The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

To about a gazillion people who live near me:
    Have you never heard of bins, trash cans, whatever you choose to call them? They are ALL OVER TOWN. I am sick of treading on your chewing gum, especially when it's hot and sticks to my shoes. Also, when you have finished your drink, put the can/bottle IN THE DAMN BIN. If you're not near one, stick it in your bag/pocket or just hold it in your damn hand until you reach one.

2. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

To sister: Way to go. Kill my fish, and then yell at ME about it?! *sigh* Thank goodness you and mom are gonna be gone for the next three days.

To mother: You are so damn unhappy at your stupid job, and then you come home and take it out on me because I didn't dry the dishes after I washed them?! Sorry, I guess I'm just one frickin' failure! God, why don't you yell at my sister, who didn't do a damn thing all day! And I'm still not over last night. It was my *beeping* graduation, and you still had the nerve to yell at me for something I had no control over?! We were still like 15 minutes early, and we got a good seat & parking, so QUIT COMPLAINING!

To New Coldplay CD: Please come out soon (preferably when I have money to spend)!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To W_____: You are being really lame and rude. Grow some balls and DEAL WITH IT. How would you feel if you were her?

To C_____: You are also being really stupid and mean. You had nothing to do with it so I don't know why you're doing that to her. She wouldn't even do anything to W in the first place, so there's no need for your "relationship" with him.

To S____: I'm sorry you have to go through all this shit.

To P___: I like you... really, I do. But you're being unfair to her... she broke up with her boyfriend for you and now you're like "uhm, you're not right for me." I guess that's better than getting in a relationship you don't want, but for leading her on was plain mean. I know you mean well, though. But still.

God boys can be stupid. :rolleyes:

4. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

To Dad: You're an asshole. I'm tired of putting up with all of the shit you give me. Go fall off the face of the earth before I push you off.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To friends: I cant beleive you all made me an emotional wreck first today but at least you werent far behind :p

To M___: I'm gonna miss you more than you know next year

6. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To my stupid cold: BAGGER OFF!!! I hate feeling sick before school ends, it's not fair!!

To band: What? No ice cream cake? Darn you all.

To English: OK, going down 12% IS NOT COOL. What the hell did I do? Does the teacher hate me because she found out I was a 9th grader in a tenth-grade honors class? ARGH!

To Social Studies: What the hell? How the heck did my marks go down when I ACED that test? Seriously, what are you smoking?

To Math class: I love you. You're my only hope of looking somewhat smart in front of my parents.

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

To my stupid coworker: The fact that you are British and that you have been working there for 3 years, does not give you the right to do whatever you want. You have the same duties as I do, and I'm going to do what my boss tells me to do, not you. Also, please refrain from eating shit, and please oh please, take you lips off the boss' ass, he knows you are doing it, and he finds it terribly amusing and not at all flattering. Also, the next time you treat me like shit, you will pay. I am a nice enough girl not to go and whine at the boss (he knows that already because he asked me something but I pretended that I didn't know what he was talking about), I am smart enough to make your life a living hell, so please oh please reconsider your attitude.

To exams: I pwned you all! Haha! Physics, you have nothing on me. 100% score, the teacher looked for mistakes on my exam paper and couldn't find them. Ah.. I am so proud of myself. Also, note to self: study for mineralogy.

To my laptop: I love you. I absolutely adore you. It was worth the wait for 1 month :D

To my mom: Thanks for lending me the money I needed to pay for the thing, I'll give it to you on pay day.

To my faculty: The field research is compulsory, and if we don't do it, we won't pass the year. Then, can you please tell me, why the hell should I pay that amount of money? I will not pay for anything, and as a student's spokesman, I will convince the others not to do either. Really? How many kids do you think that can afford to pay for that kind of equipment? 500 euros for 2 weeks just for food? WE ARE JUST 20 PEOPLE. HOW MUCH CAN WE EAT?

To my step dad: You are an asshole as usual. Of course you know that because I already told you, but this morning you have scooped to another level of asshole. I swear the next time you do that, I will not think twice and hit you. Also, you are an idiot. Stop talking to me like you know everything, because you don't really. It's the other way around. And calling me stupid is like asking for a reply, which you will get everysingle time you annoy me, because I am smart enough to give you a reply that will make your jaw hit the floor.

To Romania: Come on guys! We have to beat Holland, or at least a draw! If we do that we sink Italy (which already is sunk) and France! Go Romania!!!!!

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

To one of my professors: I understand your opinion, and it's okay, I accept it. But you can't force everyone to think the same. People are different. And you can't deny facts! You can't say the facts I showed you were wrong because you don't want to believe it. I'm not focusing on one opinion. But don't force me to do it.

