The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what i love, whiny nick and greg, greg after the lab explosion and nick in rashomama. It just conjures up such cute moments of them comforting each other even if one is being a brat.

And I wanted to ask, I've seen a cap floating around here of nick like checking greg out, i think greg is in a suit, but i have no idea what episode it's from, apparently one i've never seen. Also if you guys could point out good s6&7, the worst years imo, love moments? ty!

you know what i love, whiny nick and greg, greg after the lab explosion and nick in rashomama. It just conjures up such cute moments of them comforting each other even if one is being a brat.

And I wanted to ask, I've seen a cap floating around here of nick like checking greg out, i think greg is in a suit, but i have no idea what episode it's from, apparently one i've never seen. Also if you guys could point out good s6&7, the worst years imo, love moments? ty!

Sorry, not sure about that cap, but I was :eek: at this about ^^ S6! I love S6 for subtext, some of my favourite Love moments fro S6 include the muy-thai thing from Up In Smoke, the entirety of Rashomama (though esp. the 'public declaration of love' part where Nick looks right at Greg as he says it, and Nick's expression when Greg's phone plays 'feel like making love' ;)) there's a cute bit in Gum Drops too when they are all sitting outside eating together...I'm going to stop now because if I start on about S6 I'll not get anything else done. lol. S7 is a bit sparse for Love moments I agree, but there's always Fannysmackin' (Nick punching that guy...I take it as subtext).

I love whiny N/G too, you just know there is only one way to sort that out...heh.

Anyways...thank you so much, Ms Catherine Brown and Greggo-Obsessed, for your compliments, I'm glad you enjoyed my smut and the wetter the better as far as Nick and Greg go...:p

I miss Greg's humour too, but I kind of like his serious side...can't really go wrong for me I suppose. He hasn't lost it, I don't think, he has just developed some self control now he's in the field, I think! Also, I really could talk about their hair all day, long, I could. It's not healthy...

Boy touching...hehe...makes me smile too (the word and the actual act). I would love it, Bubbles, if Sara came back and Catherine sat with her instead, allowing Greg to sit with Nick. It could just be a whole slash-comfort-funeral-emotional-sadness-love frenzy. Which would be...kind of nice :)

Agreed, My Last Chance, on the general *meh* feeling related to the funeral being turned into a Catnip moment. Oh no. I will feel cheated if they just skip forward in time and don't deal with the immediate fallout from Warrick's death, I don't think they will do that though, there is so much raw emotion for them to work with.

Anyway, sure i have missed loads out here but I'm at work and I need to, well, not be posting on here, really...

btw Bubbles I pm'd you re that fic...:devil:

Nat x

Sorry, not sure about that cap, but I was :eek: at this about ^^ S6! I love S6 for subtext, some of my favourite Love moments fro S6 include the muy-thai thing from Up In Smoke, the entirety of Rashomama (though esp. the 'public declaration of love' part where Nick looks right at Greg as he says it, and Nick's expression when Greg's phone plays 'feel like making love' ;)) there's a cute bit in Gum Drops too when they are all sitting outside eating together...I'm going to stop now because if I start on about S6 I'll not get anything else done. lol. S7 is a bit sparse for Love moments I agree, but there's always Fannysmackin' (Nick punching that guy...I take it as subtext).

I love whiny N/G too, you just know there is only one way to sort that out...heh.

Anyways...thank you so much, Ms Catherine Brown and Greggo-Obsessed, for your compliments, I'm glad you enjoyed my smut and the wetter the better as far as Nick and Greg go...:p

I miss Greg's humour too, but I kind of like his serious side...can't really go wrong for me I suppose. He hasn't lost it, I don't think, he has just developed some self control now he's in the field, I think! Also, I really could talk about their hair all day, long, I could. It's not healthy...

Boy touching...hehe...makes me smile too (the word and the actual act). I would love it, Bubbles, if Sara came back and Catherine sat with her instead, allowing Greg to sit with Nick. It could just be a whole slash-comfort-funeral-emotional-sadness-love frenzy. Which would be...kind of nice :)

Agreed, My Last Chance, on the general *meh* feeling related to the funeral being turned into a Catnip moment. Oh no. I will feel cheated if they just skip forward in time and don't deal with the immediate fallout from Warrick's death, I don't think they will do that though, there is so much raw emotion for them to work with.

Anyway, sure i have missed loads out here but I'm at work and I need to, well, not be posting on here, really...

btw Bubbles I pm'd you re that fic...:devil:

Nat x

Ahhh subtext in season six... Yeah theres a little but not that much. Up in smoke is an ok episode, but not really one of my favourites....However certain episodes are cool, obviously the "public declaration of love" now the whole episode made me laugh, very funny... But that was soo cute... Nick loves Greg, and that scene he proves it.

