Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

If they think they can shatter the shipper's hopes (not just our ship) by giving Nick to some harpy then they must be on something bad.

SNICKERS will happen. That's all I can say about that.

By the way it's so sad about to Warrick, I really didn't want him gone.

Hopefuly next season won't be so dissapointing.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

uugh, i'm so still SO mad about warrick dying. that's NOT the way he should go out. and see.. this little love interest girl is already BAD news! if nick didnt' like her or whatever.. he would of gone with warrick in the car and he would of STILL BEEN ALIVE!!! grr...

i still have hope in snickers. i will never stop believing in snickers. and yeah, i think we know how sara's gonna make her return. i was hoping all through the episode that sara would come back and investigate warrick, just like she did in season 1, 'cool changes'. but, .. didn't happen.

nick is definatly going to take warrick's death the hardest. they were best friends, brothers even.. and he was RIGHT there ... he could of saved him. i'm so excited for season 9 premiere.. just to see how everything is. but.. i love warrick and i definatly dont think this should be the way he goes out:(. maaan.

llk, i feel really bad for you. you ok?... :(:(

3. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

I really hope they bring Sara back in the next season even if its just to show how she feels about what happened to Warrick.

Maybe will get some Nick and Sara comfort action.

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Okay, I solemnly swear to not leave this thread for as long as I have been anymore. Yay for new posts!

I feel the same way as you guys do about Warrick dying. It's so sad! But I do have to say, a dark alley, COME ON, we all knew something bad was going to happen. That's just a little cheesy, writers.

llk, I actually see what you're saying about the Nick love interest thing. As long as this girl exits stage right when Sara returns, I wouldn't mind seeing the storyline play itself out, like you said, to see what it will do for Nick's character. And yeah, how are you doing after the finale? Are the YoBlingers in mourning?

I agree, I think Warrick's funeral would be the perfect time to bring Sara back. And Nick should be the one to call her. Catherine won't because she'll be a blubbering mess, Grissom won't because he'll probably stop speaking for several days, and Nick and Sara have that connection, so he should be the one to tell her.

Ah, if I had the time I would write a fic. But I abandoned my other one and have pretty much lost interest/don't have the time for fics anymore.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, one more thing. Are we sure that waitress is Nick's new love interest? Maybe she was just a conquest. It seemed to me like it was gonna be a one time thing, and now with Warrick's death Nick won't want a relationship this second. I think they're gonna introduce someone next season. And I see him with someone who's actually in law enforcement. With how committed Nick is to it, I think he'd really click with someone with the same passion (gee, I wonder why I ship Nick/Sara :lol:;)).

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey, guys, do you hear? Sara is coming back for nineth season for Warrick and I don't know how long she stay on the show. Jorja sign up for nineth season.

6. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Yessssssssss! Sara's coming back!

Let's just they give us decent N/S moments instead of focusing on GSR.

7. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

*FANGIRL SQUEAL*

Yay!!! Thanks so much for letting us know, nickngris! This is the perfect time to bring her back. I'm glad the writers aren't messing it up (they've messed up enough this season, dontcha think?).

I can't wait for more info. I hope she sticks around for a while. Maybe not back to her old role, but a few episodes and maybe then slip into recurring status. That'd be nice. Maybe keep her on the show, but not on the team. Since the job burnt Sara out, I think it'd be nice to see her maybe as that person the team can go to if they just want to talk about non-related case things. Or maybe she can even consult sometime. Idk, these are just random ideas.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

AAAHH!!!! :):)!!!! OMGOOODNESS!!!

