This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

I'm sure it will be focused on Warrick beings it's called "For Warrick" and Sara loved him too, he was one of her buddies as well, I don't think it will be at all focused on her, it follows suit that she be there with the rest of her team. Now the 2nd ep. called "A Happy Place" is a totally different ballgame, sounds good, so we really don't know what will transpire during the long hot summer, and things are always subject to change! and TPTB listened to us:bolian:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  2. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I totally agree with this! Warrick should be given the same respect as Sara got. I know the two situations are different, but on the other hand, they are the same. I can see Sara returning to pay respect to a friend and past colleague, to be with her former team during this difficult time, but it shouldn't dominate the episode. Showing up in the last 5 - 10 minutes of the episode would have a greater impact on the over all story.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I agree about Sara. If they have her in the second ep, that probably means she's not in the first ep much. If they had Warrick's funeral at the end of the first ep and then have Sara appear at the funeral and then in the second ep, they can show her reconnecting with the team a bit or whatever. But, being that the first ep is called "For Warrick", I doubt that all of the focus will be on Sara regardless of when she appears in the episode.

5. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

I could be mistaken, but does anyone remember the episode "Big Shots"? Season 7 Episode 19. When Sophia was washing the wine she'd had thrown at her off her shirt, the Under Sheriff spoke to her, about how she could do well. I can't remember the exact line, I was wondering if that was ever going to be picked up on, I mean with him being that bad guy and all. I know, I know they don't do continuity, but thinking about the Under Sheriff and anyone else that may have been working for him, made me think of that scene. At leaset I think it was the Under Sheriff.

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah WornSouls, there was a rumour that Sophia would have a character arc of an assault suit against the Undersheriff. I think that scene was supposed to be the beginning of it because it was a awkward scene and he seemed "into her," but for some reason TPTB decided to nix the storyline. The Undersheriff was supposed to start touching her in an unprofessional manner bordering on sexual assault. I was a little disappointed because I think it could have been a good subplot.

7. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Speaking about dangling plotlines, I wonder if we'll hear anymore about Tina being pregnant. I know the consensus here has been that Tina cheated on Warrick, but think about it, would Warrick have been so stressed out about Tina talking to the lawyers if there weren't the possibility that he was the father? If it wasn't at least a possibility, Warrick could have said, "Talk to the lawyers all you want, Tina. When the DNA tests prove I'm not the father, you'll only look like a bigger fool than I thought you were."

8. GregNickRyanFan

That's an interesting point about the baby. It could very well be Warrick's unless he was impotent or something (which I doubt). I don't think the divorce was finalized yet though. Somehow I think we'll end up seeing Tina again. I think it's possible that if Warrick has to be on life support, Tina will be the one with the authority to pull it (since they're married), but the team will try to fight her on it.

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Oooh, that would create some good drama. The team versus Tina. Both would have different views on what is right and we wouldn't find out which side wins until the end of episode...

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I do think it would make for good drama to bring Tina into it. She'd want to pull the plug just because she doesn't want to have to spend anymore money on lawyers for a divorce. The CSIs would oppose that cause they want to hope he'll be okay eventually, but then they realize that he'll never be the same... if he recovers, he'll be paralyzed or something and they know Warrick wouldn't want that, so then they decide to pull the plug. Unless Warrick gave Nick or Grissom or one of the others power of attorney, Tina would be the one with the right to decide as long as they're still married.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I suppose it would make good drama. Has anything been confirmed about whether or not Tina will be in an episode? It'd be even more interesting if Nick or Grissom had been given the power to pull the plug, and there was a disagreement between the team.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Another thing I just thought of is, we also don't know whether or not Warrick would have had a DNR. So, that could also be a factor.

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I thought about that as well. Unless they show us in a new flashback, Warrick making those arrangements much like we saw with Brass at the end of season six. Brass gave Grissom power of attorney I think that was the document....medical legal stuff is not my area of expertise.

14. CSI Tricky

CSI Tricky Victim

I think Warrick will be in Intensive Care so all we will see is a few glimpses of him on life support for the premier and the first few episodes, as the team try to find who shot him. The Under sheriff will be doing all he can to mislead them and hes in a good position to make things difficult for them. I don't think Warrick is necessarily going to die though,

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

weve done the team member on life support, and the battle over pull the plug or not. and it was only two years ago. so i really hope they dont do that again. the way they shot warrick i dont think he will live long enough to be put on life support. we dont even know how long he will be in the car until someone finds him. does nick hear the gun shot? does a passer by notice him a few hours later? with all the major blood vessels in the head and neck you would bleed out very quickly. who knows what they will do, but i think the team being informed warrick is dead would be good drama and fighting with tina over the life support issue would be tacky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.