Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

ppht lucky! i actully still have a few dollars left in my account from a $25 giftcard...from mid march :lol:

your so silly Jen :lol::p

If Stel was locked in a room with EITHER of them...

*giggles*

i don't blame her.

i would totally kiss flack on the cheek:lol:

yeaaah. where did you guys go! :( do we need to come find ya'll? :D:p

maybe their heads aren't in caves, but the deep lengths of the gutter. :p

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kels! sorry i forgot to tell you
    It was just speculation. But in some episode of Season 5 Flack and Lindsay share a funny time together about some dolls. Some people think it could work a relationship between them I say it's better wait and sit:drool:

LOL! i don't blame her either. Donnie is my second pic after Mac;):drool:
    Actually i LOVE when i watch my fav male on screen:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

News: (non spoilers of course)

There is a chance will be suffer an actor's strike at the end of June:wtf: It's annoying considering how much Last strike affected Season 4:borg: (well i think i should be grateful it wasn't as much affected as "House" did. Only 16 episodes!!:wtf:)

-->This is the Cabbie Killer clip. It's a masterpiece. Thsi clips shows how much i'm going to enjoy the cab killer storyline once it will be aired in Latin America:drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCtFBY2O43o

Debbie:thumbsup:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Debbie-- I'm studying Psychology and English Lit. I'm thinking it'll come in handy for future episodes 'cause I can analyze Mac and Stella's behaviour, find metaphorical reasons for their actions, etc. Think of the possibilities!

Oh lord, it would be hilarious if one of us wrote for the show! I keep thinking that there might be a contest and the winning script will be made into an episode...

Anyways, on that note, if you had to submit a script for CSI:NY, what would the case be about and how would you incorporate SMACK? Feel free to be as creative as you can guys!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well I'm sure we'd come up with all sorts of ideas for Mac and Stella. Including their behavior towards each other.
    I don't know, would you like to see them 'together' on the show like Gris and Sara are on LV? Or like they are now, fun and flirty and sometimes at each others's throats?

Basically, do you want them to go cannon?

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: ooh.. did someone call? i'm here, i'm here....

first of all, OMG vave i'm sorry i missed (and forgot) to greet ya on your special day *shameonme* :(

puddin' :lol: if you don't mind kels, i wanna call ya puddin'. it sounds cute when i say it aloud :p *poke*

XD ooh... was that a volunteer? ;) but no worries, SMacked writers are startin' to come back in ff.net and imma join them as soon as i finish my summer semester. anyone with me? :p

other shippies...? well, i stick to SMacked... i'm not a big fan of redheadlady and mayor lady -'nuff said. [for the record: I kinda like Peyton... (hee... SPaM? :guffaw::eek::p)]

what else... uh...oh! heather, well, goin' canon depends... i don't mind waitin' a couple more seasons, but five is too much XD though if they make it canon, there's a 50/50 chance if it'll work out... imho anyway -i can't say more 'cause idk how to respond to the Griss and Sara thing compared to MS. I thought Griss and Cath was more like Mac and Stella 'cause of the friendship? *shrugs* oh well. (;) hee.)

6. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

thank you for the spoiler debbie :D

seriously? well thats just silly. although i'm not sure how much it would affect considering the new season doesn't start till September.

lmao karu. your gonna be a shrink? and after ever ep i can just see you coming here and being like "well macs hand was on stellas lower back which is i sign of love and care"

((i have no idea if that what it means or anything, i just totally made that up on a whim :p))

hmm. i've been told i'm good at this stuff :p lets let the imagination run wile!

the case would be about penguins. illegal penguins.
    so this lady dies. and they find trace of penguin fur or what not. they think shes a zoo keeper or somthing like working with legal penguins, but they can't find any record of that, shes actully a lawyer. the CSI's search her residence and they find a secret portal behind a giant photo with her and a penguin from a trip to Antartica. behind the door theres a delivery guy who delivers the illegal penguins and hes filling out forms or somthing and these adorable little penguins are in this little mini house and their running around with little sweaters on. turns out, she was importing penguins to model sweaters that she and others made and once a month they would have shows in that secret room. only 5 of this buisness type is running in the country. the delivery guy runs and turns out he killed her beacuse it was his buisness idea in the first place and she was getting all the profit and credit. OH I FORGOT SMACKED! haha. well a penguins gets killed in a chase from the dilevery guy, stella is quite devestated about this and mac conforts her. hahahaha.

so yeah :D

nahhh. DONT THROW STONES!.

i like the flirting and the hugging and the kissing.

for some reason that how i want them to stay till like, season 9 as melina said. :D

ETA:

look mj is back! haha. yes you can call me puddin :p

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

MJ, It's okay sweetie! I wasn't on anyway. It just means alot that you recognized it! *hugs*

Love the this-is-what-rambo-stella-would-look-like-if-she-was-stuck-with-the-two-annoying-ladies picture!:lol: Hey, it scares me, and i'm armenian. (Greeks and armenians have got a lot in common.;))

Man. I'm bushed. I've gotta go to bed. Headin' for the district of Columbia tomorrow. For some reason, I am dying to know if Gary will be there. That would be *sings* AMAZING *stops singing*. Gotta go!:) Love ya'll.

8. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Yay, I feel so wanted! :D I've been doing revision (got an exam on Monday :scream:)

:guffaw:Rambo Stella is on the loose! Jordan and that red-headed lady (forgot her name :p) had better watch themselves! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Now that you mention it Pudding, that's exactly what I do... I overanalyze potential moments for all my ships-- it's good practice for English.

Oh my god, illegal penguins :guffaw:? That's thinking outside the box... I love it! And the little sweater penguins? So freakin' adorable...

Eventually... I don't mind all the flirting and sexual tension going on now. I just don't want them to rush into it... I'd like to see them spend the next season building up on what they already have. That way, they have a strong foundation for a cannon relationship.

The red head is named Quin. By the way, I'm thinking more Spartan than Rambo for Stella-- (Greek!) Spartans are more blood thirsty in eliminating their enemies and are very loyal to their own people (Mac in Stella's case)... I also happen to be studying ancient Greek history.

Still, Stella going all Spartan on Quin and Jordan's asses makes a very nice picture... :devil:

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  10. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Spartan sounds great to me! :D And it does make a very nice image :guffaw:

Oh, and thanks for reminding me of Quinn's name, I have a memory like a sieve :lol:

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Wow! So much has been said about everything! I can't remember who said it all! So here's my attempt to answer everything;

Fanfiction drought - I'm trying to fix that. I've noticed it too. I'm drowning in schoolwork atm but I've got one fic going and I'm in the middle of writing the first chap of that co-author one I spoke about before. My current smacked fic is not very good but if you're feeling desperate have a look. :p

Taxi - I watched this ep on youtube last night and YES I noticed Stell sitting on Mac's desk. :eek: I laughed so hard when they saw Jordan coming and they both sprang up. They stood there looking like guilty teenagers! It was really funny. I loved it.

Spartan Stella - I love it! I do ancient history and Sparta is the next topic we study. I'm so excited. They always said that the Spartan women were strong. Emotionally and physically. Go Stella! :lol:

Script idea - someone has a vendetta against the CSI team for convicting their innocent brother of murder. Turns into a serial killer and starts killing people who look like the CSIs. First Lindsay, then Danny, then Flack (he's not a CSI I know but go with it) then Mac. Stella has a nightmare that it actually was Mac and turns up at his apartment. Big shippy comfort moment :D

Oh and I thought you guys would like to know how much of a loser I am. I don't know if I told you this already but if I did then you can hear it again (I also have a memory like a sieve) but ANYWAY, :lol: the other day I walked into my modern history classroom and I was the first one there and i saw my teacher (he's a 27yr old guy) and something looked different about him. I put my books down and looked at him and he looked at me and I was like "something's different about you. What is it?" and he just stood there grinning at me until I realised and I go; "Oh my gosh! You're not wearing a tie! I don't think I've ever seen you not wearing one!" and then I realised what i said and I was like wow. :lol: :rolleyes:

12. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

CSIsPuddingCup--- a case about illegal penguins:lol: LOL that would have been fun:D especially if the team had to run after the penguins too catch them:lol::D

Karu_mila--- oohh i would have loved to see stella go all Spartan on Quinn and Jordan's asses:D:lol:

Jen--- LOL:lol: It's deja vu because that's what stella said to mac when they went to the dog show in season 1 :D

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*sneaks in to use computer while at work*

puddin'- LMAOL! i LOVE your avie. i HAD to say that :p

yes, redheadlady (quinn) and mayor lady (jordan) should be careful or rather stay away from Macky. Obviously, Stel's patience is a bit limited :p

:guffaw::guffaw:why..? were they plannin' somethin' risky? :p ;)

14. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

OMG Jenn I LOVE your plot idea, that would be such a cute shippy moment. Nice one!
    What is your fanfic so I can quickly go and read it now?

I didn't notice her sitting on Mac's desk! Well spotted guys, it is funny how they are just SO comfortable with eachother's presence that she can just make herself at home in his office.

*beams* Ah, I love those two.

15. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

karu - haha nice. i'm trying not to make such a big deal out of things but somtimes things are just supposed to be like that. like the hug on Right Next Door. theres the shippers point "OMG!! HE LOVES HER!!! THEY HUGGED AND STEL GAVE HIM A KISS! HE CARES!" and then theres the non-shipper "well to my knowlege, stellas supervisor and friend comes to the scene and sees that stellas appartment was on fire. he was worried and was glad she was ok. he would have done that to any of his collegues or friends"

i'm just ranting :p

Jen - haha fanfiction drought. that made me laugh :p and i hear all this talk about stella on macs desk.hah. guess i didn't notice that:alienblush:

lol Jen :p its okie dokie.

i'm positive i would have done the exact same thing...:p

Giovin - haha. i can just imagine the team running around and tripping trying to catch all these little penguins :p

((is there something we can call you thats not as complicated as giovinazzo? :D i find it quite difficult to spell Carmines last name :p))

i'm glad you liked my avvie mj :lol:

i made it all by my self:D:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.