Project Runway

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by CSI_wannabe91086, Jan 5, 2006.

1. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

Does anyone else like this show? And if so, who's your fav designer and who can't you stand? My fav designer is Nick
    and it's a toss up between Santino and Andre for my least fav.

2. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

oo i love project runway- i havent watched it enough this season to know all the designers names. but i looove fashion. i used to want to be a designer.

3. CSI_wannabe91086

oh, and after yesterday's episode, I really dont like Marla either

4. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

I love this show!! My favorite is either Chloe (so far I've enjoyed her designs but she hasn't overly wowed me...but she's consistant and I just like who she is...i'm thinking she's gonna really impress me one of these days) or Nick - he's awesome!
    Santino is driving me nuts. and it's true...although he's good, all of his designs look similar. just saying...
    Marla is bothersome, but she's not that great so she'll be gone at some point soon. Unless she pulls a Wendy.

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

When is it on? I've been meaning to catch an episode for the longest time. The only thing is that I don't really like Heidi Klum though...

6. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Heidi Klum isn't a major part of it. She's there at the beginning and at the judging, but doesn't show up for much more of it (okay, so she was at the party last episode, but you know what i'm saying).
    It's on at 10 on Wednesdays, although you can catch a reairing of most of the episodes interspersed throughout the week. :) happy watching!

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i havent seen any of the new ones, but i just wanted to say i absolutely loved austin scarlet in the first season! he was amazing. most of his stuff was really over the top, and so was he, but i thought he was great. i loved when he wore makeup and pearls.
    cant wait to see the new ones!

8. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

My favorite is Nick, I really hope he wins. I don't think Santino is too bad either. Although, he appears to me to be really stuck on himself. He absolutely can't stand it when others get compliments; I really hate that about him. He needs to get over hisself already because he's not all that.

On the last show, I really thought Marla was going home instead of Guadalupe. I mean she had better designs in previous shows instead of Marla. She really should go right now.

9. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

i thought it would be marla to go as well. granted, guadalupe's design was bad, but at least it was original. so what does anyone think about the 2 person teams for next time? i'm not sure i'm fond of the group work this season - two already?!?

10. CSI_wannabe91086

i'm just trying to figure out who is paired with who, and who has the best chance of getting eliminated. but i dont think that there should have been another group challenge so soon.

11. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

the group challenge right after the other group challenge (okay, so there was a challenge in between) was quite odd. I was freaking for a bit with both of the people being out...it wasn't looking good for Nick there for a while. I certainly think that the right two people were eliminated. While I do agree that Daniel and Andrae had the best design it was wrenching to see Chloe come so close to winning yet again. I really think the other designers (read Santino and co.) tend to underestimate both her and Emmett. It seems that both of them have been solid throughout the competition thus far. I'm really looking forward to next episode's challenge!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see Nick freak out with excitement! :)

12. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

A local hottie from here in Houston named Chloe Dao of Lot 8 on Kirby is one of the contestants! I hope she wins...

13. CSI_wannabe91086

yay! Marla is gone! Now just get rid of Santino, and this will be an awesome competition.

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up! :D

15. lane

lane Police Officer

My favourite designer is Daniel or Santino. I like Daniel. He's too good-looking to be a designer. Tee hee.
    Did anyone buy the My Scene doll or Wendy's Banana dress?