BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

my tv would explode. And i would have a heartattack.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW! stupid Hagen! Sorry i always say that when he's mentioned. anyway that would suck. it's been like over a year though so i don't think that that would work.

omg i just want to see Conan on Miami. he would steal Horatio's sunglass's and hide them! hahaha :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh man, I'm completely confused!

3. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

It's okay CarminesGirl. Basically, all you need to know is that CSI:Miami will be having new additions. Two people will get pregnant. Currently, people are guessing which two couple are the ones having babies.

One of the babies will be Horatio's and the other will be two of Horatio's team mate having an intimate relationship which then resulted a pregnancy. That's pretty much where it stands for the moment I believe.

4. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Imagine that....Horatio with Madison taggin' along and a baby in his arms at a crime scene...wowwwww...can you see that??? :eek: CSIs can solve crimes and still take care of their babies. You see that?? They have life besides solving crime! What a GREAT SHOW.......!!!

:rolleyes: I really can't imagine seeing Horatio with Marisol's baby in his arms if that's the case. I know he's also human and all that but *sigh*...it just doesn't fit well in CSI:Miami.

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Come to think of it, I think they're taking David's life as an example. Oh, and Marquez could be the baby. Aw! :D :D

6. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Ohhhhh nooooo......Oh Jesus Christ Mary Joseph and Buddha! :eek:I didn't think of that! But yeah now that you mentioned...even the many relationships part...not fair and not nice.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It took a long time since aomeone mentioned DC's life here, CSIsMANIAC ;)

I don't think that baby is Horatios. At least I hope so :(
    It would not be Horatio-like, if he got a dying women pregnant :eek:
    that article says that the baby would affect him ...
    I think another man got Mari pregnat and left her when he heard about her illness. She never told Eric about the baby too. And know that Mari has not much time left, news gets out that she is having a baby.
    there is only one question: will the baby die with her?
    Maybe she is already in the 7th month and the baby is strong enough to live. But what will become of the baby when she dies?
    It would be pure Horatio when he would try to adopt the kid or a least finds a nice foster family for it and looks after it from time to time.
    I could live with it, if he adopts the baby. Unless there is no women in the package. Horatio is so nice with kids. he would be a nice dad. But he lives for his job. It wold be not easy for him to have enough time for the baby and the job.

and according the second baby: I think it would be Eric and the snakelady. because if she is the mole it would be a good reason why they break up. :devil:
    I hope it's not Eric and Cal, because it would never be the same again if they really broke up. that's the problem with relationships betwen co-workers :rolleyes:

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You know, I really hope that something like this is going to be the case, even though it is a very, very sad situation. I agree, I find it very hard to believe that H would get a terminally ill woman pregnant, or that Marisol would allow the risk of herself conceiving. If she is undergoing chemo for example (I know we don't know if she is), that would be very irresponsible and incredibly risky, not to mention very unbelievable in terms of the characters allowing this to happen.

What worries me is that Ann D said "Nobody realizes how far this relationship is going to go, or how intense it's going to be." That puts the doubts back in my mind that it is going to be H's baby. As we know though, Ann D has been known to exaggerate things in the past! ;)

It would also be very Ann D-like to get us all speculating about whether it is H's baby or not. It gets people talking about the show, which is what they want.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Since the writers have been on crack lately there is no doubt in my mind that the pairings will be-

Eric/Natalia
    Horatio/Marisol

I'll give the writers a little credit and say that Marisol will most likely get pregnant but then die before she has the kid which will probably cause H to have a mental breakdown.

Eric/Natalia.... do not even want to go there. That's disgusting and for about the hundredth time Eric is the irresponsible one. God damn ***holes. Leave Eric alone. *throws a rock at Donahue*

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes Lauren I totally agree... I also think that we should write the show for a few episodes to get things back on track. We, unlike Donahue *brandishs spork threateningly* would actually listen to what the people on CSI Files want and act accordingly.

11. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

i would love to c horatio has a father, cos he is a great uncle to Madison and Ray Jr, so i think horation would make a great dad

12. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

Holy Mother of God. See what happens when I stop coming here for a little bit? THE CHARACTERS START SPITTING OUT KIDS! ok.. Whew... Got that out.

I feel so left out here,,, (Being since I haven't watched this show in a few weeks.. I feel like a bad fan, I'll just save my nickles to buy the 4th season...)

Who will be born? Who was on top? Who on the bottom? Who pays child support? Will we the fan mop up the soap? Or shoot ourselves at the coming of a love scene between two of the CSIs?

I won't shoot myself if it involves Eric and Calleigh.. but anyone else? Gah... give me my last rights.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I am so excited for this! But I don't want Horation involved LOL

14. drkate

drkate Corpse

the thought of horatio having sex freaks me out so i hope he doesnt get anyone pregnant...

i hope eric and cal are the other couple or though i know they wont be...

15. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

ohh god i don't want to think about Horatio having sex. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.