This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Nice, I think that they should show some emotion from the characters. Im interested to see how grissom's goes, knowing how he is about his personal emotions about somthing, how will he take talking to a stranger, he can barely talk to the people he knows. So to me that will be interesting. Can you tell me where you read the script?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hmm... I wonder what made them change her name. I think Bryce would have fit the actress better personally, but that's just me. :lol: maybe Bryce will be her middle name. :lol: Maybe they decided that Bryce Adams sounds too close to Bryan Adams. :lol:

:wtf:Wow, that's really weird. :lol: Why would someone paint a body?

It'll be nice to see Mandy again though. I still think that scene with her and Nick where Nick starts singing "Oh, Mandy" to her is one of the best scenes of CSI. And George sounded pretty good singing too! :)

It's okay. :) I just felt bad that I may have upset anyone.

I just really hope that the writers give us some good scenes regarding Warrick. I wouldn't even mind seeing flashbacks of him as long as they had it like each character was thinking about a moment they shared with Warrick like: Greg with his first day on the job and Warrick giving him advice, or Warrick with Nick in "Grave Danger". Wasn't it Warrick who put his hand on the glass container that Nick was in and Nick put his hand against the other side of the glass? That was a really sweet friendship moment.

On a less serious note, I half-expected Warrick and Nick at any moment in the show to start belting out that song "Guy Love" from the Scrubs musical. That's how close the two of them were... It was so genuine and nice the relationship they had. It'll be missed, but like they said, this is the path they put the character on and the way it always was meant to end. It doesn't make it any less heart-breaking though.

I just have a feeling that Nicky is going to be very emotional and my heart is just really going to be breaking for him. He's gonna make us want to reach through the screen and hug him (not that a lot of us don't already want to do that :lol: ).

I hope they have the show emotion too. Remember how Cath cried after Ed died? I can imagine her crying for Warrick too. I agree that Grissom with a grief counselor is going to be interesting to say the least. I imagine he's going to be somewhat like Jack on Without A Trace (with the psychiatrist or whatever she was), except less angry/aggressive. :lol:

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't know about Eddie, but it should be at least as much as she cried over Keppler. That would only make sense.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's interesting how they haven't managed Nick and Catherine-they were closest to Warrick. Doesn't mean it aint' gonna happen.

I'm skeptical.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

:rolleyes: seriously? I can criticize anything i want too. I should count the number of times a GSR fan has told me i am not allowed to say anything bad about their ship. I have told many times to stop watching the show because of it. I don't want Grillows in the show, because tptb are incapable of writing a good relationship without overused american cliches.

Too me GSR has taken over the show, season 7 and the first bit of season 8 was ridiculous. Every eppy mentioned it, and Gil and Sara worked pretty much every case together, right THAT is subtle. Not too mention Cath and Grissom were pretty much not allowed anywhere near each other. Same with sara and Nick and/or Greg. They destroyed the team's dynamic and two characters just to make some shippers happy. Any scene with them together counts as a GSR scene, and they were attached at the hip. Besides, just look at this thread. And the actual number of GSR fans are over exaggerated, the number is much smaller.

Oh this season will just be so much fun! I am already dreading it..i don't even enjoy vegas anymore.

So far there hasn't been any mention of Warricks funeral, i don't think they are going to show it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, yeah. I forgot about Keppler. I didn't really understand how emotional she was there. I understand she'd been working with him and all, but it wasn't for that long, she didn't know him that well and they weren't in a relationship. A few tears, sure, but she was nearly buckling over in tears. :wtf:

I'm thinking those two are going to have to have a lot more grief counseling than the others. I would imagine their scenes with the counselor will be longer and maybe that part of the script hasn't been released yet or whatever.

I hope they do show it. They owe it to the character as well as to the fans.

