Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Pudding-- *looks at avatar* Oh my god... I love it! Stella looks so badass...

That's what I was thinking at the time... Spartan women had more rights and freedoms than any of the other women in Greece. In fact, they were considered equal to men, which resonated with me because Stella is no doubt Mac's equal.

That would be hilarious gio... ooh, maybe that could be the premise for my fic. I'm itching to do some funny SMACK! I've been thinking about details concerning the case since I read Pudding's post and I'm up for the challenge... can someone beta for me?

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

giovinazzo - Lol. I know it was from s1. Recycling. That's why I was laughing at myself. I have s1 on dvd. I'm trying to find s2. :D

mj - they weren't really planning anything, they were just discussing the case and trying to figure out the answer.
    Anyone who hasn't seen that scene should go back and watch it. See if you agree with me! Lol

Requinox - the fic is called A Demon's Desire and it's at ff.net It's not in the Mac/Stella section though because when I first started writing it I wasn't gonna have any ships in it. People have been asking for me to turn it smacked though so I might convert it....
    And again a warning, It's really not good.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOO I'm looking forward to everyone's fics. :D

this song has always reminded me of Mac and Stella. Listen to the words about how the songbird plays for you....

As for them going cannon, I'll answer my own question. :lol:
    I love all the flirty, fun moments between them. It seems to me like they are a couple although the haven't 'gone cannon'.

And...

I love the idea of Mac being so stubborn he won't go to the hospital Even for Stella. That tells me there is more going on between them than the viewers have seen.

4. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

awww karu, your going to do my penguin case!! lmao. have fun :D

heather -

hmm. never heard of that before...i'll take a peak at it later :p

lol...so basically all of us here dont want them to go exactly cannon, and keep all the flirting and what not?

ppht. works for me :p:D

wellllll im gonna hit the sack...

lata girlios

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

CSIsPuddingCup--- yes you guy's can call me Frida that's my name :)

Jen--- i got s1 and s2, i got s2 last christmas:) when i got s2 i were jumping up and down and my mom,dad and brother looked at me and laughed:D:lol:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Let's hope I can do it justice...

"Hey! Get back here, you!"

Mac glanced up curiously to find Danny stumbling comically as he ran after a particularly speedy penguin clad in a highlighter-orange sweater. He raised an eyebrow at the sight. This was definitely one of their more unusual cases.

"Danny, I would appreciate it if you didn't fool around with the evidence. We need to get them back to the lab fully intact."

"Evidence? You're not serious, are ya Mac?" Danny looked up at him incredulously, losing sight of the offending bird. "Damnit! More like criminals, the way they're messin' with the scene. These critters oughta be back in their cages."

Mac couldn't help shake his head. "Well until then, they're coming with us." He turned to continue bagging evidence. "Oh, and Danny? I suggest you use fish to lure the little guy."

An exasperated noise and running footsteps was the only response he got. Later, he was interrupted yet again.

"Hey Mac?" Once again, he glanced up, this time to see Stella looking at him with an amused look on her face. "Looks like you've made a new friend there."

Looking back down, he found a familiar somebody, tilting its head to one side and looking at him curiously. Mac chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't tell him where you are." Noticing Stella's inquisitive look, he smiled knowingly. "I'll tell you later."

I came up with that little scene on the spot just now... what do you guys think?

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  7. giovinazzo<3

karu_mila--- LOL soo funny, i can soo picture Danny running after the penguin:guffaw:

8. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

frida - i was a huge miami fan then while i was watching it on A&E they had one of the crossovers ((the second one w/ Lindsay)) and i was curious. so i went and rented season one at the video store and then bought season 2. of course when i bought it off of amazon.com it shipped directly to dad :( so i had to wait till he got home to watch the season. ((which i did practically the whole night :lol:))

that was some useless info on me :p

lmfao karu.

*giggles*

i looooove penguins.

and this all started with a com. tech project for school :lol:

9. giovinazzo<3

Pudding--- that crossover with Montana you think of that one when darius killed those young people?? :confused:
    the first time i saw csi ny was MIA/NYC NonStop. And after that episode i started to watch it..:) and i thought mac and danny were cute soo that were a little plus:D:lol:

the day after christmas nobody could get me out of my room because i wanted to watch csi ny s2 :D my mom tried to trick me to get me out of my room but she had big problems with that so she gave up after 20minutes :lol:

10. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

LMFAO Karu, that was great! Penguins rock! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:If that happened on the show, I would be SO happy! :D

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I was at the aquarium yesterday for my best friend's birthday and there were penguins and I thought of you guys :D lol

giovinazzo - which season is better? one or two? for smacked scenes i mean.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I re-watched Right Next Door yesterday. (is still wondering why Melina wasn't in the consideration for an Emmy :confused:)
    But...
    The scene were Mac offers her his extra room was so ... adorable. He brought her coffee (again so adorable).
    He had a very hurt look on his face after she turned him down.
    I have a theory about why she did....

