Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Ooh, so do I! *shakes head* Anyways...

My sentiments exactly... I'm hoping it doesn't come down to Calleigh nailing villain!Ryan. *crosses fingers*

Oh, and due to the slow updates of CaRWash fics, I'm thinking of posting little drabbles now and again. Which reminds me, I really need to finish my oneshot. I'll PM you with a rough draft if that's okay with you Dutchie.

2. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

I've been watching season 3 reruns (In HD which looks amazing). It's nice to get back to some wonderful CaRWash moments.

Karu_Mila did you mention fanfic? :drool: I'm pretty sure I've read every single CaRWash fic on fanfiction, so let me know when you get a new one up, 'cause I'm feeling very deprived...:(

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Court! I was wondering where you were... you came just in time to save us from the second page!

And yes, I did mention fanfics... I've been lurking around fanfiction.net lately in hopes of new CaRWash fanfiction. Which reminds me, I need to finish my one-shot. I need to re-watch the Ryan-with-a-baby scene in Shoot out. The fic was inspired by that. Wish me luck!

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*wanders aimlessly into the CaRWash thread* why hello there!

I want me some season 3/4 esque episodes too! Count me in! And I'll take that Cosmo... usually I'd take a virgin but we've had some pretty stressful events go on today, so I'll take that Cosmo with the liqour (i'm of age, I promise!)

Fanfic.. *hides from Nikki* I need to rewatch season's 3 and 4 to get back to my fictions... I still have all of my one shots to write.. that I should have writen a long time ago.

And I agree with Nikki The Writers better give us one hell of a season 7. We better see some Calleigh/Ryan interaction (more than what they give us nowadays) and Ryan better not be the bad guy.

*thinks* Great... I just created another bunny. I'm being attacked by these damn things.

5. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

I'm pretty sure that I was so used to lurking around on the boards that I forgot I can actually post...

Good luck karu_mila! I actually just watched Shoot Out for the first time the other day, very good episode. I like protective Ryan. :)

And good luck to all you other fanfic writers, I'm very excited for some more CaRWash fics.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

happilyhappy! Welcome back to the thread... we're starting to attract CaRWashers again! Good luck with your one-shots. Oh, and I'm sure Dutchie'll understand. Don't worry about the bunnies... the CaRWash writers need them right now, me included.

Thanks Court! Here's a sneak peek for you guys...

"Looks like somebody's ready to go home. Where ever that is."

"She belongs with her uncle." Both nurses turned to find Horatio Caine with an anxious younger man, presumably the girl's uncle, by his side at the doorway.

Ryan hurried to the bassinet where he found Leia wide awake with a look of contentment on her face. He then gingerly picked her up and cradled her in his arms, unconsciously breathing a sigh of relief, now unaware of the audience in the room.

"Poor kid," one nurse shook her head sympathetically, "Father dead, mother in jail... she's gonna have a lot to deal with growing up."

Horatio merely put his sunglasses back on and watched as Ryan placed a kiss on Leia's forehead. "Well, she has an uncle who loves her more than she realizes. I'd say that's a pretty good start, don't you?"

And don't worry, Calleigh will appear later on. Promise.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  7. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

I'm so excited karu_mila! Sounds like it'll be a great read.

I love watching reruns of episodes, I notice a lot of CaRWash moments that I never noticed before. Or maybe it's my imagination and they're not really "moments", but I'd rather pretend that they are...

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey there everyone! Wow all new carwasher's in here I see. Well I see Heather is still around, hi there! and a few other old timers ;) I use to come in this thread a good bit. First time I was dragged in here kicking and screaming by Dutchie, she turned to into a carwasher. Sadly, I don't really ship it anymore. Not that I'd be upset if they hooked up, just I don't see it happening. But anyways, I'm only here to give Nikki a present. This was a tradition of mine years back and it's been ages since I've made one of these.

Nikki, I hope you have a great B-Day!! :beer: Since your old enough to drink in your country~

[​IMG]
    Let's hope Nikki wishes for carwash in season 7 and gets it :thumbsup:

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Aww, thanks Sue! I guess that's where you lack in CaRWash shipping, hope and positivity. Luckily for us, there's enough shippers who still believe, including myself! And well, I can't tell you my wish, or it wouldn't come true.;)

(and why, yes, I turned 17 today, just so you know people:))

Karu, it sounds wonderful. Can't wait to hear more, make sure to mail me with it when you get something done.

Heather, I understand, *hides whip* I really do. Doesn't mean I'm happy with it, but I understand. :devil:

Courtney, a real CaRWash shipper sees moments EVERYWHERE. I even see moments in episodes where they don't even work together :lol:

Thanks for still reading my fic guys, upto chapter 6 is up on ff.net, and I actually got my inspiration back, so I'll try update again ASAP.

Off-topic, nice to meet some fellow shippers of my shiny new toy:cool:

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You turned 17 today Dutchie? Happy birthday! Anyways, I'd be happy to email you what I have when I'm done... just give me time to get over my writers block...

Hey, come to think of it, so do I. I tend to overanalyze every scene... hmm, must be a CaRWash symptom.

11. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

This thread was on the second page! :p

I know I'm late, but happy birthday, Dutchie! Hope you had a nice day! :)

karu_mila, I already love your fic! :) Can't wait to read more ;)

Yeah, it is :lol:

12. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Ah I'm late too. Happy Birthday Dutchie!

Watched more season 3 yesterday, the CaRWash moments are almost overwhelming. They make me incredibly happy, especially the ones in "Recoil". Where Ryan tries to be the hero... good episode.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, season 3 had a lot of great CaRWash moments... my favourite one was Deviant, especially the closing scene. Up until then, the show usually ended with Horatio's one-liners. It was really sweet seeing them smile at each other like that. *sighs* Let's hope TPTB bring those moments back.

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Deviant was the moment I started to ship. when Ive seen more then just friendship potential

I like the Course of the coffin because of the whole setting laptops on fire thing and the dont worry pat at the cementary

but my favorite scene is from Driven was the episode? you know, the one with the jeweler and the ring question. I just LOVE the look they exchanged.

I want more moments like that. an innocent bystander commenting on how incredibly good and in sync (or in love) they look together :)

15. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

Recoil is great! He's so worried about Cal that he just doesn't even notice his hand is bleeding :D

That's my favourite one too! :D The look they gave eachother at the end.. I was like: just kiss eachother now! :p

Can't remember when I started to ship them exactly, I just always saw something between them :p Then I looked on the internet, to see if I was the only one who saw it, and then I found out there was actually a name for the ship :lol:

That was the comforting scene, right? :) That's one of my favourites too!

That one was great too! :D
    There are so many great scenes! I really hope we get more of them in the next season! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.