Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

*waves*

I return! All lovely and brown and making everyone jealous of my tan.

Its random i was away and still had random DL thoughts it was more like i'd dream and either relive moments or concoct my own and it was be rather wierd.

Will definately pop back and read up on everything when i'm not all fidgety

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Well, I can safely say that even though I didn't witness ex b stepping around someone else, I knew exactly when we were headed for (the first) break up. If you are that close to someone and I don't mean declarations of love :lol: you can tell when something is bothering them or they've done something 'bad'. Feminine intuition? Nah, guys just overcomplicate things. :guffaw:

As for the rest of the team? You really wouldn't want them investigating your case if they couldn't notice something as obvious as SMM and Linds. Well, Sid noticed... There's hope yet :D

If however, the team didn't all already know, I'd adore Gossip Queen Stella to be the last to figure it out. Adam naturally is first and can't figure out how everyone else is so shocked to realise. :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Lindsay may suspect something, but I don't think she knows 100% that he slept with Rikki... not unless he actually confessed it to her or something. :lol: She did notice that he was pushing her away... and I think essentially that hurt her more than the idea of him sleeping with someone else. She wanted to be the one to comfort him and he wouldn't let her.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I hope next season we'll find out if she knows or not. I'm not sure what I'd prefer. My only wish is no new drama. I'm not sure how they are going to handle it, but all I want is them getting together again. And I hope that this time they can be happy together. They have so much great chemistry, it'd be sad to ruin that. I want a squee worthy episode again.

Btw, I'm sure this question was asked before some time. But I was just thinking about what's my absolutely favourite DL episode. I already know my favourite Lindsay episode ('Stealing Home') and my favourite Danny episode ('Run Silent Run Deep'). But I can't really decide which is my favourite DL epi. There are favourite scenes (NWILL, SOOH and SD) but choose an epi is difficult.

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

^ exactly how i see it.

Female intuition is amazing at the best of times but its very much when you know you know.

My ex split with me day after i got back from a holiday with my best friends 2 years ago and tbh to this day i could swear he cheated on me he never sed cos i got the "its not you its me" speech well more of the "its my job" speech but at the time i was like ok took it as it came.... now thinking back i'm like there was soo much more to it.

Men just screw with everything.

6. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

You know, I love them all for fluff but Zoo York & City of the Dolls (whatever it's called) are some which stand out for me. Check out our rivalry and dislike of one another - with sneaky little 'oh, they're cute!' glances flung in! :lol:

I love the good ole fashioned building of tension, just works so well!

I'm skipping back to FF, bullies be warned! muwahahaha ;)

7. LME

LME Police Officer

Hey This is the first time I have posted here but have been reading the thread for a while.

I am a big DL fan. I am not sure if I have a favoutire episode, it is more like moments. The glances between them are well lets just say I wish a man would look at me like that!!

I real hope that the writers sort out what is going on with them in season 5 then they did in Season 4. I hope that they can come back for what happened.

I think they are made for each other and make each other a better person if that makes sense.

I almost can't wait till early next year (when we will get Season 5)!! thankfully the are showing reruns on Channel 5 US - I think that Zoo York is on this week. :thumbsup:

Roll on Season 5!!!!!!

LME

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, LME! Nice to have you here!

Yes! That's what I'm thinking, too. I can't really decide between the epis. There were much good ones, and we got several episodes with really good scenes. I agree, I love their stolen glances, the smiles and all the scenes they already shared together, especially the ones from season 2. You remember the scene from RSRD, when Danny was in Mac's office and he briefly looked over to Lindsay. I love it when they look at each other. :D

Aww, Zoo York! How awesome was this episode? And- Lindsay tackled down a suspect. We so need more moments like this! Here they're showing season three at the moment.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for the welcome ;).

I hope the writers give us som good DL next season.

Thank goodness for reruns and DVDs I don't think I could go completely with out DL moment until next year. I just think that they are made for each other.

10. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

LME: Don't know if you realise but on Saturday Channel 5 is showing series 3, Five US is showing series 2 on Sunday and series 1 on Friday, then from nest Tuesday Channel 5 is re-running series 4!! I'm going to be so confused....but so happy!:thumbsup::)

11. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for that Sherry

:)

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Okay, I went missing again...not willingly though (people on my LJ flist can check the details there)...I hope I can stick around now...

Welcome LME! It's great to see some new people here..

I believe the most recent question/discussion was about favourite D/L episodes...In my case those do vary sometimes, but atm I'm going with RSRD (still my all time favourite) and NWILL. I picked those because in both cases they suddenly acted with passion and despite what every one else might think at those particular moments they both did something unexpectedly for the other.

In RSRD, Lindsay decided to go to Danny with the evidence against him first and the look they share made it clear that they both realized that there was something more there. And in NWILL Danny rushes into the room, not caring about any one's safety (including his own), but desperate to find Lindsay and make sure that she was okay...their hug was perhaps even more intimate than what they did in SD...it was so intense...

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think I just decided which are my two favourites! :lol: I totally agree. I love those two episodes. They both had very interesting cases and were dramatic, but in a good way. It was nice to watch. In RSRD the scene with Mac and Danny was so heartbreaking. And the way Danny and Lindsay looked at each other clearly showed that there is a connection between them. And in NWILL- how wonderful was the hug? This was by far the best hug ever.

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

every time there is a talk about favorite DL episode it comes down to Daze of Wine & Roaches for me. I mean, I like the moments in SooH, SD, NWILL and so on, but in DoWaR they were so at ease and in tune with each other. the banter was back, there was the smile, the pat on the back. a whole new level of intimacy - not that they ever grasped the concept of personal space :)

I never really like RSRD though I love The Look. its mostly because I dont like angst or drama in relationships. especially in a show where the focus lies elsewhere.

so Im with all of you who want some fluffy DL goodness in S5. like them eating M&Ms. that would be soooo cute

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Welcome LME! Always a pleasure to meet another fan!

To answer the question, NWILL and RSRD is and always will be my favorite just because of the depth it went into with their relationship. They managed to do it all without causing great drama and angst. Personal Foul amazed me and would be up there if it didn't have to do with the horrible soap opera storyline that went along with it. Let us finally give them some flufftastic moments please

...and the gutter for me and peaches

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.