Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god, I love the idea that Danny won't sell his body for $10, but for $15, he's good to go. :lol: That is so like Flack's slutty little Kinkapoodle! :devil: ;) And oh, for Flack, that would be the best $15 he's ever spent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Kimmy, I totally noticed how intimately familiar Flack seemed with Danny's apartment! He went in like he knew the place. Which lets face it, he probably does. He was so thinking about all of the places he had his Danny. :devil: ;)

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:guffaw: Oh, ZhuShuaijie, you always bring in a new perspective to Danny/Flack! Gotta love that!

:guffaw: The expression on Flack's face is priceless. That must be Flack's ultimate perv face for Danny! Like, "C'mere, I'm gonna stare at you and I'm gonna stare at you to places you've never been stared at before." :p :lol:

More screencaps from episode 4x13!

[​IMG]

Here's Flack with his Big Damn Car. He must clean his backseat very often. :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

Here we have Danny and Flack having a staring contest ... and Flack obviously winning it. :devil: :lol: Really makes me wonder just what Danny would do if Flack went all dom on him one day and I dunno, told him to do a strip tease in the locker room or something. :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

I love this screencap because it's Danny's Puppy Eyes of Mass Persuasion at full blast! Notice how dilated his eyes are every time he gazes at Flack? It's the same thing with Flack when he looks at Danny. :D

3. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Holy pervy smile, Batman! He's almost got a Jack Nicholas thing going on there with that grin! :p

I go away for a couple days and miss out on all the fun!! :(

[​IMG]

I've gotta say, Hawkes looks mighty annoyed at having to watch the ol' married couple bicker over the whole diving near-death thing. :lol:

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Now that I've looked closer at the picture, I noticed Danny's head is raised and reared back. Poor Danny, he had no idea what he was in for by baiting Flack the way he did. :lol: Nobody can beat Flack in the animated facial expressions department, much less the perv expressions one. :devil: ;)

:lol:

Danny: I promise I won't do that again, 'kay?
    Flack: When I got the call from Mac, I thought the worst! And the lab explosion and - and the hostage situation just happened a while ago!
    Danny: I'm sorry, Don, but I had to do somethin' ...
    Hawkes: Hello, injured black hunk of a man with tape around his manly chest here.
    Flack: I know, I know, I just - my brain went everywhere after Mac's call.
    Danny: S'okay, I know. I'm a'right, see?
    Hawkes: Heeeeello.
    Flack: I'm so glad you're okay.
    Danny: Yeah. I'm glad you're here too.
    Flack: C'mere and lemme hug ya.
    Danny: I'm all wet.
    Flack: You're always wet when I'm through with you.
    Hawkes: Ooooh boy, here we go again ...

:p

5. Top41

Oh, Danny would do it. :devil: I bet Danny gets turned on when Flack gets all bossy and domineering. Danny clearly loves being Flack's little princess, but "All in the Family" showed us who's really the boss. :lol:

Man, that is one suggestive, leering expression on Flack's face! :devil: That look clearly communicates, "Yeah, the chick I'm banging has teeth, but the one I really want to be banging is you, babe. And I'm gonna have my way with you--just wait." :devil: :devil: :devil:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: That is perfect!!!! Hawkes does look mighty annoyed--he's the one that's hurt, and yet Flack can't take his eyes off Danny. It was kind of funny how obvious it was that Flack was freaked out about Danny in that episode, and was visibly relieved when he saw that it was Hawkes and not Danny that was hurt. :lol: Flack's primary concern really is his Kinkapoodle.

And I can so see the conversation going exactly how you wrote it, Kimmy! :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Flack--with the amount of worrying he does over his Kinkapoodle, it's no wonder he's got a little grey hair now. :eek:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Now just imagine Danny doing a strip tease in the locker room for Flack.

With nipple tassels.

:eek: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: (Fay, nipple tassels = your fault. :p)

:lol: Yeah, and Danny totally knew it!

[​IMG]

C'mon, if that isn't Danny showing off his bubblebutt and enticing Flack with it, I dunno what is. :lol:

Exactly! I feel sorry for anyone who's in a bad situation and Danny's with them; even if they got beaten to a pulp, Flack's attention is probably 110% on Danny first and foremost. :eek: :lol:

I'm sure Danny doesn't mind that, though. ;) And if Flack and Danny in the following scene is anything to go by ...

[​IMG]

Danny: Ya like that?

[​IMG]

Flack: Yeeeeaaah.

:devil: :devil: :devil: Ya just gotta love these boys.

7. althea

althea Lab Technician

Omigod the mental images is killing me:eek::lol: I have an overwhelming urge to find some nipple tassels and photoshop them onto Danny's Double DD's :lol:

Danny is a tease just look at that his lifted his sweater at the back for maximum exposure just to show Flack this is what your missing out on come and get it:devil::lol:

Well its just not in bad situasions that Flack is 110% all about the kinkapoodle, in All in the Family Flack said he would tell Angell all about Danny over some Irish coffee. Shame poor Angell finally gets to go on a date with Flack and all he ends up talking about is Danny!:lol:

8. Top41

:devil: Oh, I so see it. :lol: Of course, the minute Danny got naked, Flack would pounce on him and do things to him the Meter won't let me speak of. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh, Danny so knew it. :lol: Look at the smirk on his face! He knows he's got Flack wrapped around his little pinkie.

