Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Yay, that is awesome news, she was fantastic in that ep, it has to one of my favourite eps of the season. :D

Thats fab news too, I loved Billy in that ep, he played the role so well, I felt so bad for him in it.

Oh and CatherineWStokes, if you don't, would you be able to PM me the link to the interview with Marg on This Morning, I'd love to see it... Thanks.

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Me too please if you don't mind, that'd be awesome :D

But with Billy I think that although I loved Dead Doll as an ep, I didn't think his performance in that was better than any others, I thought Jorja was better in that really.

I'm glad Marg has been noticed again. :thumbsup:

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thats Great that Marg is up for an Emmy. I actually liked A Thousand Days on Earth. Catherine was right on, not to emotional although it dealt with the death of a three-year-old girl. Congratulations to Marg. :thumbsup: :beer:

But Dead Doll for Billy? Umm not so much. :lol:

4. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hooray for Marg's Emmy nomination! Or... whatever they've got going on so far.

I'd like the interview too, please? *bats eyes*

And hhunter, I really like your icon. It's cute. ^_^

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ah! The link won't work. :|

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Try this link. Hope it will work. Thanks Kelly for the heads-up. Marg was brilliant in that episode. They definitely picked the right episode for her. Then again, there really wasn't any episode that allowed Marg to show her acting skills besides this one, thanks to TPTB. :rolleyes:

It was nice to see some people there say they hope to see Marg's name among the top 10 finalists, even the nominees, though. :)

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thanks Erica. I figured out what the problem was after I clicked on the link. :lol: Go figure.

8. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

Do you have to have a specific number of posts to PM??

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

To use PM's (Private Message's) you must be here Two (2) weeks and have Fifty (50) posts. ;)

10. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Hello!!
    am i glad to be back or what!:lol: been missing out on sooo much!
    i see marg is up for an emmy then, well i say good on her, she deserves as many awards as possible! xx

11. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Sorry if my link didn't work.

A Thousand Days on Earth was one of the better episodes of Season 8. The end scene did it for me. Marg just seems to do those kind of scenes so well. It'll be interesting to see if they bring that storyline up again in Season 9.

bubbles and Adorable_Crazy I'll PM you both with the interview. :)

12. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

OK, thanks. Exciting about Marg's possible Emmy nod- she deserves it. I would love her to win before her time on CSI is over

13. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

I think Mariska is actually going to take it this year. "Undercover" was brilliant acting on her part, so I'd be very happy for her if she won. I wish Marg could win an Emmy for her work as Catherine though. She's so amazingly talented! But if they over-looked her for "Built to Kill", and some of the other great Cath episodes, I wonder if they'll ever take notice. :( I really, really want to see her win before she leaves CSI.

I think CSI is us typically overlooked as well. Especially back when it was really, really good.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think it's too early to say who's gonna take the Emmy home since we don't even know who will make the 10 finalists yet, but yep Mariska seems to always be one of the voters' favorites, and that's a good thing since she's really great. :) As for Marg, she is already an Emmy winner so I don't think she really needs another one to prove anything, but of course, the more, the better. :D

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love both of them, so in an ideal world, I'd go for them both getting it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.