i do it a little present for you in fan-art collage grissom & Sara,We should speak for PM:evil::devil::guffaw:

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey you guys the volume on my computer isn't working right now. I wanted to see the interview. Hey Bengali13 thank you for keeping a countdown. You guys, I am going to be gone for 2 weeks, I haven't abandoned our ship. I will try to go on the comouter at my grandma's house.

11. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Ok, spoiler fans, ANYTHING NEW???? I have checked all my sources and have NADA! I am starving for info!!!
    Oh, on another note, check my wiki for "flirty" GSR eppys. We have 3 finished pages with many more to come.

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

We'll miss you, Sidle, but you have a good time OK? Just think, when you come back, we will be under 100 days again!!!

And since no one else picked up the ball on sex, lies and larvae, I guell I will have to give it a shot. Just remember, that I don't write for a reason.

Gil: "Hey, what's the matter with you?"
    Sara: "I am a woman and I have a gun. Did you see how he just treated me. I can only imagine how he treated his wife."

All that angst because of an abusive husband. But Gil tries to prove her right by wrapping the pig and they watch it over night. She brings him coffee and a blanket, and a sweet smile and softly spoken, "Thanks". It's one of our more tender GSR moments. When she later quotes him he asks,
    "What do you tape everything I say?", and she almost nods in a positive way. So much a part of her, his every word. But the ultimate GSR scene in this episode, one on many GSR lovers favorite scenes list, and for a good reason:

Sara: "Do you want to sleep with me?"
    Gil: "Did you just say what I think you said?"

The look on his face. He tries so hard not to be excited, just stay calm. I must have heard her wrong.

Sara: "That way when I wake up in a cold sweat under the blanket hearing Kay's screams, you can tell me it's nothing. It's just empathy."

So great, so deep and the acting is phenominal. Gawd, I love this couple.:)

13. Desertwind

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I'll miss you guys too!!

Hey, I love that episode Bengali13. I leave tomorrow. It is hot where i live oo. It's over 1000, I think. I am glad that we will have less than 100 days when I come back. GSR will continue, that;s great. I love David Rambo.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  15. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

So, did everyone go on vacation this weekend and not tell us? Are Desert and I (and silde until tom.) it? Ok, well then, I guess we are the ones who love GSR the most. We can claim anything since there isn't anyone here to dispute, right?

108 days and counting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.