Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*pats bubbles*

It's okay, hun! I live in Asia. We could cuddle in a corner and cry together. :lol:

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I think I'll have to join you guys aswell, I'm from the UK too, and it really does suck. None of my fave actors/actresses ever come here, it sucks!! :(

I didn't realise Marg sang, I'd love to hear her.

3. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Wow, I haven't been here in....like forever! Good to see you all back again *waves*

Don't talk about how much it sucks that you live in the UK and can't see Marg! I live in Germany and that sucks! We even get CSI way later than you all do :p They haven't even finished showing Season 7 :eek: What do you say now?!

The only celebrity that came here was Jeff Goldblum....well my mother thinks it was him, not even sure :lol:

I'd love to see Marg again! I so can't wait till Season 9 premiers. I wonder what they'll come up with regarding Catherine's storyline.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

*goes to find corner for us all to cry together in...;)*

It does suck. I suppose generally the UK is slightly better than Asia in terms of seeing our fav actors/actresses. But we still don't see them... I wish Marg would come over here, and then fly over to Asia. How awesome would that be?

Or if we could all go to LA, now that would be good.. ;)

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

CSI is still really popular in the UK, you would think the would interview the actors more. The last time Marg did an interview on tv here was in 2003/2004 . I'd love to see her on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross. I think that would be a funny interview.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh god, Jonathon Ross and Marg, I can just imagine lol. Although Jonathon Ross does my head in a bit, it'd still be really funny. Is CSI really that popular here though? I don't know that many people who watch it. Someone at work said something the other day that reminded me of Catherine when she said 'like Hansel and Gretel just follow the breadcrumbs all the way home,' and everyone at work thought i was nuts, for knowing the line, knowing that the actress is Marg(who wouldn't know?!) and even for watching...

7. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Oh I didn't know this, which show did she appear in?

8. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I don't know if it still is but CSI was Channel 5's top rated show. I know what you mean, I don't know many people that watch. Whenever anyone at work sees something about the show they mention it to me. I seem to be the one one there that watches.

Marg would be a hoot on that. I sometimes think he goes a bit too far with his guests but I think Marg would be a match for him.

Rissa she was on This Morning. It's not that great an interview, not by Marg but the people interviewing her.

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I think Marg would be hilarious on Jonathon Ross, you guys are right, he does go a little over the top sometimes, but Marg could handle him... Some of the questions he asks are simply outrageous, I watched an interview with him and John Barrowman, and parts of it made me cringe, some of the questions were just so... I dunno... Embarassing isn't the right word, but just weird...

10. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

God Marg on John Ross would make my year! Yeah CSI is defintely one of the most popular shows on five. It's a firm favourite among the students where I go to university. Fiveus is great. It's pretty much the CSI channel- it's on constantly Although lately they have been repeating the same episodes over and over.

Marg was on ThisMorning a few years back?? I never knew that. Are there clips or an interview transcript anywhere?

11. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Sundays and Mondays on Five US are great. I love Living too. They show an episode every night.

Marg has been submitted for an Emmy for the episode 'A Thousand Days on Earth' - Source

I have a clip of This Morning's interview. Just PM me if you want it.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

No-one at my uni seems to watch it, but then again I don't live there at it doesn't really come up.

Nice to hear Marg's been submitted for an Emmy. (What does submitted for an Emmy mean) I haven't seen that ep, but she is fantastic in all of them! And it's great that people appreciate her work.

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks Kelly. :) Thank goodness they found an episode to submit in the Emmys. LOL. Marg was hardly in Season 8. I love Marg in A Thousand Days on Earth she did what she could with the screentime given to her but meh, the focus of the episode were the forensics and the vics. I wonder what they submitted for William Petersen, he hardly had a storyline in S8 too.

I would love to see her appearance in "This Morning" too. :D

14. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I guess they had to pick something, and that would be the best one. I did like her in that episode.

William Petersen's submission is for Dead Doll.

bubbles As far as I understand each actor is submitted for a specific episode and then there is a vote to decide who goes forward to get an Emmy nomination and they are the ones that you see as nominations when it comes to the actual Emmy's in September.

Rissa I'll PM you. :)

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, it would be great to see the this morning interview.

Ah right, well I hope she gets nominated, she deserves it :)

And Dead Doll, Petersen, he wasn't that good in it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.