Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think Butterflied was about the twelve episode, so I guess it could be the start of the second half of the season...or the ending of the first half.:lol: The best I can remember there weren't any memorable moments in Who Are You?

I thought I'd get in on this caption thing with one of my favs;):

[​IMG]

Cath: I thought you didn't like carrying a gun.
    Gil: Umm...that's not my gun *blushes*
    Cath: Ohhh....well, well. *smirks*

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Ummmm...yeah, at least I think so:
    Who else would have the guts to 'ruin' one of Gil's experiments the way that Catherine did? It's gotta be love!!

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ LMAO. I can't believe that I forgot the scene where she set his papers on fire. Shame on me. :lol: Time to re-watch season 1 now. Hehe. See, I really love how Catherine challenges him in her own wicked ways. This is a perfect example. :D

4_H, great pic, and GREAT caption. I think it's hard to top that one. :lol:

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't know what's the cutest part of that DR pic - the legs, the braids, or the way Gil is staring at her. :drool: We now know that Billy always wants Marg to wear the "tight pants". I wonder why he never suggests more scenes with "the shorts". He missed out on the "shorts" scene in After the show (but I bet Billy was still there behind the scenes making sure the scene went smoothly, and giving him a reason to ogle even more.)

So, I think that's all for Friends & Lovers. Next would be Who are you. We all know there's some decent PureJoy in this one. To start with:
    This is one scene I've never really understood. Yes, it makes for some great PureJoy, but 1)If Gil knew he couldn't give her the case (as he said), why would he bring it up to her, knowing she'd take it (or was he hoping she WOULDN'T take it?) and 2) Did he really think that if he gave it to her that she'd really pass it off later?

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maybe he knew she'd kick his ass if she found out about it and he hadn't told her. Let's be honest - we know he's afraid of her at times ;)

And a caption for that pic that CSIz_4_H posted:

Gil: Cath?
    Catherine: Mhm?
    Gil: The pants aren't tight enough
    Catherine: Yours or mine?
    Gil: Yours. Believe me, mine are plenty tight enough.
    Catherine *smirks*: Yeah, I can tell..

6. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Wow! I love that photo of Gil just behind Catherine's back almost breathing down her neck. :evil: And the desert pic and your interpretation, absolutely hilarious! :lol:

As for the 'classic' CG picture with Grissom smelling her hair, I can easily imagine he gets out a gas mask, sneaks up on her and administers sleeping gas and then tying her up. *Fade to black* *Fade back into view* I can also imagine a shot of Catherine's wrists tied together behind her back as well as her elbows with white ropes and they encircle her entire form and either a pissed off look on her face or wide-eyed look with silver tape over her mouth and Grissom just takes pictures of her and in absolutely no hurry to 'free' her. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

"That's not my gun": Holy Shitato the Gutter has gone from just a steep crack to a giant gaping Gutter Canyon that rivals the Grand Gutter Canyon now thanks to all the hotness created from your interpration of the CG CS_4. I'll be taking that image with me into the next lifetime.

*Grissom Volcano explodes once again adding more adding more Stella Ash into the Axie atmosphere causing crazy weather anomalies and Catherine Magma incinerating more forests at the base*

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Anne and 4_H, I love both of your captions for the pic... :drool: *Mind in the gutter* i'll go have a little look through my pics and find another one for you to cap, this game is fun, :lol: gotta find a pic that I can make a caption for. ;)

Thanks for posting those scenes Kaylyne, I love the first one, I can't believe she set his paper work on fire... :lol: I agree with the comments made on the 2nd scene, why tell her about the case, when she really shouldn't be involved..? Random...

Oh and Erica, I watched Dead Ringer last week it was on tv. :D It was sooo cute, I loved the bit at the start when he was driving beside her and he put on 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' that was so cute, but the writers were mean putting it there to tease us. I also loved the scene with them working together... Seemed to me Gil just liked staring at Cath in her tight shorts. I loved that ep. :D

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Dead Ringer is a great C/G episode. They seem to know what each other is thinking. Like they have a steady relationship.
    That's one of my favorites from Season 4. :D

You guys have come up with the best captions for those pics. I love the one about getting sand in her shorts. :lol:

I'll have to come back after I have thought of a few.... keep them coming. :D

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Caption for the second pic:

Catherine and Gil are looking at a computer screen.

Cath: I used this new software to see what our child would look like.
    Gil: Our child? When did we get a child? (looks at Cath) Are you...
    Cath: (smiles)

----

10. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Those captions are so funny, and the last one was so sweet!

Caption;

Catherine: *looking at a computer* There's a website dedicated to our relationship! PureJoy, that's a cute name. Wow, some of them have very interesting thoughts.

Grissom: Well...we wouldn't wanna dissapoint them.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL you guys make the funniest and the sweetest captions. Please keep them coming! And don't mind the gutter. You know you wanna jump in and live with us here. :lol:

kay I think Gil just knew Catherine would take the case no matter what. He also knew he couldn't say no to her. She had that control over him. :D Oh here's my favorite scene from Who Are You?:

Someone wants some privacy with Catherine here. :D

And then...

Someone is jealous here. :lol:

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, those scenes are so cute, thanks Erica and Kay, keep 'em coming, I love reading little bits from eps I haven't seen yet. :D

Here's the next pic for the caption game:

[​IMG]

Cath: Oh yeah Gil, everyone thinks you're the shy one, and here you are, sitting with your hand on my ass in front of the team...
    Gil: Well Honey, you know I find you irresistable.
    Cath: Just wait 'til I get you home... *Teasing look*
    Gil: Stop teasing me or I won't be responsible for my actions...
    Cath: Is that a threat or a promise? *Giggles*

13. GregNickRyanFan

G: Cath, only you would wear a black dress to your own wedding.
    C: What? I look good in black!
    G: I'll say.

:)

14. LadyB

LadyB Victim

Cath: Gil, is there a reason why you're sitting down?
    Gil: Yes, and you darn well know why.
    Cath: No, I'm not sure I do. But do tell.
    Gil: Ohh no I'm not. I'm just not able to walk right now.
    Cath: Is it the new shoes? It is isn't it. New shoes are always a bitch. It's like the black boots I wore yesterday. I thought I was going to die.
    Gil: What? No, it's not the new shoes and thanks for picking them out by the way. It's something else.
    Cath: Then what is it.
    Gil: It's nothing. I'll just have to go take care of it right after we finish.
    Cath: Is it something serious, is it`?
    Gil: No it's not. It's just something that happens quite often when you're around.
    Cath: What? ... (looks down) Oh Gil, you don't. That's ... I thought that only happend to guys in high school. That's so sweet ... and so ...
    Gil: Cath, stop it ok... just stop. And stop squeezing my shoulder ok. And stop looking at it. It's bad enough as it is.
    Cath: It's certainly big enough.
    Gil: Cath!

15. GregNickRyanFan

:guffaw:That was great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.