Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by jazzfan, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Re: 24 ~ *Possible Spoilers*

:(

I want my 24 ! :(

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Lorelai, please add more content to your replies, this is considered spam. Thanks.

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I'm with you Lorelai :( I want Jack back! :D

As fans of the show, we wait twice as long as others shows just so we can see our Hero return. :(

Oh well....I shall wait patiently and if Season 7 comes out next year, so be it! :D

[​IMG] Happy New Year "24" Fans!

:D

4. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Great, just great.. :(

I don't like this. I never thought I would say this, but I'd rather wait than see the mini-seasons for 24. As much as I miss this show, I think 2 mini-seasons is not gonna work. How are they gonna do this, dropping the real time factor or just having a shorter day? And if only they will make a shorter season 7 but a shorter season 8 too? This is so wrong! :( Me sad now. :(

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Errr... This is 24. Isn't that's what they do all the time? Re-write and re-shoot. :lol: But, no, I don't think they'll just change everything they did with this 8 episodes. Just some of it. :p

And 2 brand new pics of Kiefer:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

HOLY HELL YEAH!

Jon Voight Cast as 24's Even Bigger Baddie

It would appear that so-and-so, who to date has been touted as Jack Bauer's (and thus America's) next big nemesis, is merely doing someone else's bidding. Oscar winner Jon Voight has been cast on 24 as the person behind Season 7's terrorist threat, says the Reporter. Voight's character will be introduced during the two-hour prequel movie airing Nov. 23, and then be featured heavily during the back half of Jack's next bad day.

For more on this, see In Touch Weekly's cover story: "Angelina's Heartbreak! Dad Chooses TV Role Over Attending Twin Grandchildren's Birth!" — Matt Mitovich

7. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

June 20, 2008 -- JACK Bauer will be turning 52 when the popular Fox drama returns next year.
    At least, he should be.
    When "24" comes back next January, four years will have passed on the series, Fox officials confirmed yesterday.
    To emphasize the passage of time, Jack's sidekick, Chloe (Mary-Lynn Rajskub), who was revealed to be pregnant in last year's season finale, will suddenly have a 4-year-old kid to deal with.
    For those keeping score at home, that means that 17 TV years have passed since Season 1, when Bauer first took on the Eastern European bad guys bent on revenge and destruction - and he was said to be 35 years old.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06202008/tv/24_time_warp_116271.htm

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Got some more 24 news here.

Originally obtained from speedystokesgirl:

(Source: TVGuide.com)

Hopefully this is true. :lol:

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, folks, we're finally at the premiere day! How are you celebrating? Doing some 24shots every time Jack says damn? Or are you going to wear a special 24 shirt?

Anyway, for those who are interested in seeing who is in 24 this season, there's this nice HUGE banner with all the castmembers we know of so far. Click

Anyway, happy 24 viewing and don't forget, it starts at 8pm tonight and 8pm tomorrow!

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Thanks for sharing that, Shane, I spent quite a bit of time looking at it :lol: I'm looking forward to tonight's premier :)

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Nice one Shane :D

It starts here tomorrow night so I should have time to watch Redemption again - need to see Mr Carlyle once more. I'd forgotten how much I missed this last year until Redemption came on and I saw some trailers in the last week for Jack's next day.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I wasn't a big fan of Season 6, but I still enjoyed it. Redemption really brought back the great feeling of the series that it had in Seasons 1-5. Season 5 has always been my favorite though. I love the Logans. :D

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

So what did everyone think? I thought the first two episodes back were the best since Season 5!

Things I Thought While Watching :
    * Agent Walker. I like her personality and she goes good with Jack.
    * Cubby Boy! He's back from the dead, but how? :eek:
    * Latham, it's the guy from Star Trek! :lol:
    * Janis... annoying. She's worse than Chloe, and I like Chloe!
    * I really like Cherry Jones as the new President.
    * Jack's definitely back. :devil:

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Where are the 24 viewers this season? :confused:

This past episode didn't quite catch my attention as the four hour premiere. It was slow and predictable in some spots. The only thing that didn't quite get me from the get go was
    Jack shooting Walker and the silent clock at the end. Now, we know that a silent clock usually means that someone dies, but I really don't think they'd kill of Agent Walker this soon -- or would they?

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

24 has been great this season so far, It wa ssuch a relief to fing out that Tony isn't a bad guy after all.

Having a female President I thought was a bad idea but, I actually like President Taylor.

I like Agent Walker, and after last week I hope she is in the show for a while yet.

Jack is awesome as usual, but I still think there is a hint of doubt with Jack concerning this undercover story that Bill, Chloe and Tony are involved in. I personally think there is more to reveal in the weeks to come and I can't wait to find out.