Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

No, I don't, but that sure is interesting. I saw a picture of him walking with his new girlfriend, but I thought they were just on vacation there. And this might explain why the premiere of season 7 hasn't been filmed yet, if he's been working on a movie.

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:wtf:The blogger said David bought her "my first glass of wine in Italy", after she offered to take a pic of him with a fan who had no camera. Someone must have questioned her; a few days later she commented, "I only know what I was told". It is a curiosity and would explain why they're not filming till July. Still, wouldn't the studio or David have announced something?:confused:

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I thought I heard on local radio that the sequel to the DaVinci Code stars Tom Hanks and Ewan Mcgregor. No mention of DC. I would also think it takes longer than a month to shoot a movie, there just isn't any time between the two seasons unless David has like a bit part, which I doubt he'd take given his role in Miami.

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw:
    "Angels and Demons" is shooting ONLY the exteriors in Rome, for three weeks, then back to the States. There's been quite a few shots of the cast and crew (Ron Howard, Hanks, Mcgregor, et al). No DC that I could see, and no mention. I'm sure we'd have heard something.
    ;):drool:
    Forgot to mention: Dojo has a great article on her blog today (last night, maybe), very appropriate to this thread, about an Epiphany. And don't miss the terrific comments. Link on my signature.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I had actually started to wonder if Julia and Kyle were being flown to Italy in that jet that was next to H. Didn't Julia and her husband have a condo or some property or business or something in Italy? What if part of "Velocity" is going to take place there? And that's why DC was there. And maybe he also did a bit part in Angels and Demons.

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: ^ I don't think so.....

7. MacFlackNCaine

MacFlackNCaine Dead on Arrival

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Thanks a very good article in defense of our H. Very well-written. We need more articles like this. Few and far between considering the amount of crap people are giving H.

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thanks for the article.:)

I agree...we do need more articles like this one. I mean, I think considering the way he was in season four and the way he is now, there's been a vast improvement. He seems to be getting back to were he was, which is a good thing.:cool:

10. MacFlackNCaine

MacFlackNCaine Dead on Arrival

Yeah I thought it was cool too.

Have you guys ever wonder what if DC turned down* the role of H? How different would Miami be?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Then I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as I do now, and NY would probably end up being my fave of the 3 CSI shows :lol:

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I don't think I could even imagine somebody else in that role. DC was born to play H and it just wouldn't be the same without him. He's one of the main reasons I watch Miami and it's my favorite. Nobody could do a better job than him.

13. John Walden

John Walden Dead on Arrival

I personally think Johnny Depp would do a better job.

Kidding.

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol: What about Michael Emerson who plays Ben in "Lost"?? Seriously, he's great in Lost.

Now that's it's the middle of the night where I live, and the temperature has gone down to 83 in here, I of course have a whopping headache. But I'm posting anyway.

I thought the article about Horatio was wonderful. I love him and his sunglasses and poses and the one-liners--even the ones that don't work--and once in a while there is one that just totally doesn't work in the worst way. And I'll just sit there shaking my head and laughing. But I look forward to the one-liners. If H doesn't say one and put his sunglasses on at the beginning of an episode, I'm disappointed.

15. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.