Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

That's from High and Low. :)

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yay! Thank you! No wonder I couldn't find that scene, I was watching the wrong season lol. :lol: *iz embarrassed* I suck at CSI now.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello, I'm wondering if any of you lovely people, would have any decent caps of Lindsey and Cath from the early seasons, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

^^^I found some episodes from the earlier seasons that I can remember on beyond-imagination.org:
    S1-Crate & Burial (too cute!!!)
    S2-The Finger
    S3 - Lady Heather's Box
    S5- Harvest
    I can't remember the other episodes where Linds appeared though :D

I have another question, did Catherine say something to Nick in this scene in "For Gedda"? I heard a person/s talking, but it was inaudible... it could just be background noise but maybe someone here have figured it out thanks.

5. Stepherweps

Thank you so much for those!! *Big hugs*

I'm not sure she really said anything other than goodbye, but to be honest I can't remember, sorry I can help...

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL yeah she was really cute in Crate 'n Burial. I love the scene where she told Grissom that she was worried about Lindsey and he tried to assure her that Lindsey would be fine. :)

Oh btw, if you'd like to get caps from BI, better hurry up. The domain name is due in July and I'm not planning to renew it. I haven't decided about the site yet. Might move it to another one of my domains or just shut it down. :)

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Steph, Lindsey was also in Weeping Willows. But I think that is the last time we saw the younger version of Lindsey. Am I right.?As the seasons continued, Lindsey didn't reappear until Sweet Jane then it was the older version.
    Am I right? :eek: :confused:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Heather you forgot Built to Kill. Lindsey was in part two and she got kidnapped. That was the first time we saw Lindsey played by Kay Panabaker. :)

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Heather, WW was the last episode for Madison, but you forgot that the "newer" version of Lindsey (Kay Panabaker) was introduced in BTK with the car crash/abduction.

ETA:
    Erica, you're too fast for me! :devil:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HEHEHEHE oooopppsss :eek: Thanks Erica and kaylyne :)
    I forgot about Built to Kill. :eek:
    I didn't particularly care for that episode, but both Marg and Kay did a great job. :D

11. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Thanks for the links... I loved Cath's hair in "The Finger"! I think Harvest is one of the great episodes with Lindsey... although throughout the episode I keep thinking how the plot is so similar to "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult... :rolleyes:

As the for your question, the video I saw in YouTube, all I can get out of it is
    Nick: See you later.
    Cath: Ok. (with other customers chatting inaudibly..)

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I didn't take to the new Lindsey well. I don't know why but I don't really think they needed to re-cast her. :confused:

Oh, that sucks Erica. I hope you decide to move it to one of your other domains. BI was a great screencap site and was pretty much current. I wish you luck with it. :)

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Awwww sorry. You know my job. Plus I'm spending most of my online time on the Marg site. I really don't have the time and the energy for capping full episodes now. Not to mention that no one on this show interests me anymore, besides Catherine of course. But we (means you and I) will do our best to cap the Catherine scenes in the future, won't we? *winks*

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Of course I know your position. I know what you have to do and I respect that. :) I wish you best of luck with whatever you do with BI.

And I guess we are going to have to do our best. :p

15. Stepherweps

Thanks for all the info about the Cath and Lindsey scenes, I was wanting an icon of them you see, and Fo_Poozle did an amazing job and made my current one for me. :D I also agree with not being to fond of the new Lindsey, I much prefered Madison McReynolds playing her. She was such a cutie. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.