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS!?!?!? I AM STOKED!! and i only use the word 'stoked' when i'm extrodinarly excited!! :)

once again... i HATED it that they killed off warrick. i LOVE warrick and i was really shipping for YoBling to happen. i dont get what they did there. like, come on... they set up YoBling.. nudging and nudging for it to happen and then all the sudden KILL him?! that's not right. i love warrick and the show is definatly not going to be the same without him:(.

on another note.. a snickery note;)... SARA'S COMING BACK!!! that's so exciting. but, it's not gonna really be the happiest note for when they see each other becaue they are gettign together BECAUSE they're best friend just died. BUT, they better catch the son of a... you know the last word:p. i'm so excited for season 9! season 8 SUCKED. sara was gone, .. half the actually SEASON was gone.. and i just couldnt get into it.

soo. come on my snickers shippers!! lets get this thread back up and poppin'! nick and a new 'love interest'. pft, ok.. whatever:p. he's not gonna be able to handle a relationship now... and, once sara's back in the picture.. the girl's gonna be way to jealous from all their flirting and their obvious chemistry. i still have hope!! i love snickers!:)

9. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Yay! Someone fianly posted another message!

*sighs in relief* I was so worried that all SNICKERS shippers have lost hope on this marvelous ship. Maybe we need to be reminded why we love them together.

Remember moments like these;

Nick: Yeah, but you're taller, thinner.
    Sara: Oh, butter that toast, Nick.

Sara: (to Warrick) Fine suit. (to Nick) And well, just fine.
    Nick: That’s harassment.
    Sara: We have one locker room, and it’s my job to be observant

See? those are the momets that got us hooked

Anyway, back to the topic, I would rather want to see Sara getting jealous of the girl. When she sees Nick with another woman maybe she'll come to her senses and realize she loved him all along.

Now that would be an interesting arc for season 9.

Hope to the heavens we get a good SNICKERS comfort scene.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ee:) those moments are so cute! they cant stay off each other! muah hahah!

lol, i'd LOVE to see sara get jealous!! and then, nick's little girlfriends gets caught in one of sara's investigations and she tries to nail her as the killer. once nick finds out that sara's being bias.. he takes her aside and asks what's up and that's when she is forced to confuse her love for him!! lol:p . and the finale of CSI is nick and sara's wedding! lol

so, i'm pretty excited for the ninth season. i'm really excited to see (yes) sara and nick met up again:) (aaand hug!!) and just everyone's reaction to warrick's death. and hopefully they'll finally have their talk. cause nick's gonna be all sad and stuff and she's gonna whip out her famous line.

*nick's sitting outside of the CSI lab with warrick's locker stuff in a cardboard box*
    *sara walks out and sees nick sitting there. she walks over*
    sara: nick..
    nick: *looks up at her, tears forming in his eyes* hey sar.
    sara: *sits down and puts her arm around him* *takes a deep breath* i miss him too.
    nick: *tears streaming down his face, he takes a short breath* why..
    sara: *looks right into nick's eyes* When it's your day... it's your day.
    nick: *looking in sara's eyes, he smiles and nods his head*

aw, something like that!:) beacuse, they BOTH know what they're talking about. lol! i want my SNICKERS!!

come on you guys.. start posting! sara's coming back!

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Great scenarios everyone! I truly do miss my Snickers moments...so much fun to watch! I miss my first season Snickers :lol:

Does anyone know how long she is going to be in season 9? I wish she could come back for better reasons than Warrick's death :(

12. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Sorry I've been MIA. I will catch up on posts as soon as I can.

I just wanted to let you all know that I've updated my story "Back To You" with chapter 31 at fanfiction.net. I hope you enjoy it, and that you'll leave me a review. I love hearing feedback! :)

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hello there! I'm relatively new to this ship. Although I watched them for years, I only got into this ship late last year when I went through my CSI Vegas marathon! Re-watching episodes from previous seasons finally opened my eyes to the great chemistry between these two...And the flirty banter? So priceless! I love it when Nick and Sara work together! I can't wait for Sara to make a reappearance in Season 9, although the circumstances are far from ideal.

Emily, I love that scenario you've painted. So right and perfect.

Hey Meg, I've actually read that chapter. Keep up the great work. :D

14. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey! Let's keep this thread alive

Don't lose hope. Come on people!

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey,
    Sorry that I haven't responded much, access to computer has been difficult for me.
    Oh, MegBreanne, I got confused for a second because Megan is my name so when I saw people writing good job on the story, it took me a while to realize that they meant you :lol:

I have never given hope with my Snickers. It will happen, even if it has been a very slooow process!