Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio???

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, May 28, 2008.

?

Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio

1. Rick Stetler

1.8%
  2. Ed Beagley Jr.'s season 5 character Scott O'Shea.

1.8%
  3. Judge Ratner broke out of prison and done it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Clavo Cruz's brother Ramon. Maybe he broke out of prison to shoot Horatio.

1.8%
  5. Ron Saris

34.5%
  6. Julia Winston

9.1%
  7. Kyle Harmon

7.3%
  8. No one. It was a blank. Horatio's faking.

43.6%
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

How about if H actually asked Jake to help him with his plan (along with Ryan). Ryan thinks that H will want him to tell Calleigh, but H wants to keep it as quiet as possible. When Calleigh finds out that both Ryan and Jake knew about H not really being dead, she gets peeved at both of them. Good drama. :lol: Darnit, I just want to see Jake again! :lol:

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Here's my thought. CSI: Miami isn't really a show known for being unpredictable. I feel like the writer's shy away from doing big plot twists (i.e. Ryan's a bad guy.) Also, we all know that Horatio has to get the guy in the end, because that's what they do on this show.

This having been said, I think the shooter will fall into these categories:

1) Be a character that the fans love to hate, such as Stetler, Saris, or Julia. This would mean not Ryan or Kyle.

2) Be someone who can plossibly go to jail without the show having to change signifigantly (Not Ryan)

3) Be someone who the fans would accept as having done it. Meaning that Kyle would not be the shooter, because I can just see the fans now going into an uproar that the adorable, 16 year-old, Horatio look-alike actually shot his own father!

I would put it at either Ron Saris or Julia.

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

:guffaw: That's hilarious. I love it.

I think he was faking. It had to have been a blank. Just my opinion, though.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Well, actually I've gotten to thinking since I posted the above, and Frank really could have been the one that did it, as part of a fake, staged shooting with a blank. Maybe he was the one who shot the blank.

*Or* Frank just got so jealous of Horatio's gorgeous hair, and got so tired of being H's tagalong that he snapped. :lol:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Or Frank got jealous of Horatio getting all the one-liners (no matter how lame) just before the theme song.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Maybe Frank's jealous cause Horatio gets all the pretty girls. :lol:

Oooh... wait, what if Cooper shot Horatio?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  7. Clavo Cruz

Clavo Cruz Victim

The sunglasses, if hit a certain way on the ground, can make a hole in them anywhere. As for the blood, i can't explain that other than the fact he simply got shot

From a convicted killer somewhere in Miami
    -Clavo Cruz

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I really wish they hadn't killed off Clavo Cruz. He was the perfect foil to Horatio and a really, really great villian.

Other than that, if Horatio is not faking it I think Julia did it Because Ron ordered her to do it as a way to test her loyalty to him. Fear is a great motivator...

Any thoughts???

;)

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I think you could be very right. The way she told Kyle she had to do something and then left makes her seem suspicious. And if she was the one who shot H she probably used a regular bullet (if Ron wasn't involved) that could have been stopped by a Kevlar vest. And then H just went through all the motions of dying since he didn't know where or who shot him and he didn't want to get shot again. But, going by your theory, if Ron was testing her, he would've had her shoot him with one of the special bullets...and then I just don't know. I'm thinking that somehow the sunglasses fragmented the bullet, enabling a vest to stop it like I think another poster said. I'm just glad he's not really dead.

10. Bigdog

Bigdog Dead on Arrival

your actually missing one more logical person to think about.

Even Caldwill (spelling?) I think that is his name. He is the ATF guy or something that was following and talking to someone. I think that he might be the shooter.

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Was he the David Keith character or that other guy who was in charge of, or ran the bullets company? (No wait, that guy got shot :lol: ) I don't have access to my DVD of the episode right now, but I guess I could find it, uh, elsewhere on the net. I did see your post in the other thread, and I was heading back over there, I just can't be everywhere at once. As it is I've been on the computer so long today/tonight that my brain is threatening to take a "permanent vacation", heh heh.

But sure, you could be right. It could be the David Keith Fed guy. I don't want it to be him, though. I liked him. :lol:

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to imdb.com, David Keith played Evan Caldwell. I guess I could have looked it up in the episode guide on this board, too, or the thread for that episode.

13. Clavo Cruz

Clavo Cruz Victim

Thank you!! Clavo was a great villian, especially the conflict between him and H.

Anyways, the thought of H faking it with a blank to put Ron in jail is genius. The idea of the text shooting the gun is even better. I've seen it done with explosives, so why not a trigger? I don't believe it was Julia though. Deep down, (very very deep) she must still care for H at least a bit. Fear is a powerful motive, but i believe love is a stronger one.
    Can't wait for the next new episode

From a convicted killer somewhere in Miami
    -Clavo Cruz

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks for telling me that, btw.

I've decided I think Clavo Cruz shot H. After all, he's posting here and is therefore still alive. He has come here to taunt us. :lol:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well ya know Clavo's Mommy was pretty ticked that Horatio outted the fact that his Daddy was NOT his real Poppy & that Mommy was a big ol' hussy!!!
    Revenge anyone?:p