This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

David Rambo needs to be fired. And Billy stated he didn't want GSR to be in the open...somehow i don't think he is too happy with the way the storyline ended up.

2. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

9x04 - Scales

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks Alex.

That makes me think of scales of justice.....and that could refer to McKeen but I doubt they'd wrap that up in episode 4

It could also refer to a snake or some kind of reptile....so many possibilities

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Everything I have read from multiple sources say that both WP and JF have had input all along in the storyline, especially in the last 2 years. In the season 7 DVD collection it is said that it was Billy and Jorja's idea to bring it out in the open finally. Now that Jorja has left, I think they have known for some time that they would bring it out when one or both left the show.
    I'm pretty sure WP has a lot to say about his own storylines, that's why he is a producer. If he didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't have.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9x04 - Scales

Detective Cavaliere returns to this episode. He'll be working on a case with Catherine and Riley.

I'm still reading the episode. Let you know more later.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Ooohh..how interesting..Detective Cavaliere...he's always had a rather fractious relationship with the CSIs, so it's interesting after Warrick kicks the bucket (or so we presume) thanks to Sheriff Mac Mean (I spelled it that way on purpose) that he makes an appearance...hmmm..coincidence?

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

More on the episode:

A suspect lies to Riley because he likes her.

Lindsey, Catherine's daughter is in this episode. Lindsey is found with a fake ID on a dance floor that is tied in with the case that Catherine is investigating.

This is the Halloween episode this year.

Nick and Riley go out to get some coffee, but are interrupted to go work a 444.

One of the cases appears to be a woman who received a blood transfusion, and died. I'm also not quite sure if it's the same woman who is stabbed in the neck. That parts a bit iffy.

Wendy's working a case with Grissom.

8. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Exactly right! well said.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OH my my...this could interesting..;). Are they (oh thank god) getting away from the waitresss storyline..please..Lord..let it be so..

10. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

That is true... There are some that haven't seen the last episode, and I do apologize. However, with all due respect, this is only speculation on my part. As a matter of fact, everything is speculation.

Ah, yes... *lol* But you never really saw a lot of Greg/Warrick interaction in the field. It's mostly in the lab. But yes, Greg is part of the team. I wasn't sure how to fit him into the scenario myself, though. All speculation.

I watched GSR, but I never cared for it myself. I just watched it and moved on. There are many people who are concerned about its re-emergence, but I personally think it may not have too much merit. Maybe they'll get married, maybe not. We have to see what the actors are up to.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Greg's a part of the team?? Hard to tell seeing as I hardly ever see many spoilers with him in them. Now I see the new girl and again no Greg. Poor guy.

Who is Detective Cavaliere? I can't remember him...from what eps or season?

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Just goes to show you even WP and JF can make a mistake once in awhile. :rolleyes:

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I think Cavaliere first showed up in season 5....or at least that's when I first can remember him.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I am shocked that Lindsey even needs a fake ID. :eek: The way they write the girl, you'd think she'd have been able to drink legally by now. :lol:

15. Micha

Micha Rookie

Does that mean this episode will air around the end of October??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.