To friend: Thanks for all the support. You listened to me, you understood me. You always enchourage me, and help me so much. Thanks for that! I know, I thanked you so many times, but I just wanted to show how grateful I am.

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Okay, I've probably been needing to do this for the past month..but haven't.

TO THAT STUPID ASS I CALL MY EX: I actually hate you. You make me cry, you tear me apart, and I know this is mainly your fault. I can't get myself pregnant, so when you blame me for all of this, ITS NOT ALL MY FAULT BUDDY. You think I really wanted to be pregnant at my age ? Yes, this was my goal, lets become a 20 year old mother, who is in her second year of university, who wants to make her life a lot more difficult for herself, so she decided, hmm, I'll somehow manage to get myself pregnant. Yes, that was my goal. You caught me. Like, agh, get over youreself, wake up, and realize 'oh gee, I have a kid growing inside this girl, hmm, maybe I should be less of a complete asshole.' Honestley, it tears me apart knowing that OUR daughter or son will never know it's father. And I tried so hard to get you to at least see the kid after its born every once in a while, but you refused. JUST, I HOPE ONE DAY, YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE, YOURE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

To my baby: I love you, so very much. You are my everything, and maybe life for us will be difficult, but we're going to do it baby, I know we will. We will make it through. I love you so much baby, you're the most beautiful thing that's ever happened to me, I promise you that.

To some guy I'm somewhat sick of talking to: I do what I do, because I don't want to get hurt. So leave me alone, oh and ps, im not your whore .

10. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To S:
    Stop being a pig. I'm sorry, I didn't know you liked me like that. I thought we were just friends. I'm sorry I didn't let you kiss me. I'm sorry you got the wrong idea. I'm sorry the timing wasn't right for us. But seriously, MUST YOU BE AN ASS ABOUT IT?! I'd still like to be friends. We were good at that before. You're a great friend and I don't want to lose you. I really want us to get past this. So get over yourself and stop making up excuses about why we can't hang out. If you have no problem hanging out with my best friend, well dear, we're going to run into each other. So I would suggest making your peace with what happened.

To F:
    Honey, I know this is hard, but you need to start taking this situation a bit more seriously. You don't have a whole lot of options. You need to take what you can get. I'm trying to help you here, but if you have this fantasy about what it's gonna be like...well, I can't help you. Maybe down the road you can start being picky, but for right now, you just can't hun.

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To D.: Babe I miss you so much! I know it's really difficult for you to send mails from Canada, but still I wish I'd hear from you more often. It's strange not knowing what you do, if you miss me as much as I miss you... It seems like eternity until we finally meet again, I can't believe it's still 2 months to go. I don't want to wait for so long but I guess I have to. I just don't know how it'll be like in winter, for even though you're far away now, at least I know you're alright. How will I be able to be without you when you're in Afhganistan? I still hope you won't have to go but I'm afraid it's not up to me. Of course I can't even be 100% sure if we'll still be together then but I wish we will. I've never felt this way about anyone before, but it feels good, and I don't want this to change. Love you!

12. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Dear_____: Could you just shut up about your ------- boyfriend for twenty seconds? Yes, he's gorgeous. Yes, he gives great kisses. Yes, he gives really good hugs. Yes, you're in love with him. Yes, your day is going just peachy. I AM FULLY AWARE OF THIS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME A MILLION AND SEVEN TIMES OVER, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW MY LOVE LIFE IS A CHRONIC TRAIN WRECK. Honestly, you're supposed to be my bestfriend and give me a sandwich and a hug when I feel like ----, not giggle and say "I love my boyfriend." It's selfish and rude. You wonder why all my texts are one word? It's so I don't lash out. You wanna know what that bulletin was about? YOU. It was about YOU. Capiche? Tu comprends? Tu comprendes? Get a clue.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To C___: I'm over it... no, actually, I'm over YOU (or at least trying).

To history exam: Please go well tomorrow! I need to pass this course because I really don't want to take summer school. And I never have to take history again (thank God) so if I pass this it's the last time I need to deal with you!

14. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Dear ______: Why must you be the only attractive boy on the face of this earth? I mean, I know you're 17, and I know you're going into the Marines after you graduate, and I know once you're in you won't be allowed to have a girlfriend for three years, but come on! You've still got a whole year left to have me? I think it would be pretty great, but no, apparently not quite as great as whatever girl you've got on your mind at the moment. :((

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To C___: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me ryhme. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
    ...That's all.

To history exam: Thank you for being easy! :D I'm sooo relieved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.