For the Love of Henry Andrews/Jon Wellner

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by hodges_alias_47, Oct 17, 2006.

1. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Henry was great in this episode! I loved seeing so much of the techs again. They all work so well together and it's great to see Henry in so many episodes this season!

2. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Henry was so funny on Thursday.

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

CSI Files has a great new interview with Jon Wellner. Go read it! He seems like such a sweetheart, and obviously really enjoys his job. :) I knew that David Berman was a researcher for the show but I didn't realise that Jon Wellner did it too. You learn something new every day...

4. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Great seeing nervous Henry with Catherine. Think he has a crush on her? Henry should take over for the exiting Warrick. They both have similar body's and looks. Often mistake them. ;0

Hope to see more of the tox tech.

5. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

Awwwww

No love for the dorky lab tech!!!

How dare people not love Henry. Him and his icelandic penpal....

:3

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hey guys *waves*

I watched the ep lab rats for the first time last night, and I loved Henry in it. I really noticed him in it. Obviously he's had funny lines and moments in previous episodes (my favourite was the joke to Grissom about the spider spied her, and Cath's daughter had told him ages ago) but I thought he was great in Lab rats. More Henry please ;)

7. hodges_alias_47

Hey texastimothy ... whats up? Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Henry was great with Catherine.

8. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Hey, there! Can y'all believe we have to wait three months to see how the team reacts to Warrick's death? Or will he pull a Matt Parkman from Heroes and just recover from all the gunshot wounds?

Hoping Henry gets a ton of scenes next season. They should realize how great he is and give him more screen time.

Have a great summer of reruns!

9. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

Yay Matt Parkman!!!

...Anyway.

Henry totally needs more screen time! They can't just show him once then forget all about him...He's a great character with a funny personality!

-Crosses fingers- I hope I get to see him more in the re-runs!!!

10. hodges_alias_47

I know ... its going to be crazy this season. I'm sure Henry will be more prevalent.

11. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

I've been watching 'You Kill Me' on youtube just for the quirky little Henry moments.

He's so cute! I can't help myself!

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Henry's a pretty awesome tox tech, I do admit. My absolute favorite line from him was when he said, "What we have here is a failure to coagulate." That made me die laughing, but yeah.
    Henry's pretty cool.

13. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I thought he was awesome when he was freaking out in the freezer in "You Kill Me". Funny guy.

14. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

i see that he does stand up as well which is why his funny nature shines through on CSI. hope they play up that aspect more next season. he was funny on that's so raven too. not that i watched that show. i mean...uh oh. perhaps i've said to much.

15. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Just wanted to let you guys know that Jon also appears in an episode of That's So Raven as Cory Baxter's hired assistant. You learn these kinds of thing when there's nothing but Disney Channel to watch LOL.