The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Katlynn888 I love how you compared the boys to Spiderman and Mary-Jane. Its so true. You have made the comic nerd in me very happy.:) Good luck on your novel. Greggo has always been there for Nicky. Wojo yeah Greggo is hero in his own right. I feel the difference between their heroisms are that Greggo got hurt in the process. Where as its rare that Nicky gets hurt in his hero situations. I to love that scene where Nicky punches Pig makes me so happy on so many levels. There we see the different ways that the boys express their emotions. Nicky tends to fly off the handle as where Greggo tends tends to keep his emotions in check more. Personally I hope they hunt the Undersheriff down and beat the crud out of him.

2. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Okay well I am also into Spiderman over Superman so I agree that Greg is Mary-Jane to Nick being Peter. They complete the other.

Yeah I've been watching the CSI marathon all day mainly because its all season 7 and I haven't seen any of those except for Fallen Idols which reminds me about the part in the equipment room...

So out of curiosity, what is everyone hoping for in Season 9? Other than the team going after the undersheriff. I agree with that though. he deserves it.

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Weeelllllll . . . umm . . . err . . . I don't really know. All I want is drama and lots and lots of angst. Oh, and more Nick/Greg moments, but I don't really have anything in mind except for the comfort parts maybe during/after the funeral or something. It's really vague, but I'll take whatever gets thrown at me, really.
    On a more down to detail note, I want Nick to find Warrick. I want emotion and continuity of that emotion (from all characters) and I'd love it if TPTB stopped trying to stick Nick with random women. Even if he wasn't with Greg, I'd still prefer him to be single, but that's a different rant all together. I'd also want to see Wendy out in the field, and that might end up happening. Oh, and some Wedges stuff. So I guess I do know what I want to happen, lawlz.

4. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

hehe. I knew i couldn't go wrong making that comparison

I agree with My_last_chance.

WHAT DO WE WANT?!

WEDGES!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!

NOW! (or sometime in the near future, preferably some time in season nine, beause there's a strong possibility that will be the last season...)

But, yeah,

NOW!

lolzies. that was silly. On another note, all I want for the unersherif is good ol' justice. Oh, my God. Has anyone pondered Grissom's reaction? I mean, Warrick was pratically his son!:( We've gone over Nick's, Catherine's, even Greg's, but I haven't seen anything about Grissom's reaction, or maybe I missed something?

Anyway, yeah. I want more LOVE moments. With the whole comforting thing. you know? Hurt/Comfort/Romace is my fav mix of genres...

And, yeah, I got jelous of you people with moving icons and bannes, so of course I had to have one of my own...hehe.

-Lynn

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

What do I want for season 9.
    1)The thing I want most is for Greg to be treated as an egual and get as much screentime as everyone else. No more back burner for Greg!!
    2)More cases for Nick and Greg to partner up on
    3)The undersherriff to get what's coming to him.
    4)No girlfriend for Nick (or Greg)
    5)For Nick to push Greg up against the lockers and kiss him senseless!

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

My reply to Wojo's funny hopes for season 9.

In a Nick and Greg waltze.

5.5.555 1111 555111554444444451112222525252

Yes basically I dont want Nick or Greg to get girlfriends when they love each other. The undersherrif to go to jail...For Greg to become level 2!... Nick and Greg to be paired together for the whole of season nine.

For the love to live on, and for Nick to tell Greg via subtext of course that he loves him...

7. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Well everything you guys have said is pretty much what I want too. More Wedges and more screentime for Greg. Of course more love moments. Undersheriff justice. Continuity for emotions. And of course what Wojo said:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Now that would be something I would love to see, but thinks I will only see it in my daydreams or in fanfic. :lol:

I definitely want more screen time for Greg. I am sick of him being put behind everyone else. Of course sharing that screen time with Nick would be wonderful especially if they are sharing those looks between each other that we all love so much.

I definitely want to see the Undersherriff get what's coming to him too. Hopefully it is a total original team effort...meaning the new girl is not too involved in it.

9. my_last_chance

^-^ I wish!! That'd be like . . . über amazing. If I thought that some people would be scandalised at a slight mention to Nick and Greg's dating, then they'd probably be in complete and utter shock if their eyes saw that. I wouldn't--I'd know that it happens all the time at home and it was just a matter of time before it spilled over into work.
    I also agree with more screen time for Greg. Even Hodges gets more time than him, and I don't find that right. Don't get me wrong--I love Hodges, but Greg's been there since the Pilot episode. He's been an extremely important character over the years and he has quite the following (mainly fangirls, but other non-fangirl types as well) and he deserves to have the same amount of screen time as the other CSI's and the other main characters.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Basically what Wojo lists here is what I'm looking for as well. Greggo better get way way way more screen time then he had this past season. Hopefully they will be able to work in his book more as well. I'm glad Wendy is gonna be put in the field and but they better not give her more screen time then Greggo. I love the boys partnered up. They did it a bit in the beginning of season eight but all of a sudden it was like no more. You all know how I feel about the undersherriff. Not so much worried about the BEARD getting in the way, with all the Warrick stuff going on she will be quickly forgotten me thinks. As for number five will that would be the best thing ever. :)

11. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

to bring up this topic again, reading some of the spoilers(which i'm trying to stay away from because god forbid the actors do go on strike I will cut someone waiting for my shows) and I'm getting worried they're going to give nick or greg a girlfriend, and not just as a love shipper. With Grissom in and out this coming season there will be a lot of estrogen flying around, Nick and Greg being the only big strapping men left you know we're in for some painful flirting from the new girl(who, for me at least, will have no name because i know i will hate her) with probably greg. And there is no way they will make their main men gay, and certainly not with each other. But god even if they could do a greg finding sad nick and saying "Hey, wanna get a beer?" just to show and acknowledge that there is SOMETHING between then, close friends, anything.

Jesus im starting to really hate cbs and a certain actor's people...

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I also want all these things make come true during the 9th season. Of course for point 5 I'll wait the most;) And of course screen time for Greg - it always made ma angry when he was only for few minutes. He's the main character, we all want to see him more.

Nick and Greg are great team - they just must work together more! Well, they can't forget about all cute moments which we want;)

Caff, oh, why you made me sad? I just can't stop thinking about girls for our boys. Brrr... they can be there only because someone wants to destroy LOVE (again pessimistic mood). We know the truth and every change will drive me mad. I really hope that sad scenario will never happen.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I've always said I do not see it becoming canon on the show. I think we will always get our subtexty moments just due to our two actors and our minds but after 8 years, I do not see CSI making Nick and Greg both gay all of the sudden. Let's face it, a lot of people out there do not see things the same way we do between them. They just simply see two co-workers/friends. They do not want to alienate older fans of the show suddenly by making two main characters gay. And when I say older, I mean it litterally. Again us younger people are more accepting of the different lifestyles people have these days, but many older ones are not. I know my parents would be a bit shocked, although I think would still watch...maybe. But like I said as long as the show teams Nick and Greg together in cases and such, we will always have our moments to cherish. :)

14. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Yes. You are right, I think it's unlikely that TPTB will suddenly out two main characters and risk alienating a good proportion of their audience and also there's all the other ships involving Nick or Greg. They must realise how unpopular it was with some when they made GSR canon. It's a risk.

Of course, despite all this, I will not let go of hope, because hope is good, and I would love to see a locker room makeout session, Wojo, I think I would faint dead away with excitement if that happened. Until then, there is always fanfiction. lol. :p

As for S9...I'm not sure what I want to see, other than plenty of screentime for Nick and Greg together. H/C. Maybe Greg showing some emotion, because he does have them, he just needs to let go his control a little. I also want to see how Catherine deals with Warrick's death, I have a feeling they will underplay it. I wouldn't mind seeing Nick comfort her (in a very platonic way, not a CatNip way) because I'm a big fan of Nick/Catherine friendship.

Nasty undersheriff man, perhaps to be involved in some sort of karmic freak accident, like a car falling on his head. Sorted *rubs hands* :)

I have missed loads on here *grumble* buuuut I have finished After You Were Mine. NC17 no linky...but it's on WMTDB of course, if anyone has been reading it.

I need to sleep....

Nat x

15. my_last_chance

^-^ I've been ah . . . hearing the idea that maybe the couselor will maybe be a love interest for a certain Texan. It hasn't been confirmed or anything, and it's all speculation, but that's what some people thought. I really hope this ends up being false, but I'd prefer him being with the counselor than with the waitress. It seems as if TPTB have to make sure everyone knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that Nick is not gay. Or even remotely so.
    Well, we know differently. And so does Greg.

^-^ Yeah . . . I agree with you. It makes me kind of sad, but I'm a realistic person. If TPTB were going to make Nick and Greg gay, they would have done it already. And, like you said, they wouldn't want to alienate the older viewers.
    I was thinking a while ago . . . that if they made a CSI movie (they've been talking about it for ages >.<) then maybe, just maybe, it might happen there. That way the older viewers don't have to see it if they don't want to because the series is already done, and then we'll be happy. Maybe that's the fantasy part of me hoping, but who cares. It'd be awesome, though. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.