Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

^ That's still one of my all time favorite eps...It is imo THE moment they really saw each other for the first time *shrugs* sometimes I'm such a hopeless romantic :rolleyes:

I agree with Carly's slowly...after everything that has happened there is no believable way to suddenly have them back to the SOoH/SD way they were :(...Perhaps it is a good idea to let them be fluffy and a little awkward around each other; that will give us some nice shippy scenes and perhaps after a kind of NWILL moment they will fully acknowledge their true feelings again.:cool:

That's perhaps the most important reason why I want to know that she knows. And that could be done with just a single remark; it doesn't have to be a whole angsty dialogue, but TPTB must be prevented from ever bringing the topic back up...:p

I'm looking forward to season 5, because I know it will be better than season 4...when you've hit the bottom, the only way is up :guffaw:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'd be amused if the writers find a way to make things worse. Who knows, maybe their motto is "When you've hit bottom, break out the shovels"? :p

Honestly, I'd just watch and the whole show will become some kind of comedic relief because it'd be so screwed up it'd actually be funny. :lol:

Well, they could decide to start a relationship together, albeit it won't be a complete initially. They could be together, and regain their trust and all that they've lost within the boundaries of the relationship itself. It's slow, but without the "will they or wont they" they'll eventually hit (again).

I'm babbling again aren't I? But then, it's hard to explain my thinking sometimes :p

3. dutch_treat

LOL :lol:, that's one very, very optimistic way to react when they actually manage to do that...Only way they can achieve it would be by using the über soap storylines like having them find out that they are actually twins :eek: and that their birth mother was Mac's sister :rolleyes: (of course Mac is involved)...or something like that...:p

That part of the babbling I understood ;)...they both know they want to be together, now the only :)rolleyes:) thing they have to find out is how and when...

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Eww, no. Cousins, at the very least cousings - please. ack. But haha, but of course Mac has to be involved. At the very end of the spectrum we could have one of them fatherered by him, and the other by his arch nemesis! The Muffin Man.

Supply closet - lunch break. What were we talking about again? I got distracted by more dirty thoughts...

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What's this everyone keeps saying about Flack hating Lindsay? Did I miss something? :confused:

6. dutch_treat

Somebody call Marvel...we got a new hit series of comic books for them...Super!Mac and the Muffin Man - where Super!Mac often enlists the help of Marvelous Montana and the Marked Messer, the cousins from GutterVille...:scream:

Perhaps I should have said...how often and whenever...:devil:

Apparently we all missed it....and it's not everyone, but there are some people who believe that Flack doesn't like Lindsay, and we were just wondering if that could be the case...but since there is no canon :p proof I think we can call it speculation...or wishful thinking...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey, DL can go the Romeo and Juliet routine, forbidden, but they fall in love with each other anyway, but instead, they poison their respective fathers are rule the world. Yeah, I like that...

That's more like it! As often as they can, and whenever the word frisky comes to mind. :lol:

Well from what I've seen, and what we've gotten, I'd say Flack and Lindsay get along. Sometimes I wonder what his thoughts are on Danny and Lindsay's relationship. It would be interesting to know, whether he thinks it's a good idea or not, though from his tone in PF, it didn't sound like he minded (especially if he gets perks when Danny pisses Lindsay off). :lol:

Aww, I want my DL fluff now!

8. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, Flack seems like the type to break the rules when it comes to romance. :lol: Or at least bend the rules a bit.

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

That would be AMAZING comic book :guffaw:
    You could put everyone in. and wow.... sorry the images in my head went overload.

I would love to hear Flacks opinion on the relationship or even Stella or Hawkes.... would just be interesting to see it from a different persons point of view. Mac we know he doesnt get involved but i woudl guess the others would have more of an idea something was going on.

10. GregNickRyanFan

11. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

So I'd just like to take a moment and :guffaw: I so wanna subscribe to Super!Mac and the Muffin Man! (who lives on Drury Lane? Sorry, couldn't resist)

Maybe we have them as friends, the air is cleared but slowly but surely we're getting that vibe that being friends just isn't enough - there TPTB is your opening for angst.

Or, how and when? Dear god, we've fully opened the channel for Gutterness. How many cars have been impounded - I'm sure there's a cab with a spacious back seat (emergency exit in the trunk). Not forgetting the abandoned fire house.... May get something believable outta that storyline! :lol: I'll stop.

Liffy my dear, any idea why I'm so into Carrie Underwood these days? And why do I have visions of Lindsay belting out Before he Cheats? Comic relief and all! Oh, karaoke for all and SMM looking a little uncomfortable, till she smiles and laughs of course!

The fab Megan sends her love (and cookies right?) to you all, she can read from her awesome!iPhone but can't post till she gets her actual comp up and running. She's insisting that Adam gets a semi lead role in Super!Mac as the 'techie guy' some imagination this girl's got here :rolleyes: Oh wait yoohoo? Hmmm, so glad she is now only able to go scatty with me on Yahoo! and not here. :lol: I do love you really!

Yes, wasn't very challenging was it? WWHD? What Would Horatio Do? Cause that dude can do everything!

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

GregNickRyanFan- those are very good fanarts. I wish I had half of your talent.

And I can really see Lindsay singing Carrie Underwood. Got to keep Danny in line! :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. I just used a program called dreamlight photo editor that I got from download.com. It's a demo, so it has limitated features, but still has some nice effects I can use. :)

14. febgrl24

febgrl24 Dead on Arrival

Believe me, I'm very confused as to where some people are getting that Flack dislikes Lindsay. I was watching SD the other day, and at the end, I was looking for where some were saying that Flack looked angry at Lindsay for taking Danny to the paramedics after Flack had called them over.......but I didn't see anthing that would suggest he was mad that she decided to help Danny over to them instead of letting them come to Danny. Oh well, guess some will see whatever they wanna see when they don't like a character :rolleyes:

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Wow, don't know if anyone remembers me, but I haven't been in here in like 6 months because I haven't watched the show in 6 months, but I just restarted watching, just finished "Happily Never After", so I'll be almost up to date soon. I missed these two, and the show, so I can't wait to get crackin' back up in here!

*hugs to all*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.