"Why is it happening to me?" - D/L FanFic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CarmineFan, Apr 11, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: "Why is it happening to me?" - D/L FanFic

Glad it went well

2. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

The next morning Danny prepared breakfast for the two of them. Lindsay woke up by the smell of the coffee Danny brought to the bedroom.
    “Morning, sweetie” Lindsay said.
    “Hey, how’re you doing? You feel better?”
    “I do. Thanks.”
    Danny sat down on the bed next to Lindsay. Their shift would not begin until 3 in the afternoon, so the two of them had a nice breakfast together. Now, Lindsay knew even more why she loved Danny. She loved the way he cared about her when she was sick and how he surprised her with little thinks like the breakfast that morning. She couldn’t wait to marry him.

The next weeks passed in no time and the wedding came closer. There was only less than a week left and Danny and Lindsay had finished all the preparations. Her parents would arrived on Friday and stay in a hotel until Monday morning. The marriage ceremony would take place in a small church in Long Beach, Long Island. It had been Lindsay’s wish not to marry in New York City. Danny had accepted it and so they had decided to take Long Beach. Danny and Lindsay had talked to their friends and family to invite them.
    So Lindsay got more excited because of the forthcoming visit of Danny’s father. They had telephoned two more times in the last few weeks and Lindsay had told him the details about the wedding.
    Lindsay knew that they had their conflicts, but in her point of view James Messer was a person you could get along with. She knew that Danny’s mum would be there as well and Lindsay hoped that she would get along with him; even if it would be just for that one day. But, perhaps they could have a new start and be like a family again.

So Lindsay sat in her office thinking about all the things which lay ahead of her. She didn’t even noticed Stella coming into the office. Just when Stella stood in front of her, Lindsay noticed.
    “Oh, hey Stella. I was absorbed in thoughts. Sorry”
    “No problem. Thinking about Sunday?”
    “Yeah”
    “Being afraid of it is normal, Linds. But marrying Danny is the best you can do. He’s a good man although he’s bit of a ladies’ man. He always was, but don’t be afraid. Danny loves you and you’re the only woman in his life; except of his mother perhaps.”
    “That’s not what I’m afraid of. I know Danny is a true man.” Lindsay said. “It’s more Danny’s parents I’m afraid of. You know I called his dad and invited him.”
    “Yeah, but that’s a great surprise. Why being afraid of it?”
    "Well, his mum is there. Who knows what’ll happen.”
    “Yeah, but they will behave. It is their son’s wedding day. They don’t have to talk to each other or hug each other.”
    “You’re right. I shouldn’t be worried.”
    “Exactly! Just be happy that you’re marrying a wonderful guy”
    “Thank you, Stella. Well, there is just one other thing…”
    “Go ahead. But no fears or worries, okay?”
    “Would you like to be my maid of honor?” Lindsay asked.
    “Me?” Stella was surprised.
    “Yes, when I moved to New York I was like… I didn’t know what to do. You were there for me and you helped me when I rejected Danny and felt bad. You became a really close friend.”
    “I’d really like to. It’s an honor for me.”
    “Thank you, Stella.”

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oooo I fogot about this :D Im so glad theres an update ;)

4. MacsGirlMel

I forgot too....yay I'm glad too :)

5. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

At the same time, Danny and Flack sat in the canteen talking about almost the same topic.
    “You really want me as your groomsman?” Flack asked.
    “Of course, I do.”
    “Then, what else could I say? If you want me, I’ll do it.” Flack smiled.
    “I knew, you would do it” Danny said.
    “Who’s Lindsay’s maid of honor?”
    “She’ll ask Stella. They’re really close since Lindsay moved from Montana to New York.”
    “I noticed. They became really good friends. Lindsay has had some hard time when she has moved to New York. And man sorry, but you had not made it easier at the beginning. Remember how you teased her at first?”
    “I do. Now, I don’t know why I did. Perhaps I just have wanted to have fun. Then I’ve started to look at her in a different way. I have seen her as a beautiful and charming woman. And then I’ve been really sorry about all the things I’ve done to her, all the jokes and nicknames. God, I’ve almost screwed up everything.”
    “That’s history, Danny. You’re going to marry her on Sunday, aren’t you? Whatever have been months ago, what’s now is more important. You two are totally cute together, believe me. I never saw you as happy as you are at the moment. You had to handle some really hard stuff in the past. Lindsay is good for you.
    “She’s amazing. Lindsay makes me feel as good as I never did before. I never told her that. I don’t know why. I just never did.”
    “She knows, man. Believe me, she knows.”
    “Yeah, perhaps she does, but I have to tell her. She has to know. What if something happens to me tonight? Will know how much I loved her?”
    “Danny, why are you doing this? This does not make any sense. You love her, right? You’ll marry her, right? Then why saying all this things?”
    “I don’t know, Flack.”
    “I tell you. You’re scared. You’re scared of living together with a woman.”
    “Perhaps you’re right. It has never been so serious.”
    “You’ll manage.”
    “I hope so.”
    "If there are any problems, you know where you’ll find me. I’ll be there for you.”
    “Thanks. You wanna go out for a beer tonight?"
    “If Lindsay’s okay with it” Flack answered with a smile.
    “Oh man, I’m not even married to her and she rules my life.” Danny laughed.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

hehe you're back again :D I cant wait for the wedding!

7. MacsGirlMel

aww I hope he's not too scared

8. Pernille

Pernille Civilian

hey... im new but i read the whole thing and i really think that its great and i cant wait to hear what happens next!!!

9. LME

LME Police Officer

Please upsate soon!!!!!;)

I really want to know what happens next:cool: