Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's what attracted me to Sandle... well, that and the fact that you and Hestia introduced me to them. Hmm, a CSI marathon? Count me in!

Hmm, think TPTB were hinting at something there?

2. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

3. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

Wow, I haven't been here for a long time!

I know, late answer, but thanks for the warm welcome Hestia! :D

Wow, that's amazing! She still holds a certain torch for him! (and yeah, that would be a great title, Hestia :D)
    And Greg isn't over her, he never will be :p

And I agree with you guys, we need an "I missed you" hug! :D

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh my god, we're back from the abyss that is the second page... thanks guys! *hugs Inxs and Debby*

I second that! And with Sara coming back for the season premiere, there's a good possibility for that to happen. I'd write out how I want it to happen, but I'm lacking in creative spirit... *mutters* damn writer's block. So any ideas guys?

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

OMG hi guys! *hugs* I haven't been here in way too long. Not by choice, believe me, school has just been bugging me sooo much all the time. But now in a week I have summer vacation and so I'm back! I've missed all of you sooo much.

I saw the interview with Jorja has reached this thread too - my God, I was sooo happy when I read that "she still holds a special torch for him". Oh yeah, she does! We all knew that all the time, didn't we? And Greg is soooo not over Sara!

Woosh, feels good to be back! *hugs again*

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

SaraStar! *tackles* Man, we've missed you and your icon! And you've saved us from the second page... *bows* Oh, by the way, did you know Sara's coming back for the season premiere? I'm rooting for a Sandle hug...

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello guys ! Man I haven't been here in a veeery long time . I missed you guys a lot . Aww , I see we've got some new people since my last visit . Hey karu_mila & INXS *waves* . And Eva , I really love that little icon of yours . It reminds me of the old times when we had so much interaction between Sara & Greg . But I really do hope next season will bring us something good .

8. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Hello everybody, I’m finally back!!!:)
    I finished my exams and I am on holiday!!! It’s so good to be back in my favorite thread and speak about Sandle. I’m so happy about Sara coming back and I totally agree that they need a big and wonderful hug!!! I miss the Sandle scenes of the season 5 and I really hope that season 9 will bring a lot of beautiful Sandle scenes and for God’s sake, no more GSR!!! It’s killing me inside!!!:brickwall:

Oh, I have already updated my two fanfictions and I’m making a new video…
    I will post the link when I will finish my video...

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi ericloca, hi Manny, good to see you two back here! We're finally reviving the thread...

I miss season 5 too... there were a lot of Sandle moments before you-know-what happened. *crosses fingers* Who knows what season 9 will bring? I just want the GSR thing to be resolved and for TPTB to focus on Sandle this time around.

10. Salean

Salean Rookie

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I just had this whole long post, and then I deleted it all. Urgh, I'm such an idiot.

Aaaaanyway.

I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while. I decided not to post while I was doing my exams, since they are the ones that will decide whether I get into the university I want or not (scary!). But I'm back! And I have a long summer ahead of me, which means that... I have time! What is this concept, free time? I do not understand it.

Oh... I really apologise for any weirdness that may exude from this post (yes, my last exam was an English exam, can you tell?)... I only finished my last exam a little while ago.

Anyway. With regards to what we want from Sara coming back, I'm with you guys with more of a focus on Sandle. For me, there's just so many things that were left unresolved that need to be sorted out. For example: the 'explosive row' between the two of them that was so important that it made it to the episode summary, but was cut out at the last minute (bitter? Me? Never...). And then the next episode we get Greg's 'Yeah, whatever' to Grissom. If you ask me, the two things are not unrelated. And I'll be more than a little annoyed if they're just glossed over.