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  7. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Actually it was Grissom who put his hand on the glass, not warrick, remeber he was like PANCHO! But warrick did still have some good nick related characterm moments in that episode, but the thing is some of them they souldn't play for nick because he was in a box at the time so he probably wouldn't know. They could use some other scenes though.:) I agee I think that's why I like Jack, because he has some characteristics of grissom, but grissom is not so much agressive. Though i really don't want to see ecklie, what would he say exactly, oh he was on grissom's team the man I somewhat dispise, and I gave warrick a hard time somewhat, why ecklie need to go? I dont want see him!
    I agree with you when you said that the greg and warrick moment, I loved that scene because warrick is like that. a scene for grissom and warrick, theres a number, them on the rollercoaster, episode cool change when grissom says that hes not going to fire warrick, when grissom tells warrick that hes the rock of his team, or the one when he tells warrick that he was having the shift for that one night, and lets not forget that hug at the end of For Gedda!

:(Im sorry for anyway I made you feel bad for making you think that you made anyone else feel bad, I dont like doing that either, we are all csi fans, we have different opions and we should listen to eachother. So I'm sorry! Forgive & Forget?:thumbsup::):bolian:

PS The smiley faces are wicked!:borg::vulcan::cardie::rommie::bolian::klingon::alienblush::thumbsup::devil::evil::scream::drool::wtf::eek::p;):rolleyes::confused::cool::guffaw::lol::):(:eek:

8. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Hold up! You say you can critisize whatever you want but yet in the same message you complain about how gsr fans tell you to watch another show. Because you state constantly on here about how bad it is and how much it is destroying the show? You are not a grillows fan but yet at the bottom of each of your post you have a purjoy Icon, evidence speaks for itself.

Them working cases together, yes I can agree, they should have allowed the other members work with them. Your right grissom and catherine friendship lost some of its touch. But it did that because grissom was in this relationship it was a change in his character. And that's not all his fault. I dont see catherine asking grissom to breakfast and him turning her down. And its not like we ever saw them really hanging out, okay granted we did see a couple of times when she was at his apartment, and when they had drinks together in king baby. But its not like the show actually showed him blowing catherine off, we dont know what they do after the screen goes black, we dont that if grissom and catherine relationshiop is fine or not, we can only base it on what we see. And if season seven was so rediculous then why was it said by cridicts that it was the best season yet. Why was grissom and sara's get together at the end of season 6 way to go claimed the best tv moment of 2006, if its so rediculous?

How can you claim evey moment of them in the same room a GSR moment. GSR Grissom Sara Romance, them being in the same room does not mean that it is romantic. In that case I can count times the grissom and catherine, or brass grissom, or sara and nick and say that its a romantic moment because htey are in the same room. It is not true because a lot of the time when they were in the same room they were talking about a case, nothing to do with them. The don't hug, theyv'e kissed once, compare that to other televisoin relationships, how is that cliche? Cliche would be the hot guy and the hot girl that lool like they could be brother and sister who the guy proposes to her on one knee and she get teary eye and she accepts, no gsr bee suits girl gets no ring but aut a bee sting, cliche? Hardly.

Would I tell you to watch another show? No I wouldn't that's not fair, but its not fair either for you to critisise other people ships because you simply disagree. You have a right to your opinion, you have a right to voice. Freedon of speech, in the first amendment. But also in the first amendment is someting called about how it effects others, are you placing your beliefs and your freedom of speech to hurt me.

I have not been on this site for long, but let me say this you are the reason why I joined. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. I have watched your post and some others for a long time. You...how should I say this, you inspired me to post, to explain the gsr point of veiw, without bashing a ship, like you. Im showing you that to voice your opinion you dont have to insult. That's childish. Its makes me wonder how old a person is when they insult people about their personal opinion on a tv show. Now that I think about it that was somewhat insultingm what I just said, and I apologize for any hurt feelings that I ight have supplied you with.

Kabcsi

9. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Hold up! You say you can critisize whatever you want but yet in the same message you complain about how gsr fans tell you to watch another show. Because you state constantly on here about how bad it is and how much it is destroying the show? You are not a grillows fan but yet at the bottom of each of your post you have a purjoy Icon, evidence speaks for itself.

