Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I would say that Catherine probably knows Heather better than Gil does. Heather figured out Gil right away, but I don't think he ever figured her out in all of the time they spent together throughout all of the episodes. That's why he was intrigued by her. She kept him interested in figuring out all of her "secret" layers, which are mainly the many layers of a woman's personality.

With Catherine, I think the two ladies had a very good understanding from the beginning. When Heather told Catherine "Go ahead. Ask. 'How could I do this for a living?'" and Catherine said that wasn't what she was thinking. She wasn't thinking that because, as a former stripper, she already knew how a woman could do the kind of work Heather did. Catherine had already figured her out by that time, in just a few short moments of being around her. I think that's why Heather was comfortable enough to bring up her daughter while talking to someone she had just met, which if you think about it, wouldn't be something you'd see Heather do with someone else. She didn't have to hide any more of herself, because Catherine already knew.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Heather does read people very well. I was part of her role as the Domme.
    She 'nailed' Grissom right from the start so to speak. :lol:

As much as I love the fact that Heather challenges Grissom...
    I love the fact that Catherine is on the same level as Heather.
    Yes, Heather can be intimidating, but Cath can be too, just in a different way.

And, I have a slightly OT question.
    Does anyone know where I can post some Catherine/LH fics? I have found a few places and ff.net makes me *shudder* :eek:

Oh and you can call me Heather :D

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, I guess Heather is a natural reader of people and it comes as part of her profession. And I guess not many people would not judge her for her job, as Catherine didn't because she did already know. I wonder if Heather knew/knows about Catherine's previous employment?

4. ladyhunter

I agree, Heather is a natural reader of people. That's how she can do her job. She can tell what they want probably before they know.

So, she knew Grissom right off the bat. And even Catherine. I'm sure Heather knew there was something about Catherine that would't be judgemental or cruel to Heather. Even in The Good, The Bad, and the Dominatrix, Catherine didn't judge Heather. She wanted to help her.

As for your question Bubbles, I'm not sure if Heather knows about Cath's former profession, but like kaylyne said, Heather opened up to Cath and felt comfortable around Catherine knowing that Catherine wouldn't judge her.
    Did that make sense? :lol:

5. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Here's a couple of places.

http://www.ralst.com/index.html

or

http://community.livejournal.com/csi_femslash/

I think that LH would be intrigued by Catherine's former profession. I think she would consider it one of the reasons she knows herself so well, and is able to handle men who are used to handing it out all day (to paraphrase LH). She's probably ask how much she made in one night. :guffaw:

LH: "So, how much did you make a night dancing?"
    Cath: "A couple of hundred dollars."
    LH: "Like you, I'm not with IRS."
    Cath: ":lol: Okay, okay, on a good night, a couple grand."
    LH: "Impressive."

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, yeh the conversation reversed, Cath would say "a couple of hundred," and I think Heather's expression would say it all, just a raise of the eyebrow or something, and then Cath would just laugh and carry on.

Yeh, I think that they trust each other, so I guess LH would know about her previous profession.

7. ladyhunter

I like the 'reverse conversation' between LH and Cath.

Catherine always seems so confident around LH too. They don't judge each other and they feel at ease with each other. So much so that they both can share tidbits about their daughters with each other.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

And not just that, but after only having just met each other, I think that says a lot. I mean Grissom knew Heather a lot longer before knowing that Zoe had gone to Harvard, but within a minute of knowing Cath she'd told her.

9. ladyhunter

Lady Heather is fascinating. She 'instantly' connected with Grissom on some level but she did connect with Catherine also.
    Sometimes it's nice to have another woman to share your thoughts and feelings with. Women can be intimate with each other without it being sexual.
    That's the kind of relationship I think they have. But women can also be just as sexual as men.
    Can you see Lady Heather starting something with Cath then Cath turning the tables and pursing Heather??? ;)

10. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

These ladies are hot!!!! And they also get along so well... and they BOTH have checked each other out!!!:bolian:

11. ladyhunter

I wonder who checked each other first?
    Cath checked out LH in Slaves of Las Vegas.
    But LH was eyeing Cath right back. ;)

And what about matching leather outfits, that way no one would be the dom or the sub. They would be equal. :evil:

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmm, I think they both checked each other out around about the same time. I think Cath was intrigued as soon as Heather opened the door to them in SoLV. And Heather was just a little behind her I reckon.

And matching leather outfits,:devil:

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I completely agree. Both were checking each other out. Oh, that scene where they talk about their jobs - sigh. Still one of my favourite moments on the show. Could watch it over and over.

And can you just imagine Cath in a leather outfit like Heather wears? :drool:

I hope so Heather will return in S9, and that she will be her old self!

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think that is one of my favourite scenes too. And I do watch it over anf over ;) tehe. I just love Catherine's facial expressions when Heather is talking about her daughter, it's just like admiration, and I love it :D

Just WOW at the thought of Cath in a Heather style outfit.:drool::devil:

I also hope that she'll return, and we can have an ep like SoLV or LHB

15. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Heheheh Cath in leather! Dang I need a whip icon for this. :guffaw:

Bubbles said it right earlier.... Catherine admires LH! She doesn't judge her! She's also impressed with her to... When they check each other out it is intense in a good way! I do like this ship!