To be honest, I can accept a little GSR when she returns. Whether we like it or not, they were engaged, so it would seem very odd if there wasn't a GSR scene in some shape or form. However, for me it would also seem odd if the focus was completely on GSR, and it would really annoy me. Sara has connections with everyone on the team, and I think it would be just wrong to ignore those connections. I would find it strange for Sara to not talk to Nick, given that the two of them were close and Nick and Warrick were such good friends. I would find it strange for Sara to not talk to Sara, because no matter how turbulent their relationship has been, they are friends nonetheless. And, given that Jorja Fox has now said that Greg is Sara's best friend, it would annoy me no end if Sara didn't talk to Greg.

Ahem.

Exactly! Because we are made of awesome!!! But seriously, it's so great to get confirmation that we have been right about this all along, and to know that our faith in our ship wasn't unfounded.

Yeah, season 5 was such a great season for Sandle, wasn't it? Well, it was generally a good season for Greg screentime, to be honest, which is definitely linked to the amount of Sandle scenes. People are posting all these spoilers about the new season, but Greg hasn't been mentioned once. It's crazy!

11. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

I agree with you, Salean, there is nothing about Greg in the spoilers and it's really scary!!! :(
    I miss so much Season 5, it was such a great season with a lot of Greg scenes and Sandle too. I hope Season 9 will be like the 5 but for now, I don't think it will be especially because Greg isn't mentioned in any spoilers! I don't want him to be a less important character! Why should he be less important? Every character had “his episode dedicated to him”, and I noticed that Season 8 (at least the part I saw) didn’t have a lot of Greg scenes. I was so scared first that he may leave!!! But no, he is there, so why didn’t they give him more screen time??? :confused:

Oh, and here is the link of my new video. It’s with the song 4 Minutes by Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8bL-iPo5PA
    It isn’t very good, I was bored and I didn’t know what to do and then, I heard this song and I thought it would be a great one for making a video with a lot of action! :thumbsup:
    Anyway, there isn’t only Sara & Greg, but my two other pairings: Catherine & Warrick and Calleigh & Eric. I hope you will enjoy it all the same because I know there are a lot of you who love CarWash!!!
    I updated my fanfictions too.

Today, I have a lot of questions, I don’t know what I have!!! Sorry for these WHY? WHY? questions… :confused:I will try to calm down, I’m a bit revolted these days!!! :lol:

12. CSI Tricky

CSI Tricky Victim

Nice Video. I am looking forward to some of the old interaction between Sara an Greg. Sara still holds a torch for Greg I think Greg still likes sara

Greg Sara

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Salean! *tackles* Am I glad to have you back here. Oh, and I know what you mean, English exams take a lot out of you... I should know 'cause my last exam was English too.

Nothing? Seriously? Aw man, Greg can't seem to catch a break! Can't TPTB see that he needs love too? There's no reason to neglect him. I hope there are at least a few Greg scenes next season... *crosses fingers*

14. Salean

Salean Rookie

Personally, my hope with the whole spoiler thing is that Greg is going to have a reaaaallly big storyline or something, and so TPTB don't want to give anything away.

Honestly, though, I think his main storyline in season 9 will probably be his book being published and things. If that's the case, I'm hoping they make it like McGee's book storyline on NCIS, because he got a couple of good episodes the season they did that, and lots of little mentions of it in a load of episodes.

My thoughts exactly. Mind you, I do have this thing where I get irritated with characters who have a LOT of screen time. You will very rarely find me having a favourite character who is also a main character. So if they started giving Greg loads of screentime, much as I love him, I'd probably go off him a bit. I'm all for supporting the underdogs :) But, you know, some screen time would be nice.

Yeah, Karu, English exams, although I'm a geek and enjoy them, do take a lot out of me and make me slightly insane. They also kill my little finger as well... but I'm not sure why that is...

Oh, and Manuela, that vid was cool! Yes, I liked it, even though I'm a CaRWasher. :p And you used the scene from 'Go to Hell' which I haven't seen for ages, actually, and it made me grin like a madwoman. Heh, I love that scene.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh that would be so cool if they did that! I was wondering if they would do something concerning Greg's book-- by the way, what's the book about again? But seriously, it would give Greg some screen time... I can totally see him freaking out about how his book is played out in real life :lol:!