Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Oh my god, she's so beautiful! Thanks for the pics. I really want to see the movie now.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*thuds from the immense hotness*

Can't wait to see it!

3. mati

mati Rookie

Thanks Destiny and awesome pics, thank you very much too, lasvegasnights. I watched the movie. I found it good, altthough maybe to much gore (well, I don't watch horror movies, but can stomach CSI). Sometimes less is more, but anyhow Louise was absolutely freaking awesome, fantastic and charismatic! I believe that without her personality the movie wouldn't be that good. She made up for a few logical (I think so, if I didn't misunderstood) errors and a fairly boring characterisation of a serial rapist turned murder (not much indepth portrainig of the criminal mind). She was hot, competent and as always awesome. The only thing I missed was her "John Wayne" walk. I hoped they would maybe give us a few shots, so I could :drool: and obsess about it ;). Or did I miss it? Anyway, I have to rewatch it. Take care

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Wow, can I say that Louise is back in bussiness! :eek:

What an amazing show, I really enjoyed it and can't wait for part 2. Louise did a great job, it must have been a hard role to play.

Have fun watching everybody! It's worth it :D

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Question about Kiss of Death

Okay, in the ending of the chick walking in the woods (I've only skimmed through it so far, haven't actually watched) is that promising more? Because seriously, if they leave it at that, I will be so mad. LOL

6. CSI_Willows

Drumchik, I have the answer for you :)

Yup, next Monday they are going to continue. BBC confirmed that it's going to be a TV movie with two parts. Hopefully they will make a show after the movie! But I agree with you, the ending was such a cliffhanger :eek:

7. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

I didn't think it was a two parter anymore :confused: It was supposed to be two 2hr shows but they chopped it to one 90 min show.

I can't find any mention of it next monday. I didn't watch it properly because I had an exam the next day but I'm going to watch it friday,
    I thought that the ending was another flashback from just after the fight with Costello. That was why everyone was making a point of asking where she was in the house.
    It's all to do with the flashbacks - its the kind of thing you have to watch a couple of times, I think.

Like I said, I haven't watched it properly so I may be wrong.

8. mati

mati Rookie

I agree with CSI Willows. For me the end is a cliffhanger too, not a flashback. So we should see part 2, although I couldn't find a date on BBC about it either. I doubt it will become a regular show.
    Take care

9. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Friend of mine who knows what they're going on about:

My bad, explains quite a bit.

I think that was what confused me when I was half-watching it. The direction required quite a bit of concentration by the viewer.

I'd agree with those kind of figures, especially as the Bank Holiday was a washout for a lot of people. Not great considering the competition.

That's what I figured from what I saw. Just rewatched the ending properly.

Did anyone else laugh when they
    found the bride
    ? The way Kay and Costello stuck their heads through the gap at the same time?

Just me then...

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

They may not continue it? Man, it's time for me to be bitter again.

11. CSI_Willows

Jeez, they better continue it :eek: It was a great show, good enough to make it a regular one!

I checked my tv guide too and they don't mention Kiss of Death :(

12. mati

mati Rookie

OK, then the ending makes sense, although I really thought that wasn't a flashback. So no 2. part :(.

13. hakuryu

hakuryu Civilian

Hello. I know it is almost one year after the post but is it possible for anyone to send me the file? Many thanks if any one send me the files

14. hakuryu

hakuryu Civilian

Does anybody who still have the recording of the radio?
    I would really appreciate it. Many thanks

15. mati

mati Rookie

I'm sorry, I can't help you in this, because I don't have it either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.