This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Where are you finding this cast list information?

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I can't reveal my sources. If I did, I wouldn't HAVE sources. ;)
    Sorry, but they haven't steered me wrong.

3. Dizzney

So this new girl is going to have billing above Eric and Wally and the others who have been on the show far longer than her? That sucks!

4. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Yeah, I didn't like that part either. The REST rocks!:thumbsup:

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wally Langham isn't listed in the credits...interesting...:confused:

6. Dizzney

Well until I see the official press release from CBS on the actual credits I won't fret too much.

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

the detective who was with Nick and Sara in that eppy, was on survivor (Johnathan)! He was also in an New York eppy.

I am pretty sure there isn't a funeral confirmed for warrick..people just assumed it was happening. If sara died, we would have a funeral stretched out over 3 eppys...but it's warrick.

I hope she isn't coming back as a regular, or at least end the GSR storyline...blah. Can't help but to think how the first 8 eppys of last season were wasted on her big moment to leave. Here is an idea, how about Nick and Greg get a storyline!! Yeah! Or Grissom, one that doesn't involve Sara, who is permanently attached to him. Heaven forbid a SCIENTIST should do some SCIENCE.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

LOL! Oh man...I had no idea that was him!! Too funny!!!

Amen to all of the above!! :thumbsup:

9. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I wonder who Ms Smith had to kiss up to in order to get 4th billing, and over Eric and Robert?

Yes, I'm bitter that they were slighted. It's really not fair at all. There's no reason to justify that.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I think we're all getting a little excited here. I don't think she'll be appear in the credits before Eric and I don't think Jorja is a cast member. She has not returned to the show, at least not full time.

Now except for Billy and Marg, George, Gary and Jorja and Eric were put in alphabetical order by last name. So if they keep doing this with the actual CSIs then Miss Smith would come before Eric, however they might put her behind him since he has been there longer.

Paul has always been last and Robert and Wally will come before him.

However, since Jorja left and is not returning full time, she should not be in the opening credits at all. Personally, I would think that would be a slap in the face to the other cast members who did not leave the show because they didn't get what they wanted and to do other things.

Also, David Berman (I love Super Dave :thumbsup:) and Marc Vann are now going to be regulars. I doubt it, but it would be cool to have Super Dave as regular cast member. However, Wallace Langham isn't even listed there and I've heard nothing about him leaving.

So really I don't think this is accurate. We'll just have to wait and see.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It's probably just a general cast listing and not necessarily for the opening credits. I can see them adding David to the opening credits as he's been in almost every ep, but Marc Vann was in very few eps this past season. I can't really see him being in that many more. Maybe he'll be in it a lot until they solve Warrick's murder... I guess since Dayshift is probably going to be investigating it, it'll show Ecklie more cause of that. I dunno. When I first saw the name "Marc Vann", I had to think about it for a second to remember who that was. :lol: For some reason my mind went to Vartan (don't know the actor's name) and I was like "Vartan's gonna be in the opening credits? Cool!", but then I remembered "oh wait, Marc Vann is Ecklie." :lol:

Stokesgirl, I was gonna say the same thing about the alphabetical order.

I don't know about Greg, but from what I've read, Nick is getting some storylines this coming season. He's supposedly the one who finds Warrick and if the writers do it correctly, it'll hit him hard being that they were best friends. He's also supposedly getting a girlfriend. Now whether this is Pamela Martin, the supposed grief counselor or whether they hook him up with Riley, I dunno. Lauren Lee Smith had red hair for part of Mutant X. I wonder though if she'll have it on CSI or if she'll be brunette (as she was for another part of Mutant X) or if she'll be a blonde like the last pic I saw of her.

I hope Greg gets some good storylines this season too... and not one where he gets beaten up or injured in a lab explosion like the storylines before. Maybe they could let him hook up with Riley if Nick gets the counselor. :lol: That's the first thing I thought when I heard Lauren Lee Smith was joining the show. "Hmm... she and Greg would look cute together." :lol:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I wouldn't worry about it too much guys. They aren't/wouldn't add Jorja to the credits just for a few episodes, and nothing has showed she's staying for the whole season, in fact she's not even in the script for episodes three and four.

And Wallace isn't leaving the show, therefore I doubt they wouldn't take him out of the credits.

We haven't seen their cast list confirmed, so until we do...

ETA: The list doesn't even spell William's last name right. So I don't find it credible.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

If her hair changes color often, I hope she has some arrangement with Marg that they don't both change at the same time. Especially to the same color.:lol:
    LaSquisita

14. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

He was listed in the first version....was that just a mistake, him being left out of the updated one?

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Interesting to see if Nick does hook with Riley because GE has stated that the character doesn't get involved with people at work on a romantic basis.

Having said that, the guy is going through some major stuff and that can shift anyone's stand on things.

Viva La Nick Stokes and all his friends!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.