Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

Hey i've been lurking here for a while thought i'd say summat lol. Sorry this is a bit random, but:

I just watched Fannysmackin', you know the epi where Sofia has that toothpick, and where her and Brass go "he's/she's a cop" :lol: Ahh the memories. She's such an awesome character i really hope she comes back next season. I miss Sofia Curtis :(

Anybody heard rumours or anything?

2. violet74

violet74 Civilian

Hi guys,

I've also been lurking for a while -- I guess it's a good day for coming out of the woodwork! :) I'm relatively new to the Louise love and am also a fan of Lyndsey Marshal, so I was really disappointed that I couldn't watch Kiss of Death last week (never tried to use the BBC iPlayer before; didn't realize you can't access it if you're in the States). Did anyone here record it, and if so is there any way you can share some/all of it for BBC-deprived folks across the pond? If you can't put up a recording or some clips I'd even be extremely grateful for some screencaps. The few little clips I managed to find looked awesome! Thanks so much -- good to be here!

3. mati

mati Rookie

Hi Violet
    Welcome and it's good to have you here. I have recorded the movie, but (for now anyhow) I can't give you screencaps or clips. First, I don't have (yet) the "toys" ;) to do it and second, I'm not sure about copyright :confused:.
    I miss Sofia too, but I doubt it very much that she will return on CSI. The signs aren't that good or clear, I think. Take care

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I was reading my friends TV guide today, English TV Times, today and found an artical with Louise and thought you might want a look :) Although it took a while to explan why someone else would want it :lol:

Article...

5. mati

mati Rookie

Thank you very much for the article. I find the sentence "The door is open" very intriguing! Is she speaking about CSI or other future shows/movies in the States? I would love to see her return as Sofia, but only in a leading rule. So far we didn't have any gossip about her returning to the show. On the other side, I doubt that CSI LV will go on for many years to come and maybe she really has closed that door. But one can always hope ;). Take care

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'd just like to see Louise in something on a regular basis. It's just not enough to see her every now and then - I Need a regular Louise fix!!

7. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Seeing as we're about to suffer another lack of Louise, I've got caps from Kiss Of Death (they're on The Curtis Page) and tried making some icons. I need some help because I don't really feel inspired at the moment, so I've got some samples and if you say which you prefer I can make a batch of that style.

I was going to put this in the fanart bit but its got nothing to do with CSI so...to save loading pictures:
    Looky here

8. mati

mati Rookie

....and speaking of her own show, can someone comment on that little pice of information:
    :) Thanks!!!!!!!

9. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

mati, I have a feeling that is bad research using an old reference. IIRC Metropolis is from a long time ago and was a short series. Someone correct me if I'm wrong? :confused:

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

No, you're right. Metropolis was from a while ago. It didn't last long but I THINK it may have been brought out on DVD - I'm not 100% sure. It wasn't picked up as a regular anymore though :(

11. mati

mati Rookie

Hi guys
    thank you very much for your information. I thought it was a little weird because it wasn't mentioned on our forum group and here we have really good information sources that alwas know what's going on wiht Louise ;)! Take care

12. violet74

violet74 Civilian

Bullit, thank you so much for the Kiss of Death caps. They are fantastic!! Louise looks great. It's the next best thing to being able to see it. :)

nattybatty, thanks for the article, too.

13. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Would just like to point out they weren't mine - credit where its due and all that.

There's not really a lot to talk about now, is there?

14. mati

mati Rookie

No, not really. We are stuck here waiting for her next project to be shown or unveiled ;). I do hope it will be soon, although in the States they are on their hiatus, so it may be a long time before she will be cast in a new show. For now let's hope for a new movie. Take care

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

So, in an effort for discussion, I'm doing some questioning type things:

Which would you prefer Louise in - a TV show or a movie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.