Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Catherine and Lyndsey were on it makes u go awww, well it made me go aww anway:), it's good to see pictures of Marg and Alan the bestest bestest couple in the entire world!!! Brangelina have nothing on them:lol:

I love your banner misshelgenberger. I recognise the "she inspired me to dream again" quote, but I've never seen the other one. When did Marg say that?

I remember Marg only saying " and he's a great lover" on the howard stern show, but she didn't say "in every way", so unless i'm thinking of the wrong quote, I don't know.

thank you Drumchik!, i can't actually remember where she said it but i'm sure i read it somewhere:) as for the other quote i saw it on a website somewhere, it was probally taken from the howard stern interview, and maybe the extra part was added on?!? but im not sure. x

Marg and Alan are so cute :D

I just saw this photo of Marg with Gary and George, and I remember how much I loved it.

Stunning

Last edited:
^^^I found some episodes from the earlier seasons that I can remember on beyond-imagination.org:
S1-Crate & Burial (too cute!!!)
S2-The Finger
S3 - Lady Heather's Box
S5- Harvest
I can't remember the other episodes where Linds appeared though :D

I have another question, did Catherine say something to Nick in this scene in "For Gedda"? I heard a person/s talking, but it was inaudible... it could just be background noise but maybe someone here have figured it out thanks.

Thanks for the links... I loved Cath's hair in "The Finger"! I think Harvest is one of the great episodes with Lindsey... although throughout the episode I keep thinking how the plot is so similar to "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult... :rolleyes:

As the for your question, the video I saw in YouTube, all I can get out of it is
Nick: See you later.
Cath: Ok. (with other customers chatting inaudibly..)

Thank you! :) I'm not surprised about the ep's similarity to the novel, TPTB did admit that most of their episodes are derived from various sources (real life cases, stories, etc). I love her hair clip in The Finger! :lol:

Love the signature banner too misshelgenberger. I do remember the he's a great lover part on the Howard Stern interview. I think that was the part where Howard asked Marg why she is still married to Alan.

bubbles I can't see the pic :( It says the image has been moved or deleted

How about now? I deleted it very briefly (because I'm stupid ;) )

And I loved Marg's hair in the Finger, but I totally loved it in SoLV :D

Last edited:
I checked out the pics, and they are awesome. Thanks, Erica! :D

Too bad we didn't get any audio/clips of this year. But still. The pics are gorgeous. MARG is gorgeous.

Thanks for posting, Rissa! I think this has to be Marg's best look of all three times she has been to WAP. The dress was perfect. The heels were very shiny in a low-key kind of way. The hair was stunning, and the best of all was the make up. I love love loved it. Those lashes didn't seem fake at all. Gah this woman never cease to amaze people.

We have more pics now. You can go here to see them. :)

o_O Everytime Marg/Catherine pics show up, I see more and more glaciers not just melt but flash boil into steam. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back