Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're welcome. :) For me, even though the 'L' word wasn't actually said between these two, this hug spoke volumes. It was so tender. I still hold out hope that we will see this again, though hopefully in a more positive scenario. ;)

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Agreed. I too still believe it would happen, I mean H/Y. We just have to be patient.

3. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Yes, it was. It was incredible! I laughed, I cried and I grinned like a fool!

I agree. Y's feelings were definitely obvious. The way she was hugging him. Gods, it's such a heartbreaking moment.
    I think I've given up on Miami, I'll only watch epis Y is in from now on...

Hrockz, I'm loving the new banner. ;)

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I made something about our tgtb, but unfortunately I can't put use it as my signature since the file is too big!

But I don't want to keep it from you gals SOOOOOOO here it is!

[​IMG]

Hopefuly it puts a smile on your face in this long long wait for the new season.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Thanks Luna about the banner. Like I said I found a new ship :) But H/Y will always be my number one.

:lol: Tati regarding the pic, it's funny!

There might be an actors' strike so the season premiere might get pushed back cos they havn't started shooting yet. Sucks!

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Thank you. I filmed it myself. My rooster is kinda nuts (like the owner :lol:), he even plays football.

I'm very happy to hear that H/Y is still your number one, which is great since we haven't had anything to cheer about since well.. The last moment we REALLY had something to cheer about was "Whacked". When Yelina hit and broke up with Stetler. I don't know about you gals, but I was very happy at that point! :thumbsup:

Okay okay, 10-7 wasn't bad either. I mean that hug was smokin' hot BUT then she left :(

I wish I was here in the good old days, you know I only started watching about 2 years ago.. I still remember the first episode I saw of CSI Miami. It was the season 1 finale. What an episode that was! I only needed one scene between them to be sold! :drool:

Here's hoping to something to cheer about in season seven! ( yes we keep on hoping till the very end)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

That's your rooster? :lol:

I was very happy too, and heart-broken after '10-7', I almost cried when H was left standing on the tarmac at the airport.

I don't know if I should draw parallels but season 6's finale H was also left on the tarmac at the airfield, except he wasn't standing this time. The last time H was left on the tarmac, Y was leaving him. How nice if this time when he's left on the tarmac Y returns to him.

Me too! I thought they were seeing each other when I first saw them together in 'Simple Man'. I was hooked instantly by the chemistry.

Yes we keep hoping, and I really hope season 7 gives us something to cheer about. I really hope they don't strike. I can't stand waiting any longer than I have to for the resolution of the cliffhanger.

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Jep! I don't know but all the animals that I have are kinda nuts.. When I have some time on my hands, I'll film him when he's playing football.

Exactly what I thought when I first saw S6 finale. I didn't like it very much though, found it a bit overacted by DC...

I never thought they were an item 'cause well mostly they don't do that in the beginning of series.. And perhaps if they were a couple I wouldn't have liked them as much as I do now. "The pleasure is in the chase". Or as Sofia Milos said it "It's what makes it juicy." :drool:

That would be going a bit overboard. First the writers then the actors no no no!

9. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

hello y'all.. its been awhile since i came here.

here's some banners...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope we'll get to see season 7 soon... plss no strike! :)

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd have to disagree with that. I thought it was well done by DC. Much better than the usual standing and posing that he does all the time in Miami.

Tati I'd love to see your rooster playing football! :lol:

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Hi, I haven't been online in a very long time, but have been lurking a lot, keeping up and hoping for positive info on our Yelina.
    First, I couldn't help myself, but I started lol when the S6 finale ended with H on the ground - so "soap opera." Sorry, guys.
    Re Y, I can't believe they would bring Sara back on Las Vegas when JF asked to leave, yet they can't find a way to bring back the other half of the couple with REAL chemistry, Yelina, on Miami; SM has always seemed eager to return. Do you think it has anything to do with SM's Scientology or does H (read DC) just like "trophy wife" types? (I'm being generous; I'm really thinking "daughter") By the way, I think Alana de la Garza has found her niche on L&O; a really believable character.
    (Off topic, but previews make me think LR's gonna die this time on BSG; please, NO! Well, the series is ending...)

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Welcome rahkira.

I like the way you put it the couple with REAL chemistry. Yes they do!

Nobody really knows DC's stand on H/Y. I would think he likes to shape H after himself in real life. But I know SM is pro-H/Y. There aren't any spoilers yet, and with the possibility of an actors' strike looming I think we aren't getting any spoilers in a long time. If I'm not wrong, spoilers only come out after they start shooting, which they haven't.

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It could be nice to see someone having a normal life in this show. I like it, not, I love it, but I don't think it would be terrible if someone like H could find a way to settle and solve crimes without having the life he has.
    I was happy when Yelina was a regular guest because I thought he could find closure...you know, I know real police officers, they save people while they have a normal family...:p Yelina and RayJ are his family, he has been more a father to Ray than his real father has ever been...so what's wrong on giving him a loving family?

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Hihi just got my results! GRADUATED! *grin*

Okay so on-topic. I'd so love to know how DC thinks about the H/Y dynamic. I'm surprised no reporter ever asked him that question. It'd be the first thing I would ask..

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Welcome! :) I couldn't agree more re your soap opera comment. The show has become a farce for me, sadly. I don't really watch Miami anymore, but I still take an interest in any Yelina or H/Y news.

I think she probably will, but the great news is that Mary McDonnell is still filming, and they are close to concluding the series. Of course, we don't know if she is appearing as the real Laura, or another version (Head!Laura, vision, Cylon - eek), but hopefully it is the real Laura. ;)

Congrats on graduating, Kit! :D

It's a shame DC doesn't attend conventions. Someone would ask him this. I know I would!