Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Okay...we all know about the big season 3 Cold Case crossover, with Stella and the other girl having the same foster parent. But if that happened,how come she told the guy at the end of Blood,Sweat and Tears that she lived at St.Basil's until age 18? I know the writers get lazy with following up on things that happen to characters and have contradicted the official character bios so I guess it's not surprising. Lazy though. I bet they didn't think we'd remember since it was mentioned so briefly way back then.
    But I'm not going to complain too awful much,for all its continuity issues, at least the CSIs don't have the continuity chaos of the Highlander franchise. I love the series a lot but my head spins trying to make sense out of everything lol. CSI is pretty tame compared to that.

2. athens

athens Coroner

I'm not familiar with the system in the US about children and foster homes.
    Maybe as she mentioned in the first season she left when she turned 18.She may have been in foster homes but sometimes they weren't appropriate,or it was for a while.She wasn't really adopted like let's say Reed.[As far as I remember he said he was adopted]

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ddint she grow up in an orpahage? If so she may not have been fostered until later years but like athens I'm not really familiar with the US foster system :)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I miss you people!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I guess she was returned to orphanage after her foster sister dissapeared (Stella said so when she met Mindy again). She said something like "you left because you knew after you were gone i would be also take away (sorry I can't quote in English but Stella meant Mindy saved from her abusive foster parent)
    Once Mindy ran away, Stella could be sent back to orphanage until she was 18 because we know she never was adopted

Debbie :thumbsup:

ps: Jenn!!!!! Love All access and the way Stella led the team after the blast in Charge of this post!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

5. Rad

Rad Hit and Run

I think its more of a faux pas on the writers' part. Usually foster homes are for kids younger than 18. But like Ghawazee said, maybe after Mindy left, Stella went back to the orphanage.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Stella always was sensitive to cases where there were foster kids (Till death do us part). So she remembers very well that time and she has fond memories of that period. The woman who took care of Stella really cared about her. She said Stella was impossible to be forgotten. We could assume that wwas the only experience Stell has as a foster kid
    I hope we will have the chance to see her biological family as Olivia from SVU (one of my fav shows) :D

Debbie

7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Exactly Debbie, it will show a new side of Stella and we get the information where we always ask questions about :lol:

I think that Olivia and Stella would make a great team together :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Believe Sor, it's just a personal dream to have a crossover with SVU. Great show and great actors. Considering Stella worked in Narcotics she won't be so soft at the time to deal with such cases.
    Even when in Right Next Door she was so closed to fall apart when she found out Bailey was the little girl she could hear right her door

Debbie :D

Ps: Go to the Modern Day Gallery. New pics of Melina "Behind the scenes" in S5. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

Heey People, just looking around, i was wondering, does anyone have a link to Melina singing ? i saw the one from guiding light in the dinner ?

10. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

We are soo far behind on csi in Denmark, thank god there is places on the internet where you can watch csi ny, Bless the internet! im not exactly sure where we are in Denmark atm, because i dont have cable-tv (my parents thinks it is too expensive)

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

12. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

thx, but ive already seen that one, is it really the only movie/song out there where she sings ?

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Ohh I haven't posted here for a while..

BonaseraFan I think it is..I searched twice in youtube and on other pages and this was the only one I found.

Ghawazee I love (!) the new pics..thanks for the hint.
    I really like Right next door too..it was soo emotional ;):eek:
    I have a question who or what is SVU?

14. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

aah. too bad, i love her voice!

15. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

Actually not just her voice, everything about her. Amazing person

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.