Cellphone Ringtones and Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jun 10, 2008.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Was wondering what everyone has as their ringtone on their cellphone and what their wallpaper is on it. What kind of phone do you have?

I have a Nokia 6103
    The wallpaper is white with silver hearts and my name on it. My ringtone is "I'm Shipping off to Boston" from the movie The Departed

Can anyone tell me how to get CSI pics and ringtones on my phone?

2. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

I have no idea what kind of phone I have. It's some sort of Razr - I think there are different types? Anyway, I don't know how to work wallpaper. I did, however, succeed in getting a ringtone - it's "Under Pressure" by Queen/Bowie.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I own a purple Samsung SGH-E570 (had to look that up :p). I really love it, it's such a pretty phone. :D

Since I hate ringtones, my phone is set to vibrate. It's loud enough to hear when it's lying around on the table but I usually have it in my jeans pocket, so I can hear and feel it vibrate.

My background pictures are always changing, usually I use pics of my cat.

Right now I have this one:

[​IMG]

He looks so dorky in it. :D

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I have a sony ericson, w810i. Good phone, good gadgets. I use the mp3 all the time

My wallpaper's an pic from the future Bond movie. It shows just Bond's shadow with a kick ass rifle in his hand :D

Ringtones: For calls, I got the A-team (starting with the gun noise). Or sometimes the theme from MacGyver.
    For messages (but only if I'm out or just at home) is from Pulp Fiction: *BANG* Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? :lol:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I've got a Sony Ericson flip phone. The wallpaper is whatever it came with. I downloaded a wav file from the internet for my ringtone. It is the sound from the 1966 movie Our Man Flint that the presidential hotline made. *flintphone.wav*

6. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

ive got a sony ericson something :rolleyes:
    i have madcon with beggin' its a norwegiand band.
    and as wallpaper i have Alice and Shane from The L Word.
    I looove Shane and Alice :drool:

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I have a Audiovox phone that to me has a regular ring tone. I'm sure I could change it but it suits me just fine. As to pic on my phone :guffaw:it doesn't have that capability. If I did have a phone that I could put a pic on it would have a pic of some hot Texan that shows up on CSI every Thursday night :D

8. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

I have the Samsung Soul

My wallpaper is of a Toyota Supra

And i don't have a ringtone because i always have it on silent :)

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I have a Motorola Slim phone. Yay for free phones with a two year contract. :lol: Though I will be getting a new one at the end fo the year.

My wallpaper is a sunset with palm trees, very nice for the Summer months.

Ringtone...alrighty...my main one is Appologize by OneRepublic, my mom's ring tone is Who Are You by The Who, my best friend Shannon gets Jimmy Buffett's Margartiaville, and a few of my other best friends have various Rent ringtones.

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I have a Sony Ericsson Z530i. My wallpaper is a picture of me with my sister, and my ringtone is either Mêlée - Built To Last or Foreigner - Hot Blooded. :)

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I have Nokia 6101 (which is soon in pieces :p poor thing) - at least in Finland there's lots of websites to order wallpapers and tunes, here I think I can find all three CSI tunes - had the original one for a while. Now, ever since I bought that phone 2 yrs ago, I've had Apache (The Shadows) as ringtone. So asskicking :D As a wallpaper I just have our one calf :p
    Another one that I love to have as ringtone is theme of Bubble Bobble, but had to take it off because my sis wanted it and I didn't want to have same tune than she did... I was also annoyed because she has never played the game :rolleyes:
    And back with my old phone, Nokia 8310 I used to have NBC News theme as ringtone :p

I had CSIM wallpaper once, it was when CSIM started... I had cheap cameraphone, took picture of an ad in some newspaper :lol: It was cool tho

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I just got a new cell, about 2 weeks ago. It's a Sony Ericsson W510i, in white.

My current wallpaper is a picture of my little cousin. (She's 5 months).

My Ringtone is the Indiana Jones theme tune. (Hehe sad I know, but I love the movie). :p

From my phone, you can plug it up to computer, or put the memory card into the memory card slot if your computer and one, and puts pics on that way, that's how I get all my CSI pics to mine...

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

My phone turned 2 years exactly today *Happy birthday Sony!* It's a Sony Ericsson W800i, which I still love, although it has no battery cover (I broke it), and the display is smashed, I still love it and I just found a shop where I can get it fixed.

My ringtone is the piano solo in "Clocks" by Coldplay, for my mum I have the "psycho" killer song :lol: and for my best friend I have "She's a Rebel" by Green Day (and the picture of a cow :lol:).

As for wallpaper...uhmmm.. it's a picture of.. well... little me :D:D I am in narcissistic mode lately :D

14. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I have a blue motorola V3t Razr that's still pretty brand new, and I love it very much. My ringtone is the Roger Daltry scream from the CSI Miami theme :)lol:). My background is a picture of my dog sitting in the front seat of the car. Happy dog. :)

15. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

i have an LG vx5300. one of those free ones you get with a plan. lol.

my wallpapper is of my cousin. i took one of me and put it as her wallpaper for her cella and vice versa. haha we were bored =p

i have the mission impossible theme for a ringtone. haha. and then a bunch of different ones for different friends and family members. haha.