Gum drops is a good episode anyways, funny thought, it would've been Billy taking the main lead, but due to family problems, then it was Nicky who was the lead investigater...

LOL trust Greg to have something like that on his phone. Poor Nick, I dont know how he has survived!!! Greg is well a busy person, who probably dont sleep that much....

With talk of season seven, I now have bought the final half of season seven... All my CSI dvd's are complete, untll they bring out season eight.

:thumbsup:

Oh I love whiny Greg...

The only cap I know of Nicky checking out Greggo's booty is from season two The Hungry Artist. After they have the discussion about Greggo eating ramen noodles. As for season six moments, there a bit in Poppin Tags, Rashomama, Killer and in season seven moments Fannysmackin has the best scene in the world when Nicky punches out Kfed always a plus. Bet there are more but one I can't think of right now. I also posted a cap of Greggo taking a picture of Nicky booty in ALacart. :devil:

GW271H168.jpg

normal_NDVD_02734.jpg

I think it was me who brought up the idea of somethign between Eric and George on the previous Fort. I really do think there's something there. As said before, I don't think the writters told George to check out Eric's ass and he walked away that one time, did they?

I disagree. Maybe they just (like someone said, not sure who) they probably just like fooling around and crap. I don't think there's anything serious going on.it's jus tour hopes getting the better of us. Anything else, Katie?

^-^ I am going to have to agree with Fuzzy on this one. I think that the actors are just putting that in there for our entertainment. I think that they noticed their amazing chemistry and decided to run with it and bam! we have one awesome ship right here. I think that us Love shippers are a pretty passionate bunch, I know I am. We definitely care about our ship, and I think that maybe Eric and George are Love shippers as well, even if just a teensy weensy bit. But who really knows?

^-^ Oh Greg, we can see what you're up to. Either you're taking a picture of Nick's bootie or Gris'. And since, hopefully, it wouldn't be Grissom's, you're taking a picture of Nick's.
Arrgghhh! Plot bunnies just attacked me! The fanfic monkey on my computer just started screechin' away. Gah. >.<
So that picture is from Season 8 A La Cart?

I do not think there will be a Nick/Greg comfort moment because of warrick's death. And I agree, I think catherine will be the main focus & maybe nick (cos he was warrick's best friend).

It will be interesting to read the fanfiction after this (not just becuase of the N/G comfort fics). How would Nick deal with Warrick's death & how does this affect Nick & Greg's relationship.

I do not think there will be a Nick/Greg comfort moment because of warrick's death.

I instead believe of yes. I do not see us pits nothing of badly, because we can look at it also from a point of view of friendship. Warrick was the friend of Nick, and seen that also Greg and Nick are very awkward, is possible that Greg comfort Nick holding his hand or in whatever other manner. ;)

If they never give us any kind of confirmation during the shows run, do you think they'll give us any little hint at the end? I mean, i know people wanted something to be done between warrick and catherine and from what we hear he is dead as a door nail now and nothing happened. But come on, they can't ignore 8 years of subtext that everyone and their mom sees just because it's a gay couple, which is exactly why they're not cannon! if csi had been an nbc show they would've been out s1 for sure.

In Fannysmackin' we have another subtext, not only punching;) Do you remember very last scene where they're together and talking? Cath said that they need to take something to eat for Greg. And Nicky said something like "for Greggo always". I don't remember that very well but I'm sure that someone will find his words.

^-^ I am going to have to agree with Fuzzy on this one. I think that the actors are just putting that in there for our entertainment. I think that they noticed their amazing chemistry and decided to run with it and bam! we have one awesome ship right here. I think that us Love shippers are a pretty passionate bunch, I know I am. We definitely care about our ship, and I think that maybe Eric and George are Love shippers as well, even if just a teensy weensy bit. But who really knows?

I see my little theory about actors is still alive:) That would be so nice if George and Eric are Love shippers. And I hope not only teensy weensy, My Last Chance. It's always something bigger when I start to think about all subtext which they gave us. They just must like/love Love like us.
Everyone likes to have a little fun, right?;)

I do not think there will be a Nick/Greg comfort moment because of warrick's death. And I agree, I think catherine will be the main focus & maybe nick (cos he was warrick's best friend).

It will be interesting to read the fanfiction after this (not just becuase of the N/G comfort fics). How would Nick deal with Warrick's death & how does this affect Nick & Greg's relationship.

Yeh, I think being realistic we aren't going to get a Nick/Greg moment at the funeral, as Nick and Cath were probably both closer to Warrick then Greg, so it probably will be those comforting each other.

In Fannysmackin' we have another subtext, not only punching;) Do you remember very last scene where they're together and talking? Cath said that they need to take something to eat for Greg. And Nicky said something like "for Greggo always". I don't remember that very well but I'm sure that someone will find his words.