Can you imagine that if
    A) the lady from the mayor's office found out Mac and Stella were sharing an apartment. The ammunition she could use against Mac when it came with dealing with the Mayor's Office. She could totally use it against him.

B) Same thing with Quinn from the NJ Crime Lab. She too could use the fact that Mac and Stella were 'co-habitating' against Mac.

So, in theory, Stella was watching out for Mac and the rest of the team when she refused his offer.

What does everyone else think?

13. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

yep. the darious one. with the best line ever from Gary/Mac

looooooove it :D:D:D

and another reason i started watching it was cuz CSI:LV wasn't going my way ((lets just say i wasn't a huge GSR fan...)) and it was the end of season 2 for NY that i started coming to the site and i see this danny and lindsay avatars and what not. so their another reason i started watching...hahahaha. ((formally known as kelc_41...but i dont even remember the password of my old email addy...haha))

more uselesss info on me :lol::lol:

lmao Jen. i'm sure whenever i see penguins again, i'll be sure to think of CSI NY and Danny and Flack chasing after them. OMGOMGOM

scenerio!

okay. so Stella is chasing after this little penguin and shes running after it while Mac is standing there laughing at her. and the penguin stops Stella trips over the little guy and right into Macs arms. they both fall down from the force and Stell lands right on top of Mac. they recuperate and Stella says "hey" Mac: "hey" *smiles and giggles* and then that pesky little penguin comes runs over squeaking or whatever sound penguins make and stops to let Stella get up and pick it up. then she hugs it and pets it and the penguin starts purring.

((i know penguins dont purr, but wouldnt that just be adorable!!))

haha that was random. just thought of that all of a sudden :p.

heather - actully...i know Right Next Store was considered....
    Emmy consideration

and your probably right about Stella watchin out for Macky :p

14. giovinazzo<3

Jen---I don't know, but i think both seasons have smacked scenes. In s1 mac have a hard time still trying to get over Claire and stella are helping him, there is some smacked scenes in s1 that are funny:D
    and in s2 i can't completely remember but i think it's a smacked scene i every episode (it's a long time since i have watched both seasons but it's not long to summer vacation here, so im going to watch them then:D) but if you want i can tell you when i have watched both seasons which of the seasons got most smacked scenes??

Pudding---
    i luv that line too:D:D
    and i can't really remember, but were it some smacked scenes in that episode??:confused:

and then we jump over to were stella is running after that penguin:lol:
    LoL i can picture it, stella running after that little penguin and 'whoops' she stumble and falls right into mac's arms and both of them fall to the ground:pthats a good one:D i got to say smacked fans got a good imagination:D:lol:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Dear People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless. A couple of hours ago finally i could watch "Taxi". I wanted to say "Hi" before but i wished to watch Hostage. Unfortunately i couldn't because the server was too busy but i got Taxi instead

Something is going on between them:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This Thursday i could watch Right Next Door. OMG. What episode (I will write a review for the Stellarina thread but i'm studying. My exam is in 2 days:eek:

Something is going on between them

I want to read all your comments. I'm almost 3 pages backwards:lol:

Kels, my dear smacked fellow! i love your avvie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you lend me once you get tired of it????????:bolian: (*puppy dog's eyes:)

I know you will make me enjoy certain story about pinguins:lol: I still need to read it!!!!!!

Heather--> days ago i said inside the Season 5 spoilers thread i didn't pretend romance next season.

We are living The Smacked Revolution:drool: (everybody getts ready for it! We will have a great Season 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But something changed. I guess i can handle a "little romance";););););)

Jenn, Giovi ,MJ and everybody else i will read your posts and i will be back (maybe tomorrow. Now i have to enjoy virus, bacterias and all kind of bugs for my Microbiology exam;)

Hugs to everybody

Debbie (Something is going on between them):drool::drool::drool::drool:

ps: Jenn! i need desesperately to post inside the Stellarina thread. I 'm just our of time now. I need you watch RTD because i want your opinion here.

Something is going on between them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.