Them working cases together, yes I can agree, they should have allowed the other members work with them. Your right grissom and catherine friendship lost some of its touch. But it did that because grissom was in this relationship it was a change in his character. And that's not all his fault. I dont see catherine asking grissom to breakfast and him turning her down. And its not like we ever saw them really hanging out, okay granted we did see a couple of times when she was at his apartment, and when they had drinks together in king baby. But its not like the show actually showed him blowing catherine off, we dont know what they do after the screen goes black, we dont that if grissom and catherine relationshiop is fine or not, we can only base it on what we see. And if season seven was so rediculous then why was it said by cridicts that it was the best season yet. Why was grissom and sara's get together at the end of season 6 way to go claimed the best tv moment of 2006, if its so rediculous?

How can you claim evey moment of them in the same room a GSR moment. GSR Grissom Sara Romance, them being in the same room does not mean that it is romantic. In that case I can count times the grissom and catherine, or brass grissom, or sara and nick and say that its a romantic moment because htey are in the same room. It is not true because a lot of the time when they were in the same room they were talking about a case, nothing to do with them. The don't hug, theyv'e kissed once, compare that to other televisoin relationships, how is that cliche? Cliche would be the hot guy and the hot girl that lool like they could be brother and sister who the guy proposes to her on one knee and she get teary eye and she accepts, no gsr bee suits girl gets no ring but aut a bee sting, cliche? Hardly.

Would I tell you to watch another show? No I wouldn't that's not fair, but its not fair either for you to critisise other people ships because you simply disagree. You have a right to your opinion, you have a right to voice. Freedon of speech, in the first amendment. But also in the first amendment is someting called about how it effects others, are you placing your beliefs and your freedom of speech to hurt me.

I have not been on this site for long, but let me say this you are the reason why I joined. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. I have watched your post and some others for a long time. You...how should I say this, you inspired me to post, to explain the gsr point of veiw, without bashing a ship, like you. Im showing you that to voice your opinion you dont have to insult. That's childish. Its makes me wonder how old a person is when they insult people about their personal opinion on a tv show. Now that I think about it that was somewhat insultingm what I just said, and I apologize for any hurt feelings that I ight have supplied you with.

Kabcsi

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do guess there are more clues that he's dead...anyhow it's good they aren't shelving it after a single ep. I hate it when the continuity fairy gets lazy.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Interesting season.

Can I just say about the GSR and hopefully we can move on.

I don't think people would be so divided about the issue had the writers been able to balance personal story lines for all the characters. Had we gotten some continuity for Nick and his burial ordeal, more personal storylines for Warrick and for Greg-maybe the resentment towards GSR would be less. As it is, GSR became the only emotional element of CSI, so those of us who were neutral about it got a little resentful.

CSI is a great show, but the imbalance of personal storylines has kept it from being an awesome enough show to garner an Emmy.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ENOUGH ALREADY! of the arguing about GSR, about Nick & Stephanie, and any that you wish to happen. The snide, snarky and snippy, comments from Both sides (for and against) again bordering on absurb. - If you want to discuss Grillows, what happened with GSR in the past, or any other relationship that does not PERTAIN to the current spoilers, then as I pointed out in a gentle reminder can be discussed down the hall in Shipper Central. - As to whether or not Sara coming back will spark anything GSR related it may or may not, unless there is a spoiler telling or suggesting otherwise, to surmise just because she is there doesn't necessairly mean that GSR will be present, but it could happen. What I am tired of is being the referee in these debates, especially when sarcastic tones and the descripts I used above are used.

Again (To which I am growing tired of repeating myself) Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as they are to disagree with an opinion, what is not entitled attacking each other for having said opinion. As to criticizing let me remind people of the rule regarding that (again). "It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "[insert name/ship/etc] sucks!" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism."

