Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

yay! karu got my corny joke! XD well karu i know some of us have ff profiles here, if someone is willing, that would be awesome.. if none, i'll be your last resort poster on ff then :D if you want to.

LOL i was thinking the same thing.. on both points XD about the second point... but that's the point right? scare 'em? LOL

honey, i think about that everyday of my shippy life XD but hot damn... never seizes to make me all drool and....

*sigh*

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hhunter-- ohh i'll bet Mac would love to whisper intimate things to Stella:devil: i don't think stella would be the same women after Mac's finished with her:devil::devil::p

3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I don't think he'd be the same after she'd finished with him either! :devil: And now I'm getting some great mental images involving handcuffs... lmao

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

So every Smacked shipper wants an appreance of a penguin in season 5 :lol: I like the idea, what about it producers of CSI:NY? :D

I can see Mac standing there saying to the penguin: Come on, flap your wings! And Stella is standing there behind him and Mac has no idea. So Mac is threating that penguin like it's a little baby and Stella is laughing out loud :lol:

I don't see that happen, Mac loses his toughness with that scene :lol:

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

look at me, drooling while in class... I think we all like where this is going...
    I sorta imagine this while one of 'em is being pinned on the wall :p yum :3

oh LAWL! I would LOVE to see that XD Mac's humor never fails to amaze me... maybe he could try flappin' it's wings for the poor lil guy XD

6. giovinazzo<3

jen-- yeah i don't think neither off them will be the same after that night (or weekend:D):p:devil:

CSI_Willows--- woulden't it be fun if a penguin were in one or two off the season 5, episods?? :p
    And it would have been soo cute too see Mac threat the [​IMG] like a little baby, and after that you just see a little penguin goo after Mac wherever Mac goes, you see mac go first then the penguin:lol::D but like you say i don't see that happen:lol:

mj0621--- thanks now i got that that picture in my head:p (not that im complaining about it:lol: ;)) LOL

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Actually i can and i want more of that scene:drool: In many scenes in Season 1 Mac talked to her so quietly and so so so so sexy i thought it was a sin:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anj and Gio--> LOVE your news avvies and banner

Ely!!!!!!!!!!---> i'm so happy you got back!!!!!!:thumbsup: I have got problems trying to access fanforum so this is the only place where i can meet you:eek: (i miss my Huddy buddies!)

Jenn!!!!!!!!!--> Your firend must be one of the sweetest in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!! I adore All access from Season 2. Actually AXN airs reruns every day and Season 2 has finished yesterday (loved Heroes and Charge of this post). Season 3 started early this morning. ARGHHHHHHH:scream: (needless to say: P. was around:scream:) Handcuff????????? We are leading to kinky dreams:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Vave--> sorry dear for being so belayed! The Dove Comission is 1.18 :)

And i want to add my petition to become The Penguin as Smacked Official Mascot:lol:

a hug to Lilou, Gio,MJ, Cathstokes, Sor, Mari and Kels!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Debbie (in a hurry because i have my third exam this afternoon:alienblush: English. Hopefully i have learned enough vocabury from you gals!:guffaw:

ps: Don't worry. Peter Lenkov IS a romantic guy. He only tries to hide it:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: and we will have a HUGE Smacked story in Season 5. Trust him!:bolian:

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey, I'm all for Mac pinning her against the wall... :evil:
    Let's see, in the lab against the cold stainless steel evidence table or at 'their home' against the wall eventually leading to the bedroom. ;)

karu - I think you started something with the penguins. :lol:
    I can see Mac trying to stay cool and composed while trying to catch one and Stella just standing back and laughing. <<< That's a cute scene.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks for the offer mj! I might take you up on it... if I ever get around to finishing it. I hate writer's block!

I can imagine alright... the first time I saw CSI:NY, I thought Mac had funny eyebrows, but his voice totally made up for it! No wonder Stella's a good listener... she gets to hear his voice all day-- and night too, possibly!