I see my little theory about actors is still alive:) That would be so nice if George and Eric are Love shippers. And I hope not only teensy weensy, My Last Chance. It's always something bigger when I start to think about all subtext which they gave us. They just must like/love Love like us.
Everyone likes to have a little fun, right?;)

I don't remember that moment in Fannysmackin'. I must watch that again tonight (after the Bones finale ;) ) I'm shocked I can't remember it!!

I love your theory too, it's really a strong possibility that the actors are in fact love shippers. More than a teensy weensy bit ;) it'd be awesome, and would explain a lot of the subtext. I mean I think every now and again the writer's will say something that wouls make for subtext, but overall i think it's the actors that make it what it is.

And everyone likes to have a little fun ;) :D

I remember, It was Sara who suggested they take some mexican food to Greg and she asked Warrick and Nick if they wanted to go. Nick said "Yeah, I'd like to see Greg."

As far as the funeral, I'm not expecting much. Hell we'll be lucky if we see Greg at all! But I hope for the best.

I remember, It was Sara who suggested they take some mexican food to Greg and she asked Warrick and Nick if they wanted to go. Nick said "Yeah, I'd like to see Greg."

As far as the funeral, I'm not expecting much. Hell we'll be lucky if we see Greg at all! But I hope for the best.

I'm pretty sure that was Cath not Sara. And it was really only "Yeah..."? I really heard more or maybe I just heard what I wanted to hear (yeah, that's possible). I hope Bubbles will find something and write about it. I want to be sure that's not my mind playing tricks on me:lol: Or it's a fault of Polish lector. Very often I can't hear good moments 'cause they're not translated and must listen this monotonous male voice.

I agree with you about this funeral motive. But maybe maybe... I hope Greg will have there few minutes. Catherine will be the most important and we don't need to guess about it.

^-^ I'm guessing this episode will mostly focus on the characters who knew Warrick best, like Grissom, Catherine and Nick. Greg might be there... but he'll probably take a backseat. I don't blame the writers for doing this; Nick, Cath and Gris would be able to show more emotion on the topic because they knew Warrick longer. Of course we can always dream and hope, which I will be doing, 'cause I seriously don't want a CatNip moment. I am extremely glad they didn't go ahead with the whole Nick/Catherine thing in the beginning. Nick and Greg just fit together so much better. But I agree with everyone who said that it'll most likely be Cath comforting Nick. Ah well. Nick could always have a breakdown in the locker room when Greg's walking by...

I do like lots of Catherine so I'm not going to complain about that, but I want everything, I want lots of Catherine, and lots of Nick/Greg, and well, i'm not going to get everything :(

It was the conversation in the locker room.
And it was Sara who said : "I am going to pick up some Roberto's, take it over to Greg, i'm sure he's sick of that hospital food, anybody wanna come?"

Warrick: "i'll take a ride with you but I'm gonna pass on the Mexican food at 10 in the mornin',"

Nick: smiles and thinks what on earth is Warrick on about: "No, I'd like to see Greg, i'm definately in, yeh."

note: Nick, Sara and Catherine are all looking super hot in this scene ;)

Also, I'm glad they didn't go ahead with Catnip, I think both Catherine and Nick have mroe chemistry with others, obviously Nick with Greg, even Sara more than Cath most of the time. And ditto with Catherine..

Last edited:
I do like lots of Catherine so I'm not going to complain about that, but I want everything, I want lots of Catherine, and lots of Nick/Greg, and well, i'm not going to get everything :(

It was the conversation in the locker room.
And it was Sara who said : "I am going to pick up some Roberto's, take it over to Greg, i'm sure he's sick of that hospital food, anybody wanna come?"

Warrick: "i'll take a ride with you but I'm gonna pass on the Mexican food at 10 in the mornin',"

Nick: smiles and thinks what on earth is Warrick on about: "No, I'd like to see Greg, i'm definately in, yeh."

note: Nick, Sara and Catherine are all looking super hot in this scene ;)

Also, I'm glad they didn't go ahead with Catnip, I think both Catherine and Nick have mroe chemistry with others, obviously Nick with Greg, even Sara more than Cath most of the time. And ditto with Catherine..

Oh, that was really Sara. I watched epi two days ago and I forget about it???:confused: Anyway, that's true Bubbles - they're looking so hot in this scene!

And it's so hard to have everything... I always thought about Catherine and Nick as a good friends, never about their ship. I'll like to see how they're recalling Warrick, it should be a pretty scene (of course if it'll be).
My Last Chance - I hope about this breakdown too... and I think it's not a big thing. It can be only mention and I'll satisfied. Just like we know - we can't have everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back