Which Character Can You Live WITHOUT?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Warsteiner

Warsteiner Hit and Run

I can live without sofia..i don´t like her!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Def Sophia, She adds nothing and takes away from the "stars", I've invested many years into this show and I like to see the core cast. It's what makes Las Vegas

That and her "almighty attitude", and horrid accent drive me crazy. Bring me some brass and continue using vartann as a fill in

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I could live without the dead bodies. I mean really! They don't do anything for the show, seriously..why does CSI need to have dead bodies on the show?

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

*laughs* thats a good one thats the funniest thing i've seen today

5. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

^^ why indeed? you'd think that a crime show would be about crimes instead of dead people.

6. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Everyone picks on Sofia, and I STILL don't get why. I like her, I think she has an interesting personality, and she's pretty. :)

I could live without Ecklie. Can't stand him.

7. Dreamsingr

Dreamsingr Lab Technician

Ecklie I can so live without him!

8. rgrissom

rgrissom Dead on Arrival

I hate to join the crowd, but I can live without Sofia. I don't like the tension between her and Sara and definately think she is wrong for Grissom (not geeky enough). I agree that she really doesn't add much to the show.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

"WHICH CHARACTER CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT" Meaning what Character can you live without seeing on the show anymore.

10. garinungkadol

garinungkadol Hit and Run

Tough one. Probably Sofia - I didn't get the tension between her and Grissom in Season 5 but I like her better now that she's out of the lab.

11. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

i could live w out sofia. dont get me wrong shes really nice, but she walks in on'formalities' and acts like she belongs. it made me a little angry

12. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

if u think that greg should go......WELL.....i am OUTRAGED!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU???!!!!(to all who think he should GO)

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

It's just a matter of opinion, we can't all love the same things, now can we? I have nothing against Greg and don't want to see him go but if I had to choose then yeah, better him then any of the other members of the team. It doesn't make me a bad person, really :lol:

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay i have heard things like this and don't diss certain characters, thing is everyone has a right to their opinion as everyone has a right to disagree with that opinion.

Please remember that everyone has a fav character and it might not agree with you, but that doesn't mean they are being mean to that character its just how they feel about the character.

But please remember that attacking or yelling at another because they voiced a different opinion then you isn't acceptable. Thanks. ;)

15. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

I LOVEN GREGGO