Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. X05

X05 CSI Level One

he had to have passed a proficiency test...

2. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Off the scale
    Off the scale
    Greg is hotter
    I watch LV more

Greg owns my heart though ^_^

3. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

greg has some self-confidence issues .. and ryan just has to fill the shoes of someone who was really cared about ..

4. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I know that Greg was intimidated by Gil when he was still in the DNA lab, but other than that I think Greg is confident.
    Crmscnnvstgtr101, why do u think Greg lacks confidence (just trying to promote further discussion)?

5. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

The only reason I can see that Greg would lack Confidence is when Warrick yelled at him in Early Rollout (season 4) about how unprepared he was, and when he failed his first proficency. other then that I think Greg is pretty confident in his abilities. by the way Rhibean I LOVE your pics of Greg!

6. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I don't think Greg comes across as having self confidence issues. He's just a new CSI finding his way...
    I'm curious why you think Greg has self confidence issues. :p

7. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

if anything i think Greg was 'overconfident' in a way when he was in the lab- he always seemed like he knew what he was doing- and it took them a while to replace him in the lab cause they werent like Greg

8. CSI_in_training

We must not loose this thread!! I love coming here to much. Let's talk about:

Spoiler:
    How mad Alex was at Ryan last night on Miamii, when she found out his eyesight wasn't getting better even though he was taking the medication she gave him. He's really worried about loosing his job, probably more than he's worried about loosing his sight.

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

You're not going to lose it. ;) You guys have done much better in here. Good discussions have started up. :)

10. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

umm .. im glad my statement sparked some discussion?

but i think that he just feels a bit neglected (meaning that nobody really takes him as seriously as, lets say, sara, for example purposes) .. and i agree that he is just trying to find his way, but he has been doing that even before his proficiency(a little bit) and it has negatively affected his vibrant personality .. sure the great lines are still there, but his vibe isnt ..

hope that explains it a bit ..

11. X05

X05 CSI Level One

lol! yes, I do miss the old Greg. :)

12. CSI_in_training

The one that had a witty/some what cheese come back for everything that was said to him, ever? Yeah, I miss the old greg too, though he has had some good ones.

Like:
    Grissom: I like your coffee.
    Greg: No! you LOVE my coffee! Blue Hawian...
    Grissom: Yes, I know, the best money can buy.
    Greg: not even close!
    I love that scene, though I can't remember the line that set it off... I miss the old greg...and the loud music that drives everyone crazy!

13. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I love reading fanfics (although some of them u have to be wary about), but its great to read how people intepret the characters. As any read any good Greg or Ryan fanfics?

14. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Depends what kind of FanFics you're looking for. NickandGreg.com is my favorite ... ;)

15. TwiZtIdJuGGaLo

TwiZtIdJuGGaLo CSI Level One

I think Ryan is more responsible than Greg. Greg goofs off alot more than Ryan does at work, he'll even goof off with Gil where I don't think Ryan would even try it with H. But he has made funny remarks to Trip and Calleigh. In Legal Ryan did say that he had been to that bar that the girl got killed at, so he may have a lil wild side.