We (for those of you who were here for the last spoiler thread) have gone through this before and even then it was suggested a compromise/balance be found, and its one I thought had been, if it accidently got lost I have faith you all will find it again. Keep in mind there are some pro ship, anti ship, and some who just don't care either way. BUT this arguement of GSR is dominating the thread with things that have already happened, if its already happened its NOT a spoiler, therefore should be taken to its proper forum and thread. Same goes for anyone wanting to debating, I believe that SC has a debate thread take it there, if it doesn't belong here. One last reminder abou this thread. This thread is for the discussions, opinions regarding the future "episodes, story-lines and character spoilers as it relates to the current season in the US." This thread has nothing to do with the actor/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes each of these have their own respective threads and or forum. Some comparisons to past eps is fine, as long as it follows the line of your current discussion but don't let it dominate.

One last thing before anyone says anything about any relationship being favored by myself or TallyHo newsflash re-read this post again it means ALL ships, we don't discriminate on that line. Now can we please get back to the topic at hand Future spoilers and leave the bickering at the door. Thank-You!

13. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Destiny, I admire your perseverance, but you know you can say it till you are blue in the face, it won't stop for more than a few days ;) It's gonna be a loooooooooong summer!

I'd suggest people make use of the wonderful ignore feature. Whereas it ain't fool proof, it does help! Saved my sanity more than once, put an end to seeing the posts of one of the most obnoxious and voiciferous posters here :thumbsup:

14. GrissyGriss

GrissyGriss Civilian

Hi, all!!

I think we have to consider the circumstances of wht happened in the last episode- Warrick was shot in the neck- it was close range and the guy could easily have shot him in the head and killed him outright, so the fact the he didn't, I think means that the script writers have plans to atleast have him stay alive in some capacity for the first few episodes, either on his deathbed unconscious (with someone pulling the plug at some point maybe), or awake and trying to tell the team what happened (though with his neck shot out, he probably wouldn't be able to talk!). Also, we didn't see giant spurts of blood shooting out of his neck, suggesting that his artery may not have been hit.

In any event, after the actors' arrest and trial IRL, I read that he was no longer in the show and was working on a french film (sorry I don't have a link!) so I think he'll definitely either not survive or he'll leave in some other way, like move away or leave Vegas. I'm pretty convinced he'll die off, but I think there will be atleast 2 episodes where he'll still be around, ie, the first episode won't be him in a casket being lowered into the ground.

As for the rest of the team, I think it would be awesome if Nick was investigating it and got told not to by that horrible undersherriff, and then went vigilante after maybe getting suspended. He'd be able to get the team who are still in the lab to help him out because they all have Warrick's back. I think the Nick/Warrick friendship was one of the best parts of theshow and I hope Nick gets alot of scenes with all this (plus he's my favourite!). It would be interesting to see clean-cut Stokesy go off the rails a little like Warrick did when he became so obsessed with the mob case that got him shot in the neck.
    Whatever happens, I really think Nick will be obsessive about solving this case.

Whatever happens with the undersherriff/warrick, he is/was STILL a CSI, so that will be everyone's main job, surely? And if nightshift aren't allowed to work on it, you just KNOW that they all still will in some way. And maybe that's why Sara will come back- not just because she wants to say goodbye to her friend, but also because she's a good CSI and they want her to help on the case. Alternatively, she's not actually on the team anymore, though she does have the skills to investigate, so if the nightshift are forbidden from working on it, maybe SHE goes private investigator on the whole thing!

Anyways, those are my 2 cents!

Apologies for this being my first post, but I've read this forum for a while, and am super into CSI Vegas. I hope I haven't broken any forum rules or upset anyone!

I can't wait for the new season and to find out what really IS going to happen!! :)

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm pretty sure, based on other episode spoilers, that he will die. Of course, that could change depending on what happens this summer with Gary and the other actors. But I agree with you that it will be interesting to see it all play out. I'm just crossing my fingers that tptb will please, please, please make it all make sense character-wise!! :scream:

Welcome, and no apologies necessary! Wow...a great post that didn't break any rules. Imagine that! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.