Actually, it was Pudding... I just added fuel to the fire. Anyways, about a penguin scene for season 5, why not? Do the writers take and answer emails? I think it would be freakin' hilarious if that happened on the show! Mac scolding the penguin is gold... besides, we need a little SMACK humour on the show.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

;)
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: oh God!definitely we DO need Smacked humour. I remember Stella and Adam making jokes to Mac in Up the rabbit hole and it was a priceless moment. Penguin would be a jewel:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the Major Sin1 i forgot to say Hi to you Karu!!!!!!!! I hope you will delight us with a new piece from your story!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (you must know i L*O*V*E I*T:lol:

BTW good news for foreign Smacked fans: you can go to twiztv.com/scripts/csiny/
    (I apologize beforehand if this addy is not allowed) and you will discover some transcripts from Season 4. The first 9 episodes
    Debbie (pity we don't get the last episodes

11. giovinazzo<3

debbie-- the episode ' up the rabbit hole ', was soo funny with mac,stella and adam. stella thought mac was a bad flirtert :lol: maybe he's a good flirter??:D can't stella flirt with him and find out?? :D:p;)

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, so I do ballet and stuff and one of the world re-known choreographers came to my studio and taught us this dance. It's pretty much dancers pretending that they are ice skating! This whole penguin thing has really gotten to me. :lol:

I can so see the penguin following Mac around the lab. Like Mac would be walking down the hall with some reports or results and then you see this little penguin wattling behind him. :lol: Everyone would be like :wtf: but we would like :guffaw: and bouncing up and down and such. Now you would know that the planets are aligned when that day comes.;)

Mac whispering something in Stella's ear? I'm getting chills just thinkin' about it. The good kind. Can't you see Stella in a good mood but wants to run a test for something and the only way she can is to get Mac to authorize it and all she can do is whisper in his ear and make it a steamy sultry scene? Ya know Stella and her little mischevious grin.:devil:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio !!!!!!!! I ADORE the episode:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: i loved when stell flirted with that guy online. Priceless was Adam's face. He tried with desperation to get Stell'a attention to Mac and his "flirting skills" (after that i believed him when he said P. chased him:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:). And Stella got fun but she wasn't mean to him (because she loves him of course:lol:)

And how Stella screamed "Maaaaaaaaaac" when she thought Suspect X shot him at the end:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Really is one of my fav of Season 4. Maybe because it was the homage Peter L. paid to La Femme Nikita (many of the scenes from that eppy and even names from certain characters come from my beloved former show:bolian:

Vava--> i dance too. But i don't do ballet. Next year i will be attend one of the best East Dance (The Head of that school is a ballet dancer as well):thumbsup: I love dancing :D

Debbie:bolian:

ps: way to go, girls. Over 12.000 views of our thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember: If you want Smacked happens you need to keep posting everywhere you want. We need to get more Smackedholics :lol:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No worries Deb... glad you love it :)! Anyways, I hope I'll have the other half up soon. I can guarantee that it's gonna be fluffy at the end. Wish me luck everyone!

Who knows Vave, maybe one day TPTB will give in and show us this. I know my cousin will love to see it :D!

Hmm, in the mean time, maybe I should write a drabble after I'm done with the penguin scene... I can already picture the rest of the lab gawking while Mac walks around all cool and composed reading a case file with the penguin waddling shortly behind him. Do you mind if I use your idea Vave?

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Who doesn't love to see penguins?:p

I just went to Modern Day Gallery and they have posted behind the scenes shots up. Gary looks... like Gary. Sitting waiting for someone to say "Action" and Melina is just smiling away. It's just those two! But out of all like 10 they aren't in any together. Eddie is in one... holding an ice pack to his head. No, I don't know why either.

Oh, and my little sis wants to type something. Here she is------- i think mac and stella shuld git together. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssse.

Yeah, she was converted too. My mom actually has said and I quote "Don't you just want him to grab and kiss her?!" and I was like "Uh, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!":guffaw:

Karu-- Go right ahead!!!! Can I be in the credits? J.K. Just as long as you make it cute.:p

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.