And the way he's showing off his ass...I believe in the animal kingdom they call that "presenting." Danny is totally inviting Flack to come and take him. ;) :devil:

Yeah, it was pretty evident in "Snow Day," too. Flack wanted to talk to one of "his guys," and I think we all knew who he meant by that. And then when they stormed the warehouse, well, Flack couldn't get to Danny fast enough. He totally ran by everyone else. Danny is Flack's priority, period. Keeping Danny safe is clearly very important to Flack.

Oh, the dirtiness of that scene. :devil: Danny sure knows how to tease Flack terribly, doesn't he? And look at the expression on Flack's face--he's so turned on. :devil: Danny was bending over, after all. ;) Danny's got him really, really hooked. :devil:

Danny was so offering it up on a platter. ;) :devil: But you know if Flack had gone and tried to have his way with Danny just then, Danny would have protested, after all, Flack had the gall to have a girlfriend. You know Danny would have made a fuss even as Flack was tearing his clothes off. :lol:

Poor Angell. She probably had to listen to Flack go on and on about Danny. How long into that coffee "date" do you think it was before she asked Flack, "So how long have you been in love with Danny?" :lol: Can you imagine Flack's flabbergasted expression? I bet he turned red. And then she laughed and he had to admit it.

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

lately Internet jam so.......
    The thanks concerns the Top, I am very good.I am living in the ChongQing, distance the center of the earthquake, very faraway.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    else next time go on

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

Danny getting all primal and enticing his mate?Definitely!:lol::devil: Imagine that sweet soft voice of David Attenborough commentating over the antics of these two guys animal like behaviour? And here we have the two detectives in their natural habitat the crimelab. Notice the way the young vivacious CSI struts his stuff showing off his bubblebutt to tempt his mate into a jackhammering session. :lol: Sorry that was lame but I couldn't resist.:lol:

I don't think it took very long for Flack to start going off about Danny I'm thinking they walked into the restaurant or coffee shop and Flack would be like wow this reminds me of that shop Danny and I went to, Danny likes to sit at the window so he can watch the world go by, Danny takes three sugars and one coffee, Danny and I always share a pecan nut muffin, blah blah blah Danny, Danny, Danny Flack just can't help himself.:lol:

Oh and I'm glad to hear your okay ZhuShuaijie that earthquake has truly been devastating:(

11. Top41

I'm very glad to hear that! :)

:lol: Not lame at all! That's totally what I was thinking. :devil: Danny knows how to get Flack going on a very primal level. All he has to do is display that round rump of his and Flack is all ready to go! :devil:

And that was all before he started telling her about chasing Danny around Manhattan all day! :lol: I bet Angell was totally awesome about it though, and encouraged him to tell Danny how he feels. I could see Angell being a really good friend to Flack when it comes to his feelings for Danny. She strikes me as a perceptive gal--I'm sure she could see how smitten Flack was when Danny walked into the room and Flack was just captivated.

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

[​IMG]

So, uh ... I guess this one must be called, 'Flack, I'm ready, what the hell are ya waiting for?!' :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: I'm not sure if it's Flack or Mac standing there behind Danny. I remember it as being Flack but I could be wrong. Either way, Danny just loves to show off his bubblebutt, doesn't he?

And speaking of showing off his bubblebutt ...

[​IMG]

This particular picture is oh so wonderfully associated with Danny/Flack because according to Eddie, he had been standing somewhere behind Carmine when this scene was filmed. Ohohoh, let's just say Eddie saw more than what's shown in the above picture. :drool: :devil: :devil: :devil: Eddie, you lucky devil you. :lol: Ya gotta wonder why Eddie would choose to stand behind Carmine when the guy's kneeling just so, ya know? :devil: ;)

:lol::lol::lol: YES! I chuckled when Flack told Angell he would talk about Danny to her during coffee. Betcha all he talked about from beginning to end was DannyDannyDanny, like you guys said. And aaawwww at Danny and Flack sharing pecan nut muffins! :D That is so cute!

What else do you guys think Danny and Flack share? :devil:

13. althea

althea Lab Technician

Good point there is no way Angell could have missed that look of total adoration that passed over Flack's face as Danny walked into the room. One minute his looking kinda glum and withdrawn and then va-va-voom the kinkapoodle walks in and Flack's face just lit up!

14. Top41

Wow, all Danny would need to do to make it even more inviting for Flack would be to shake that ass. :lol: :devil: Seriously, he's offering it up on a platter...and I have no doubt Flack helped himself as soon as Mac wasn't around. :lol:

Eddie so saw crack. :lol: :devil: And damn, Danny sure does have a full ass...that thing is just begging to be smacked. :devil: ;) Lots of room in there, too...for a certain detective's large jackhammer... *ducks the Meter* :lol:

Yeah, the look on Angell's face when Flack asked her to take Rikki to booking suggested she caught Flack gawking at Danny. But, being the cool chick she is, I bet she helped Flack shop for chocolates to take over to Danny's to make his Kinkapoodle smile.

Oh, Danny is all about assuming the position and tormenting Flack with that sweet ass of his. He knows what Flack wants, and he has no problem showing it to him. :devil: ;)

Not to mention he made the cute comment about Danny being at Flack's desk in the police station! :lol: Oh, poor Eddie--his mancrush was showing. :lol: ;)

No kidding! :lol: I bet that sexy moon was quite a sight to behold. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Awwww, Danny would look so cute in one of Flack's shirts! Flack is taller than he is, so you know it would be just a little too long on him. And yeah, Flack would so strip Danny of the shirt and have his way with him over and over and over... :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

15. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run