Anybody know what's up in Emily Procter's love life?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Mike1168, Jan 4, 2006.

1. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

aw...he is hot but another pic i saw of him..he was acting a bit childish...and the one teacher i was hanging with (ironically she looks like emily) said that he was acting a bit immature...but eh...he is good looking.

2. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

And really, that's all that matters :lol:
    I think he's cute. Guys are always immature from time to time (if not all the time). They can't help it, it's just their biological fate.

3. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

ya....hes a lucky guy...but im not taking back my first post...if he mistreats her and i see base on her eye (and trust me i can tell) i will hunt him down with a whole band of emily fans!!!

4. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Hey y'all!
    Since I'm the one who first asked this question, and it was the first post I made, I have to say I am totally blown away by all the great responses I've heard from everyone! I'm a big Emily fan since I live in her hometown and yeah, like thousands of other guys, I wish I was Emily's beau...she'd definitely not get mistreated by me!!! :D Thanks again folks, hope it's okay if I keep on joining your discussions!!! Now excuse me, I'm off to dream that I'm going on a date with Emily! :)

5. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

and I am Emily's girlfriend ;)

6. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Welcome to the board Mike :)
    You should go over to the Emily thread, there're lots of Emily-related discussions there :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Count me in for the band of Emily fans banging down his door!

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Welcome to the board Mike. I'd guess that you have an accent like hers. :lol:

*hand shots up!* Count me in as well! I'll bring eggs. :devil:

9. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

oh yeah!!!! hes gonna have a hard time sleepin that night....lol COME ON OVER TO THE EMILY THREAD!!! LOTZA EMILY LOVE THERE!!!

10. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Thanks fellow CSI'ers!
    I'm ready to head over to the Emily Thread....hate to sound like a blonde..although I am :D...how do I get to the thread?

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hi Mike1168, here's the link to the Emily thread, and welcome to the Miami forum! :D

12. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Thanks ThumpyG42! :D I'm heading over to the thread now..just for a few minutes...I really gotta get to bed! One more thing, how would I go about pasting a picture of Emily by my signature? I REALLY do wish I was the boyfriend she mentions in Cosmo!! :p I guess I can just keep on dreaming huh?

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Never hurts to have dreams. ;) And you're welcome for the link.

About the sig, click on the 'my home' link at the top of the page, and once that page loads, scrool down to the Main Configuration section look for the line that says 'Personal information, email, password, etc.', and click on the word edit right beside it. Once that page loads, Scroll down to the 'signature' section and paste in the url for the banner you wish to use. Then scroll down and click 'submit'.

A couple of things to keep in mind, banners must not exceed 220w x 75h, and you may have either a banner or text in your sig, but not both. You can check out this thread for a bit more info on sig banners.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

14. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Hey CSIsMANIAC!
    Thanks for welcoming me to the Board...it's great to be aboard!!! Funny thing is I've been hearing from a lot of my friends lately that I'm starting to develop that Southern twang that Emily is famous for. I actually moved to Raleigh from Toronto, Canada in 1998 when I got married (my spouse has cheated and been unfaithful to me and is now planning to separate from me); guess that's why I've developed a bit of a thing for Emily!! ;-) Yeah, I'm dreaming again!! HA!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, I know that this topic is almost dead. But in response to the OP, she is dating Lorenzo Pisoni. He's an Italian actor with quite an impressive stage career.

Cheers,

Rosefern