This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

You mean Alan, right? (Marg's husband) I can't remember his character's name.

Despite the banner in my sig, I wouldn't mind seeing Catherine being comforted by Vartan. :) He was pretty nice looking. :lol:

Yeah, you're probably right about that, stokesgirl. And it does seem very Nick like to want to make her feel welcomed.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  2. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

Hi im CSIROCKS77 i am new to talk csi!!! so i may make some mistakes... sorry. well i already presented myself in other threads and and would love to be part of this one too!!!

ok here is what i think is going to happen next season:

Grissom is gonna hava a breakdown, we may see some tears.. Why?? well he may get sick of all the dead people he sees everyday, sara left and now Warrick dies?? :)() he was his rock, Grissom himself said it. it is time for grissom to sit down and face it....

well that is just a part of what i think is gonna happen. i don't want to write too much, im afraid i may bore you guys...

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I feel that Grissom will be the most affected about Warrick, he's counseled him got and gave him his job, back twice hung out with him took him on the rollar coaster ride, and was a mentor, friend and boss to him , and Warrick respected and looked up to him. And Cath who was so attracted and connected to him and they worked so in tune with each other on cases, and his buddy Nick, so great together:bolian: and Sara, Greg, Brass & Doc, who didn't like him? his intense, brooding, troubled, character, but so gentle kind an loving as well~ maybe he's OK ~wishes~:confused:

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, here's what's going to happen in the season opener. Warrick will die, there'll be a funeral, fade out, you look at your clock and think: wait, there's still time left and then fade in and we see Warrick still alive, but going into the witness protection program.

Maybe one and only one of the team will know this, maybe none of them will.

See, then Warrick is still alive and can come back later. Cause I'm going to miss Nick and Warrick's friendship. I loved when they worked cases together.

See, all better.

Ok, I don't know if that will really happen, but you never know.

5. csirocks77

well stokesgirl i doubt that happens, but it would be a great way to keep warrick alive.

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Also, out of all the CSIs, Grissom felt Warrick was most likely to succeed him when he finally left CSI (as a ghost).

I also can't wait to see how Ecklie deals with this. Usually, he's so detached from the team and is kinda only there to be a thorn in their side... although, he did get a little better as of late, but I digress. After the breaks he was cutting early in "For Gedda", I'd be interested to see how he takes the news.

7. csirocks77

ok this is the second part of what i think is gonna happen.

Cath & Nick will be very affected. and at some point they won't be able to work in the case. Grissom will have Sara's support but she won't be able to work bcuz she is not a CSI anymore :(

i think Greg :drool: will be the one that will have to step up. I mean this is gonna be a pretty hard and painful case and the moajority of the team will try their best but feelings will interfere. Greg was friends with warrick but was not as close as others in the team

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Okay here's what happens, Grissom gets so depressed, he goes to a bar and drinks himself into a oblivion and then dreams about an army of red ants that invade the lab. In this dream, the ant tells him its Sheriff McKeen who shot Warrick-so then he wakes up and draws up a plan to finish off the Under Sheriff.

I'm just kidding..

9. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

I'm expecting the season 9 premiere to have plenty of slow-motion camera work with some moving piece of orchestral music in the background. There's nothing like a good bit of old fashioned slow-mo to make a dramatic scene even more dramatic! Roll on September.....

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'd actually like to see that. What ep was it they both went on the roller coaster? I don't remember that offhand. What season was it?

That would be neat. Then they could maybe do a crossover with "In Plain Sight" and US Marshalls, Mary, Stan and Marshall (yes, hes a marshall and that's his name lol) can help Warrick relocate. :) I love "In Plain sight".

None of them will be able to work Warrick's murder case, unfortunately. It's conflict of interest for every one of them, including Greg. It doesn't matter if he wasn't as close to Warrick as the others were. He was still a part of his team and that makes it conflict of interest. It's sad, but true. I wish they could work the case cause you know they'd solve it. Nick would be hellbent on solving it.

:guffaw:That would be hysterical! I'd love to see that! Maybe they could get Quentin to come back and write that scene. :lol: It sounds like something he'd do.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You're right they wouldn't be able to work on the case, but as we all know, that won't stop them one bit. You know they're going to work the case no matter who tells them not to. And yes, Nick will be hell bent on solving it. He won't let it go.

Grissom getting drunk :guffaw: Now that would really be funny.

These possible scenarios are getting funny!

12. csirocks77

yeah! i mean they will work the case, i know they are not supposed to, but its CSI, the day shift team is not as hot as the night shift!!!! :)

Grissom getting drunk would be awesome!!!!! thats funny!!!

i wonder whats gonna happen with the new CSI. I think she will probaly take the case cuz she didn't have any relationship with warrick

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think the new girl will take the case, because if the other spoilers are true, she doesn't show up until Episode 3.

14. csirocks77

I didn't know that. From what i know she was supposed to start that night bcuz the team was short and they needed someone...

Also Sara can't get into the lab cuz she is not a CSI anymore and when they try to get her job back they can't. I think that would be a mistake in part of the producers, the new CSI (Riley Adams) get a job and Sara doesn't??? some people won't like that...

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

This is from CSIFiles for episode three:
    And Sara can't get a job, Jorja Fox is not coming back to the show, just doing a few episodes this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.